Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread v2.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GBPACKMAN4LIFE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron Rodgers, a damn decent human being.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfs9Hsat1KY

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
CentralFC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
Aaron Rodgers, a damn decent human being.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfs9Hsat1KY

He's gotta make up for snubbing that cancer patient somehow...
Shish wrote:
Hyde just lost his cutlerginity.
Pugger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron (along with AJ Hawk and Sterling Sharpe) is playing in a celebrity golf tournament on the Golf Channel right now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I gotta like him according to pro football talk he is also the only thing he have going for us. I thought it was just NFL gen but I guess if everyone is saying the sun is cold, then I guess it is cold right?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:
Guess I gotta like him according to pro football talk he is also the only thing he have going for us. I thought it was just NFL gen but I guess if everyone is saying the sun is cold, then I guess it is cold right?

What are people supposed to think after last year? The team looked horrible without Rodgers. We currently don't have much elite talent. I'd say the elite players are Rodgers, Sitton, Nelson, and CM3. After that, we have the tier of good players (Cobb, Hawk, Tramon, Lacy) and then we have average players (Burnett, Jones, etc.)

So, on the outside looking in, we aren't a supremely talented team. We're still near the top because of Rodgers, but you can't objectively look at Seattle, San Fran, New Orleans, and say we're more talented roster wise.

If players like DaTone, Bulaga, Perry, Peppers, and HaHa stay healthy/produce this year, we could trend upward, but until that happens, we are in the Seattle, San Fran, New Orleans mix in the NFC, but I have no problem with someone saying we aren't the best (or not very good without Arod).

R-E-L-A-X
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:

The PFT comments about the Packers are a riot. I don't go there much but I can't stop myself form scrolling past the story and it's like wow. You people need to find something else to do.
Pugger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:

The PFT comments about the Packers are a riot. I don't go there much but I can't stop myself form scrolling past the story and it's like wow. You people need to find something else to do.

Most of the garbage comments are from Viking fans on that site. The hatred of the Packers by some of those clowns is truly over the top.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoPackGo wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:

What are people supposed to think after last year? The team looked horrible without Rodgers. We currently don't have much elite talent. I'd say the elite players are Rodgers, Sitton, Nelson, and CM3. After that, we have the tier of good players (Cobb, Hawk, Tramon, Lacy) and then we have average players (Burnett, Jones, etc.)

So, on the outside looking in, we aren't a supremely talented team. We're still near the top because of Rodgers, but you can't objectively look at Seattle, San Fran, New Orleans, and say we're more talented roster wise.

If players like DaTone, Bulaga, Perry, Peppers, and HaHa stay healthy/produce this year, we could trend upward, but until that happens, we are in the Seattle, San Fran, New Orleans mix in the NFC, but I have no problem with someone saying we aren't the best (or not very good without Arod).

But you actually listed players other than Rodgers. There are people out there that really think we have nothing other than Rodgers. Also you forgot Daniels and Hayward.

Oh and no Lang, come on man!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:

Most of the garbage comments are from Viking fans on that site. The hatred of the Packers by some of those clowns is truly over the top.

Yeah, that's what I meant, the Vikings fans mostly. They're pretty strange.
wgbeethree

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoPackGo wrote:
The team looked horrible with Tolzien.

FIFY

We didn't stand a chance in any of the games with Tolzien behind center but we had a chance at every game other than Detriot (Man we got CRUSHED that game. Embarrassingly so.).

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Justo knows nothing about sportz

justo wrote:
I would be a terrible coach/anything.
snackattack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fresh off my trip to Tahoe. Thought you guys might like these:

Willink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heyyo

Quote:
If I have not lost my mind I can sometimes hear it preparing to defect
Packers FTW

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

**Heavy breathing**
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

our QB doesn't care about his diet, injury incoming

El Ramster on the amazing work
reckless123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Cowherd (Yeh I know right) was criticising Aaron Rodgers for his "lack of clutchness).

"I'm not in danger, I AM the DANGER" - Heisenberg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 25 of 47

Jump to: