Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Texans (12-3) @ COLTS (10-5) GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rest Startahs?
Yes
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
No
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
Maybe So
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Author Message
Tom Shean


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 4740
Location: Tha 703
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:
The way I see it, the quicker the Texans go back to 3 wins every year, the better.
I disagree. I'd much rather the Titans be the perenial doormat.

And as Mooche eluded to the Colts ruled out Cory Redding, Samson Satele and Antonio Johnson joining Delone Carter who was ruled out yesterday.

Not sure if Lawrence Guy or Clifton Geathers starts opposite Ricardo Matthews. But our 3 man DL will be:
Guy/Geathers // Tevaseu // Matthews d'oh!

I didn't even know some of these guys existed just a couple weeks ago.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23125
Location: 414
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Shean wrote:
stallyns wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:
The way I see it, the quicker the Texans go back to 3 wins every year, the better.
I disagree. I'd much rather the Titans be the perenial doormat.

And as Mooche eluded to the Colts ruled out Cory Redding, Samson Satele and Antonio Johnson joining Delone Carter who was ruled out yesterday.

Not sure if Lawrence Guy or Clifton Geathers starts opposite Ricardo Matthews. But our 3 man DL will be:
Guy/Geathers // Tevaseu // Matthews d'oh!

I didn't even know some of these guys existed just a couple weeks ago.
Lawrence Guy was signed off the Packers practice squad when Nevis went on IR, Geathers is the brother of the Bengals Robert Geathers and nephew of Jumpy Geathers
_________________
Couldn't think of anything funny, thought provoking, inspiring or a cool idea for a photo with text. Didn't want to tell you who my favorite teams are in sports because I doubt you care. And there aren't enough Colts fans for Adopt-a-Colt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tom Shean


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 4740
Location: Tha 703
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I know Wink.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23125
Location: 414
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colt's game is the noon game for me (1:00 for you east coasters) and the Packer game was moved to 3:25PM so I'll catch both games tomorrow.
_________________
Couldn't think of anything funny, thought provoking, inspiring or a cool idea for a photo with text. Didn't want to tell you who my favorite teams are in sports because I doubt you care. And there aren't enough Colts fans for Adopt-a-Colt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tom Shean


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 4740
Location: Tha 703
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next year, I'll get Sunday Ticket, so I can actually watch all the Colts games on the TV and not through my laptop.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23125
Location: 414
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colts inactives:
Redding, Zbikowski, Carter, A Johnson, Satele, Palmer, and Hills
_________________
Couldn't think of anything funny, thought provoking, inspiring or a cool idea for a photo with text. Didn't want to tell you who my favorite teams are in sports because I doubt you care. And there aren't enough Colts fans for Adopt-a-Colt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tom Shean


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 4740
Location: Tha 703
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So everyone has just kind of assumed that we'll win if we don't rest our starters...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23125
Location: 414
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coach Pagano took the field to a rowsing ovation.
_________________
Couldn't think of anything funny, thought provoking, inspiring or a cool idea for a photo with text. Didn't want to tell you who my favorite teams are in sports because I doubt you care. And there aren't enough Colts fans for Adopt-a-Colt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23125
Location: 414
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great start in this first drive
_________________
Couldn't think of anything funny, thought provoking, inspiring or a cool idea for a photo with text. Didn't want to tell you who my favorite teams are in sports because I doubt you care. And there aren't enough Colts fans for Adopt-a-Colt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tom Shean


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 4740
Location: Tha 703
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great drive. Ofc our D will probably [inappropriate/removed] it away.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tom Shean


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 4740
Location: Tha 703
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We held them to three points. That's at least a good thing.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23125
Location: 414
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be lying if I said I felt sorry for the Texans for that call. They have plenty of time to rebound and take over this game.


Oh god Sowell why?
_________________
Couldn't think of anything funny, thought provoking, inspiring or a cool idea for a photo with text. Didn't want to tell you who my favorite teams are in sports because I doubt you care. And there aren't enough Colts fans for Adopt-a-Colt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23125
Location: 414
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_________________
Couldn't think of anything funny, thought provoking, inspiring or a cool idea for a photo with text. Didn't want to tell you who my favorite teams are in sports because I doubt you care. And there aren't enough Colts fans for Adopt-a-Colt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23125
Location: 414
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW Shocked
_________________
Couldn't think of anything funny, thought provoking, inspiring or a cool idea for a photo with text. Didn't want to tell you who my favorite teams are in sports because I doubt you care. And there aren't enough Colts fans for Adopt-a-Colt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ColtsFan40


Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Posts: 1375
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great INT by Davis.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group