You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chicago Bears vs. Detroit Lions GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ConVict90

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not taking Detroit for granted but if we are not only able to just beat them but click on both sides of the ball and win by an exceptional margin.. we could be that first half team we had.. just sayin
chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Detroit loss secures them the #5 overall pick, I believe. Anyone think that will come into play?
pigsooie5

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

albo23 wrote:
Henry Melton already started crying about Suh and Raiola, "No, he's more just cuss words. Bad language. Then he'll throw some cheap shots in there, and then he'll say some bad words." What are you, five years old Henry? d'oh!

Raiola's a scrub. I think it's funny, Lions suck again and the only thing to keep your mojo up is taking trash. A little extra incentive for our Dline in a must win, we'll see how that works out for Mr. Dominic Raiola.. Laughing

BEARS----BULLS----DODGERS----KINGS--
DaMike

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:
A Detroit loss secures them the #5 overall pick, I believe. Anyone think that will come into play?
I doubt they tank the game.
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Badger75 wrote:
Ron Rivera is terrible. Of course, how silly of me.

The Bears are 3 point favorites to beat the Lions

The Packers are also 3 point favorites to beat the Vikings.

What are the odds of a double upset?

Do you really want to know?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:

Lets put it this way. I doubt the Lions come into the game playing their hardest. I'm expecting a lackluster game with no emotion or want to win. No fight.

I doubt that they do that for a top 5 pick though. I think this team has lost its heart and doesn't care about what pick it has or how many wins it has. At least it feels and looks that way.

The only thing I see the Lions doing and trying their hardest at is getting Megatron 2000 yds. Its too bad though because I know Megatron would give up all the records to be in the playoffs.
IronMike84

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:
New Detroit Lions PS3 Controller:

Which button makes Suh deny being a scumbag?
GOGRIESE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something I heard on the radio today. If we miss the playoffs we will be only the second team in playoff history to start 7-1 and miss the playoffs.

^^ props to LBC on the sig Smile
abdi7451

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you guys get mad if I posted an Off-Topic thread just asking for opinions related to college? I understand most of you guys are older and more experienced then I am, and at this point I'm just trying to get everyone's point of view.

Shoutouts to Delphi on the sig!

Adopt-a-Bear: Matt Blanchard l QB l #4 l P-Squad
IronMike84

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

abdi7451 wrote:
Would you guys get mad if I posted an Off-Topic thread just asking for opinions related to college? I understand most of you guys are older and more experienced then I am, and at this point I'm just trying to get everyone's point of view.

Don't go to college. It's a waste of time and money. Your degree will cost more than any job you can ever hope to get will ever pay you.
DaMike

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
abdi7451 wrote:

Don't go to college. It's a waste of time and money. Your degree will cost more than any job you can ever hope to get will ever pay you.
I disagree.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
Badger75 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
I was listening to the Waddle and Silvy podcast from Dec 24th.

Silvy said that someone he trusts when it comes to Bears information said that the decision on Lovie has, or was, made a while ago and winning against the Lions or winning a playoff game would not change the decision.

He did not say what the decision was.

It is at the end of the 2nd hour before Cutler comes on and is in response to a question by Don Wilbon, Mikes Brother.

If true the history is three DC's who had no HC experience. Lovie Smith goes to Jacksonville or KC.

Why not Ron Rivera?
B/c Ron Rivera is terrible.
There is certainly no evidence of that but it is typical. Anyone who called Lovie Smith the greatest coach in Bears history has no credibility when it comes to evaluation of coaches.

What the record actually shows is that RR has done about as well as could be expected with that team. Isn't it funny that GMs who don't field a competitive team are not criticized by the the same people who go crazy at the thought of Jerry Angelo?
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
Badger75 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
I was listening to the Waddle and Silvy podcast from Dec 24th.

Silvy said that someone he trusts when it comes to Bears information said that the decision on Lovie has, or was, made a while ago and winning against the Lions or winning a playoff game would not change the decision.

He did not say what the decision was.

It is at the end of the 2nd hour before Cutler comes on and is in response to a question by Don Wilbon, Mikes Brother.

If true the history is three DC's who had no HC experience. Lovie Smith goes to Jacksonville or KC.

Why not Ron Rivera?
B/c Ron Rivera is terrible.
There is certainly no evidence of that but it is typical. Anyone who called Lovie Smith the greatest coach in Bears history has no credibility when it comes to evaluation of coaches.

What the record actually shows is that RR has done about as well as could be expected with that team. Isn't it funny that GMs who don't field a competitive team are not criticized by the the same people who go crazy at the thought of Jerry Angelo?
No record of that?? What??? No Ron Rivera defense has ever been able to stop the run. Why isn't Rivera still here? B/c his defense couldn't stop the run. He believes in an aggressive pass rush which has been a tremendous liability against the run his entire time coaching. We lost the SuperBowl b/c we couldn't stop the run. Go look at what Panthers fans say about Rivera now. He simply is not a good coach.

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
abdi7451

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
abdi7451 wrote:

I disagree.

Why?

Shoutouts to Delphi on the sig!

Adopt-a-Bear: Matt Blanchard l QB l #4 l P-Squad
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
abdi7451 wrote:

That is not in the slightest true. It is a very difficult row to hoe if you take a degree that is substantially financially worthless such as psychology, sociology, history, music but engineering, chemistry, physics, statistics, computer science, or math can bring down a good income. It is also important to go to the best school you can get into as well.

I love history but knew there was no point in majoring in history so I just minored in it for fun and took degrees in economics. I have never regretted that and still love history.

It certainly is true that you can make good money in the skilled trades but that involves its own form of "college" time and money before you become a journeyman.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 3 of 25

Jump to: