You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

OnWisconsin V_1 Mock Draft (just picks)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OnWisconsin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:11 pm    Post subject: OnWisconsin V_1 Mock Draft (just picks) Reply with quote

Round 1: Vernon Bulter DT Louisiana Tech

Round 2: Kamalei Correa OLB Boise State

Round 3: Deion Jones ILB LSU

Round 4: Jerell Adams TE South Carolina

Round 4 Comp: Willie Beavers OT W Mich.

Round 4 Comp: Sean Davis S Maryland

Round 5: DJ Reader DT Clemson

Round 6: Malcolm Mitchell WR Georgia

Round 7: Darrell Greene OG San Diego St
blueswedeshoes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have mock drafted so many times that I am becoming more familiar with 7th round prospects than I am with the first twenty names who will actually get picked on the first night. Heh heh

I like the positions you drafted. Do you see Kamalei Correa as an edge for us? He is pretty small.

I keep avoiding Deion Jones even though he seems to be a great athlete. I hear a lot of questions about how he would fit in our scheme.

In a way, if the Packers drafted the first three this way it would show that they are willing to shift schemes to match talent--or maybe the talents are a better fit for our scheme then I thought.
OnWisconsin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Correa could stay on the edge and act a lot like Clay did last year. Move him around and let him make plays. Kind of a project but has a load of talent on a football field. Let him blitz from inside and come from the edge when Peppers kicks inside.

Deion can play the dime linebacker the first year and help in that package the first year. Overall I love the speed these two players bring to the front seven. Scheme doesn't really matter to Dom really because he is so stuck in his sub and nickel packages
GWH87

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in on this all day long, not the biggest fan of round 2 but it can live with it. Nice work
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... Who's the backup LT?
NCPackFan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Move Adams up to the 2nd or 3rd, move Deion Jones down a peg, go with the best OL in round two, chuck out the WR in the 6th and this is great. Really starting to warm up to DJ Reader. I think he's a sleeper and can replace Guion by the end of the season. If that were to happen, we'd be very healthy with Pennel and Reader rotating at NT and if Raji comes back, that's gravy.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: