Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Texans (12-3) @ COLTS (10-5) GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rest Startahs?
Yes
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
No
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
Maybe So
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Mooche

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a satisfying win.. what a tremendous season.

This is exactly what the Colts needed to do. They came out inspired, and they are going to carry this big momentum (looks like) heading into Baltimore next weekend in the match-up with the Ravens.

Few notes:

-Karim is a baller. I love having a real threat back there when the ball is kicked off to us. He gets a fraction of space, and that guy is so explosive he will make the other team pay. Houston found that out.

-I loved Vontae today. He had his hands full obviously with Andre, but I thought he played physical and gritty, and I love that at the defensive back position. Great catch in the endzone on that second pick.

-Angerer... meh. His strength was always his play against the run, but now he clearly is lacking in that department, too. He has been awful these past few games. Missed tackles, bad angles, etc.

-T.Y Hilton. What a season for this kid. For the people who wanted us to spend the big coin on Mike Wallace... he once again showed his top end speed, and his big play ability, which is clearly why we don't need to make a play for him. The sky is the limit for Hilton with Luck chucking the rock to him.

-Welcome back Chuck!
RG25

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to come in here and congratulate you guys and the Colts on a great season. After such a rough season last year they really turned it around this year. Good luck to you guys in the playoffs. Wouldn't mind seeing a Packer/Colt matchup in the Super Bowl.
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RG25 wrote:
I just wanted to come in here and congratulate you guys and the Colts on a great season. After such a rough season last year they really turned it around this year. Good luck to you guys in the playoffs. Wouldn't mind seeing a Packer/Colt matchup in the Super Bowl.
Thanks, that's been my dream/nightmare SB for a long time

#CHUCKSTRONG
Misses 12 weeks of the season, and still wins as many games(2) as the Jaguars (who were the last game Pagano coached before the bye week)
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: