Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFL Draft Prospect Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ProudDolphan47


Moderator
Joined: 07 Dec 2007
Posts: 5549
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphan9954 wrote:
DOLFAN016 wrote:
Did anybody watch the Fiesta Bowl last night? I wanted to know how Dion Jordan did. I saw a few plays when they were on D and he did make a play in the backfield, but he lined up at OLB and went completely untouched. That doesn't really give me an idea of anything about him. Any other insight on the game?


Good all around player. I'm not TOTALLY convinced he is a pass rusher though. Gotta do film study on him.


Apparently the Oregon Ducks aren't either, because they haven't asked him to do it nearly as often as they should. Dion Jordan will be a BEASTLY pass rusher...believe that.

There isn't a player that is as mis-used in college football as Dion Jordan.
_________________
-Proud 2011 Inductee to FF's Miami Dolphins RoH

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaytotha


Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 4439
Location: Spokane Valley, Wa
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDolphan47 wrote:
dolphan9954 wrote:
DOLFAN016 wrote:
Did anybody watch the Fiesta Bowl last night? I wanted to know how Dion Jordan did. I saw a few plays when they were on D and he did make a play in the backfield, but he lined up at OLB and went completely untouched. That doesn't really give me an idea of anything about him. Any other insight on the game?


Good all around player. I'm not TOTALLY convinced he is a pass rusher though. Gotta do film study on him.


Apparently the Oregon Ducks aren't either, because they haven't asked him to do it nearly as often as they should. Dion Jordan will be a BEASTLY pass rusher...believe that.

There isn't a player that is as mis-used in college football as Dion Jordan.


I really would agree with PD on this one. He converted from TE and is a beast in my opinion. I think they use his size and speed for OLB but I think he would be a great Pass Rush on the other side of Wake. They run a hybrid 3-4 at Oregon which puts him as OLB on plays but think he would be better in a 4-3
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dolphan9954


Joined: 22 Nov 2005
Posts: 6955
Location: Miami
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaytotha wrote:
ProudDolphan47 wrote:
dolphan9954 wrote:
DOLFAN016 wrote:
Did anybody watch the Fiesta Bowl last night? I wanted to know how Dion Jordan did. I saw a few plays when they were on D and he did make a play in the backfield, but he lined up at OLB and went completely untouched. That doesn't really give me an idea of anything about him. Any other insight on the game?


Good all around player. I'm not TOTALLY convinced he is a pass rusher though. Gotta do film study on him.


Apparently the Oregon Ducks aren't either, because they haven't asked him to do it nearly as often as they should. Dion Jordan will be a BEASTLY pass rusher...believe that.

There isn't a player that is as mis-used in college football as Dion Jordan.


I really would agree with PD on this one. He converted from TE and is a beast in my opinion. I think they use his size and speed for OLB but I think he would be a great Pass Rush on the other side of Wake. They run a hybrid 3-4 at Oregon which puts him as OLB on plays but think he would be better in a 4-3


Keep in mind this is ignorant of me to say as I have only seen a little of him, but remember the last athletic OLB that the Dolphins drafted from Oregon? His name is Josh Kaddu and barely got on the field this year because he lacked strength to hold up.
_________________


Phinisher on the Avatar
MDolphins2399 on the sig


Go Canes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cddolphin


Joined: 23 Mar 2009
Posts: 6376
Location: Gainesville, FL
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green4gulf wrote:
UF Safety Matt Elam has stated he intends to declare. I'm all for putting some serious talent upgrades on the back end of our Defense and if Elam is still around with our second-round 2nd pick I think that would be a good value based off his collegiate production and listed physical traits.


I work at a restaurant in Gainesville, and Matt Elam came into it and I spoke to him for a couple minutes because I recognized him as a football player I just didn't know who. Recognized his name and position but thought he was a freshman Embarassed he corrected me.

Polite guy, down to earth, quiet (unlike most athletes here who travel in groups and are a little obnoxious). If I see him again I'm going to make a copy of the receipt in case the Dolphins draft him haha
_________________
Maddogg wrote:
Also, Joe Philbin denies knowing who won the presidential election in 2012 because as quoted "I don't go anywhere where people talk about anything."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dolphan9954


Joined: 22 Nov 2005
Posts: 6955
Location: Miami
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:
green4gulf wrote:
UF Safety Matt Elam has stated he intends to declare. I'm all for putting some serious talent upgrades on the back end of our Defense and if Elam is still around with our second-round 2nd pick I think that would be a good value based off his collegiate production and listed physical traits.


I work at a restaurant in Gainesville, and Matt Elam came into it and I spoke to him for a couple minutes because I recognized him as a football player I just didn't know who. Recognized his name and position but thought he was a freshman Embarassed he corrected me.

Polite guy, down to earth, quiet (unlike most athletes here who travel in groups and are a little obnoxious). If I see him again I'm going to make a copy of the receipt in case the Dolphins draft him haha


Great kid, always was. I know him fairly well.
_________________


Phinisher on the Avatar
MDolphins2399 on the sig


Go Canes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaytotha


Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 4439
Location: Spokane Valley, Wa
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphan9954 wrote:
Jaytotha wrote:
ProudDolphan47 wrote:
dolphan9954 wrote:
DOLFAN016 wrote:
Did anybody watch the Fiesta Bowl last night? I wanted to know how Dion Jordan did. I saw a few plays when they were on D and he did make a play in the backfield, but he lined up at OLB and went completely untouched. That doesn't really give me an idea of anything about him. Any other insight on the game?


Good all around player. I'm not TOTALLY convinced he is a pass rusher though. Gotta do film study on him.


Apparently the Oregon Ducks aren't either, because they haven't asked him to do it nearly as often as they should. Dion Jordan will be a BEASTLY pass rusher...believe that.

There isn't a player that is as mis-used in college football as Dion Jordan.


I really would agree with PD on this one. He converted from TE and is a beast in my opinion. I think they use his size and speed for OLB but I think he would be a great Pass Rush on the other side of Wake. They run a hybrid 3-4 at Oregon which puts him as OLB on plays but think he would be better in a 4-3


Keep in mind this is ignorant of me to say as I have only seen a little of him, but remember the last athletic OLB that the Dolphins drafted from Oregon? His name is Josh Kaddu and barely got on the field this year because he lacked strength to hold up.


I think both are on different levels if Im being honest. Kaddu I don't believe is a pass rusher. I have watched a lot of Oregon games since Chip Kelly got hired on. I wish Miami would have hired him last year. Hes a guy they should have kept rushing the passer instead of dropping back into coverage. Due some tape work and he will make you forget about Kaddu
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dolphan9954


Joined: 22 Nov 2005
Posts: 6955
Location: Miami
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaytotha wrote:
dolphan9954 wrote:
Jaytotha wrote:
ProudDolphan47 wrote:
dolphan9954 wrote:
DOLFAN016 wrote:
Did anybody watch the Fiesta Bowl last night? I wanted to know how Dion Jordan did. I saw a few plays when they were on D and he did make a play in the backfield, but he lined up at OLB and went completely untouched. That doesn't really give me an idea of anything about him. Any other insight on the game?


Good all around player. I'm not TOTALLY convinced he is a pass rusher though. Gotta do film study on him.


Apparently the Oregon Ducks aren't either, because they haven't asked him to do it nearly as often as they should. Dion Jordan will be a BEASTLY pass rusher...believe that.

There isn't a player that is as mis-used in college football as Dion Jordan.


I really would agree with PD on this one. He converted from TE and is a beast in my opinion. I think they use his size and speed for OLB but I think he would be a great Pass Rush on the other side of Wake. They run a hybrid 3-4 at Oregon which puts him as OLB on plays but think he would be better in a 4-3


Keep in mind this is ignorant of me to say as I have only seen a little of him, but remember the last athletic OLB that the Dolphins drafted from Oregon? His name is Josh Kaddu and barely got on the field this year because he lacked strength to hold up.


I think both are on different levels if Im being honest. Kaddu I don't believe is a pass rusher. I have watched a lot of Oregon games since Chip Kelly got hired on. I wish Miami would have hired him last year. Hes a guy they should have kept rushing the passer instead of dropping back into coverage. Due some tape work and he will make you forget about Kaddu


Different skill sets, but undersized front seven players from Oregon have a red flag after hearing about Kaddu's weakness at POA. I'm excited to watch tape on him though, I hear a mixed bag on him. I'll probably start Sunday or Monday.
_________________


Phinisher on the Avatar
MDolphins2399 on the sig


Go Canes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Niedermaier


Joined: 19 Aug 2007
Posts: 959
Location: Oakland
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to make my own post but screw it, I'll just post it here. (SUG, Help me out, we scouted the first round together!).

I have been doing a lot of research into draft scenarios, prospects we might be interested in/might fall to us, along with our team needs as I see them.

We are picking 12th and keep in mind a lot of these prospects are going to move up and down in the rankings over the off-season and after the combine. The following is assuming we dont pick up FA's this off season.

MY POINT OF VIEW AND PHILOSOPHY:

I believe our immediate needs are (in no particular order) LT, OLB, TE, OG, OG, WR, CB, and FS. This draft is going to be very heavily talented on the D-line for DE and DT. At the 12 spot we face a viable option of trading down should the draft order in front of move due to other teams trading up and down. However, I am opposed to moving down in the draft because I believe our team is perpetually stuck in a 10-15 draft position that will never allow us to collect play-makers in the draft, thus we should get a player with our 12th pick instead of moving down. However if we do move down (no lower then 25th overall) I have scouted players that will be there for us.

I truly believe a team needs to build out from the lines (O and D) to be successful in this NFL.

I believe our D-Line and secondary could be vastly improved with the addition of a stud OLB to complement/eventually replace Wake. Our pass rush is currently one dimensional, and as we all know getting pressure on the QB, even cutting off his time in the pocket by half a second does wonders. If you don't believe me, then asks your self: "How do other teams beat the Patriots?". With that being said, even a team with mediocre DB's look immensely better when they have a QB throwing off his back foot/scrambling/inaccurate throws, which is why I don't think CB is a priority this off-season (because we are BUILDING OVER THREE YEARS), however maybe later in the draft in the 4th round.

Secondly, we have no O-line outside Pouncy. Regardless how you feel about Long (re-singing for a boat load of cash despite him possibly having shoulder injury issues and possibly not being quick enough to make that second block in the run game and re-signing him and moving him to RT/OG, or letting him walk which would just create another issue on the line altogether as that would put us back at almost square one with having to rebuild the line). We have to address the issue of not having any OG's on the team, and we should scout them in the draft in a instance were we trade down to around the 25th pick (BIG ASSUMPTION BUT THESE THING HAPPEN) or if one falls to us some how in the second round.

Thirdly, in a West Coast offense and coupled with what we have seen Philben do in GB, He will not be drafting a WR in the first and probably not in the second either. What we need in this WCO is a pass catching TE. I want Fasano as a Second TE, not a starter. The WR we will get will be probably possession WR's like what we have seen in GB. However, there is hope in me Philben can find a WR "diamond in the rough" in the third rounds as he has done before, or at least some who fit this scheme.




THESE ARE THE PLAYERS I HAVE SCOUTED, OUT OF ALL THE PROSPECTS, THIS IS WHO I BELIEVE WE SHOULD TARGET IN THE FIRST ROUND. I WOULD DRAFT NO ONE ELSE BUT THESE PLAYERS IN THE FIRST AS THE REST DON'T IMPRESS ME ENOUGH TO WARRANT A FIRST:

OT's:

Luke Joeckel 6-6 310:



http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=luke+joeckel+highlights&oq=Luke+Joeckel&gs_l=youtube.1.1.0l9.7035.7035.0.8328.1.1.0.0.0.0.105.105.0j1.1.0...0.0...1ac.1.8zvtT0v5Eig

You will notice his footwork, angle of attack, and speed he has to make that second block. He is very fast as well. He also seems to be in on every play as he can switch to RT as you will see in the vids. It seems as if every where A&M was running, they had Luke on that side playing T, so the kid has upside what ever we decide to do with Long.

He will most likely will be gone in the top 5, unless someone trades up for a DT. Best case, he falls to #9 or #11 and we still dont get him. However, he has played with Tanny before (dont think Long and Henne) and our O-Co has a relationship with him. Keep in mind, and I truly bothers me to say this, we have enough picks in the 3rd to move up two spots to pick him up. Like I said, we need play makers on this team, even though I vehemently oppose trading up.

Eric Fisher 6-7 305

Kids got amazing foot work and a great side kick, i almost want to call him "nimble" for a LT.


http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Eric+Fisher&oq=Eric+Fisher&gs_l=youtube.12..0l8.152617.152617.0.153561.1.1.0.0.0.0.191.191.0j1.1.0...0.0...1ac.1.QUZ0dBsQIpE



OG

Jonathan Cooper: 6-3 310

The best OG and linemen in the Draft. If we trade down to 25th or below, this is the pick hands down. He looks to be a sure thing as far as a pro-bowl OG goes in the NFL. The kid has the footwork, and the speed to run in front of the RB and make that second block 10 years up field from the LOS, and has a huge frame. If we were picking 20-25, I would make this kid our pick, however 12 is way to high.

[url] http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Jonathan+Cooper&oq=Jonathan+Cooper&gs_l=youtube.12..0l6.97183.97183.0.98750.1.1.0.0.0.0.111.111.0j1.1.0...0.0...1ac.1.uctbsZfW0pw[/url]

TE

Tyler Eifert: 6-5 252

Kid is a straight up pass catching tight end who can make the block but not be dominating the D-Line. His block and release is very good, but he shines in a big frame with the hands to make the catch in double cover and pick up 3-10 YAC. A pass catching TE is essential in a WCO so might more so, I would take a TE before I take a WR in this years draft. The kid has talent, yet i am not sure if it is "elite" although, if put in the right system and used correctly, he would be a great TE for years to come.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Tyler+Eifert&oq=Tyler+Eifert&gs_l=youtube.3..0l10.186633.186633.0.187460.1.1.0.0.0.0.229.229.2-1.1.0...0.0...1ac.1.ebA7XEOLW2U


OLB's

I would like to preference this by stating that I don't believe that any OLB'ers in this years draft are anywhere near "elite", with the proper coaching, they might be something in 2-3 years. However, they might be able to find success immediately in 2013, because of all the double coverage Wake is getting, and by spreading that RT over some, it would open up the Pass Rush of our DE's, who arnt too shabby. Sacks go up, QB's Get rushed, DB's improve.

Jarvis Jones 6-2 242:

Kid is quick and can hurry the passer. Heck of an athlete, who I don't think will be there when we pick but might fall to us depending on the Combine or who ever Mel Kiper hypes up for the "Sunday Only" fans.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Jarvis+Jones&oq=Jarvis+Jones&gs_l=youtube.3..0i3j0l9.1181.1181.0.2117.1.1.0.0.0.0.105.105.0j1.1.0...0.0...1ac.1.NvWWDkKAstI

Barkevious Mingo 6-4 240

Watch the tapes. This kid can line up anywhere on the line and create havoc. Switch him back and fourth with Wake to keep O-Co's on their toes. He is a huge player who has a hell of a burst off the line.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Barkevious+Mingo&oq=Barkevious+Mingo&gs_l=youtube.12..0l10.21590.21590.0.22740.1.1.0.0.0.0.125.125.0j1.1.0...0.0...1ac.1.JuJjdIKSv7s

I have looked at all the scouting tapes for the top 64 prospects to try to figure out who we should get in the first round and these prospects listed above are it. No one else I have seen merits the pick in the first round. No One. Please do not tell me we need a CB or WR with the first pick when we do not have a Pass Rush or an O-line. We must protect Tanny and at the same time attack opposing QB's.

This goes for both the WR and CB in the First Round pick argument:

IF YOU GIVE THE QB TOO MUCH TIME IN THE POCKET, HE IS GOING TO HURT YOU.

In addition, I believe MANTI TE'O will fall to the pick right before us, if that is the case, we might be in a position to trade down to a team in the 22-30 range who might need a MLB (Baltimore comes to mind).

So in summary, NO WR or CB. Build the O-Line (not re-build). Get a Pass Catching TE. Pass Rush #1 Issue on the D.
_________________



Will we ever address the Guard position?

Larry Little #66
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freak_of_nature


Joined: 15 Oct 2012
Posts: 421
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niedermaier wrote:

OG

Jonathan Cooper: 6-3 310

The best OG and linemen in the Draft. If we trade down to 25th or below, this is the pick hands down.


Especially if we land Jennings or Wallace at WR, this is what I'm leaning to right now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green4gulf


Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Posts: 2228
Location: TN, by way of Palm Beach FL
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice post Niedermaier, and while I love the players you are looking at for us at #12, I have to disagree that a WR or CB aren't valid options.

I understand your point and the philosophy behind it of why a CB or WR isn't valid, but you didn't mention how an elite CB can determine what you can do with your pass rush as far as stunts and blitz schemes......the same can be said of an elite WR's ability to get open and separate from Defenders, decreasing the time the Oline is required to hold their blocks.

My point is the best Talent at a position of need is where we should go with #12, not necessarily what we feel is the biggest need.

That being said, I predict we'll pick a pass rusher and Johnathan Banks is still on the board, leaving me slightly dissapointed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MiaDolphan13


Joined: 19 Dec 2007
Posts: 1442
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are everyone's thoughts on Gholston from mich st???

I'm going to watch his film tonight. I've only seen him in limited time.

There can't be two terrible Gholstons Smile
_________________
"I'd be happy for him. Great Guy! He is like Tim Tebow on Estrogen."

-Courtesy of bpastermack talking about John Beck.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Niedermaier


Joined: 19 Aug 2007
Posts: 959
Location: Oakland
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green4gulf wrote:
Nice post Niedermaier, and while I love the players you are looking at for us at #12, I have to disagree that a WR or CB aren't valid options.

I understand your point and the philosophy behind it of why a CB or WR isn't valid, but you didn't mention how an elite CB can determine what you can do with your pass rush as far as stunts and blitz schemes......the same can be said of an elite WR's ability to get open and separate from Defenders, decreasing the time the Oline is required to hold their blocks.

My point is the best Talent at a position of need is where we should go with #12, not necessarily what we feel is the biggest need.

That being said, I predict we'll pick a pass rusher and Johnathan Banks is still on the board, leaving me slightly dissapointed.


I compleatly agree with you on takeing BPA over need should a player fall to us that we cant pass on, however after scouting all the top players who could go in the firsrt round, I dont see any one else others than those I listed above worth a first round pick and that includes Johnathan Banks. He is constantly beat on man coverage and has tackleing issues espacally in the open field when alone. The biggest upside i see from him is when he is used on the blitz. This draft I don't see any Calvin Johnsons or A J Greens/shutdown CB's. If they existed ib this draft i would have no problem taking them. Also, I really like you point of view on how elite cbs and wrs can open up a system like that, sadly I don't see any prospects in his draft who are capable of doing that. I believe any WR or CB in the first round would be a reach and a drafted out of a knee jerk reaction. In addition, if we are picking again next year around mid-twenties, assuming we have improved, the certian positions avaiable in the draft that we need might not be avaiable to us such as LT or OLB where as talanted CBs and WR's have a tendabcy to fall in the first round like D Revis at #23.
_________________



Will we ever address the Guard position?

Larry Little #66
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Niedermaier


Joined: 19 Aug 2007
Posts: 959
Location: Oakland
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiaDolphan13 wrote:
What are everyone's thoughts on Gholston from mich st???

I'm going to watch his film tonight. I've only seen him in limited time.

There can't be two terrible Gholstons Smile


He seems to me to be about 20 pounds too light for a DE but i could see him as an OLB project pick in the 4th. If we were talking about a NFL level player he should have much better stats the 4.5 sacks last season in the weak Big 10, although 59 takles for a DE is impressive, but i dont see a lot of footage of him lined up in the OLB or jack DE/OLB position. He gets pressure sometimes on the QB but not wih the consistancy you want to see in a starting pass rusher. If you were considering him as a DE for us i don see him as anything better then what we currently have on a deep DE roster.
_________________



Will we ever address the Guard position?

Larry Little #66
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green4gulf


Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Posts: 2228
Location: TN, by way of Palm Beach FL
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niedermaier wrote:
green4gulf wrote:
Nice post Niedermaier, and while I love the players you are looking at for us at #12, I have to disagree that a WR or CB aren't valid options.

I understand your point and the philosophy behind it of why a CB or WR isn't valid, but you didn't mention how an elite CB can determine what you can do with your pass rush as far as stunts and blitz schemes......the same can be said of an elite WR's ability to get open and separate from Defenders, decreasing the time the Oline is required to hold their blocks.

My point is the best Talent at a position of need is where we should go with #12, not necessarily what we feel is the biggest need.

That being said, I predict we'll pick a pass rusher and Johnathan Banks is still on the board, leaving me slightly dissapointed.


I compleatly agree with you on takeing BPA over need should a player fall to us that we cant pass on, however after scouting all the top players who could go in the firsrt round, I dont see any one else others than those I listed above worth a first round pick and that includes Johnathan Banks. He is constantly beat on man coverage and has tackleing issues espacally in the open field when alone. The biggest upside i see from him is when he is used on the blitz. This draft I don't see any Calvin Johnsons or A J Greens/shutdown CB's. If they existed ib this draft i would have no problem taking them. Also, I really like you point of view on how elite cbs and wrs can open up a system like that, sadly I don't see any prospects in his draft who are capable of doing that. I believe any WR or CB in the first round would be a reach and a drafted out of a knee jerk reaction. In addition, if we are picking again next year around mid-twenties, assuming we have improved, the certian positions avaiable in the draft that we need might not be avaiable to us such as LT or OLB where as talanted CBs and WR's have a tendabcy to fall in the first round like D Revis at #23.


I completely misunderstood. I see it's not a philosophy thing but a talent thing. It absolutely makes sense not to reach for a position of need if the talent isn't worthy of your selection spot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaytotha


Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 4439
Location: Spokane Valley, Wa
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Montee Ball RB Wisconsin 5'11" 210

I know its probably not a position that we will look at but if we did I would want this guy. He is not afraid to run between the tackles and looks to have great BC Vision. This is a dynamic player imo that would do great in our offense.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group