Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trade Ware in offseason?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boog3083

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Trade Ware in offseason? Reply with quote

First of all I know it won't happen but I would Ware for the best round pick!! Look at what the Pats got for Seymore. I would trade him and resign Spencer. With our picks we got and the trade get the best offensive lineman and safeties. What do you guys think. I just don't think ware is elite anymore.
textaz03

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only no, but hell NO!!!!!

It would take about 3 firsts or 2 firsts, 2 seconds and some mid rounders for me to even entice that trade! And I don't see that happening. Besides, as of right now, I see Ware having much more value to us at this point in his career.

If you don't think Ware is still elite, your seriously mistaken. He has been bitten by the injury bug all season long. That would be the reason his numbers are down.

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
boog3083

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally think Spencer is better not to mention younger. We need a few more pieces and trading Ware IMO is how to get those pieces. Look at what KC got for Jerad Allen!! You are crazy to turn down that type of a deal.I also think Butler does as good job, not much worse.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boog3083 wrote:
I personally think Spencer is better not to mention younger. We need a few more pieces and trading Ware IMO is how to get those pieces. Look at what KC got for Jerad Allen!! You are crazy to turn down that type of a deal.I also think Butler does as good job, not much worse.

Laughing Seriously? Butler is nowhere near the caliber player that Ware is.

Butler is a marginal role player at best, Ware is an All-Pro and one of the best pass-rushers and all-around 3-4 OLBs to ever play the game.

^^^Deadpulse
textaz03

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boog3083 wrote:
Butler is trash! He isn't any goo at all. Horrible in run defense, average at best as a situational pass rusher. Butler is a joke and shouldn't be re-signed in the offseason.

This draft is deep on Dline and safety, and has some very good interior Oline prospects scattered throughout this draft. We don't need to add more picks by trading one of our cornerstone pieces away for picks. We have enough picks available to pick up some very good prospects.

boog3083

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone watch Ware is not even top 15 defensive player anymore. He is declining and we can get value for him. Just watch next couple years we have just waisted this opportunity for big trade. IMO
Desperado82

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boog3083 wrote:
Everyone watch Ware is not even top 15 defensive player anymore. He is declining and we can get value for him. Just watch next couple years we have just waisted this opportunity for big trade. IMO

So...if he's declining and not even a top 15 defensive player, who would trade valuable draft picks for him?

Logic = FAIL.

^^^Deadpulse
ShineOnStar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is this even being discussed or humored in any way? I would officially boycott the cowboys.
textaz03

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boog3083 wrote:
umm hello!!!!! INJURIES HAVE PLAYED A MAJOR FACTOR OF HIS DECLINE IN PERFORMANCE!!!!

Quote:
After starting the season with a hamstring issue, the linebacker has dealt with shoulder, elbow and neck injuries that have restricted his snaps and production the last few weeks

Straight from DC.com

http://m.dallascowboys.com/s/30667/newsDetails?itemPos=3&itemUri=-807327654%2F11814691414101310150911444515

Quote:
Ware still leads the Cowboys with 11.5 sacks this season, with nine of those coming in the first eight games, when he was relatively healthier.

Just last season, Ware led the league in sacks with 19.5, so I don't think he is in decline, just battling through the injuries like everybody else on this defense.

cboysfaninWI

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might be the worst idea ever brought up in this forum.

Calvert28 wrote "Kendall Hunter>>>DeMarco Murray"
Tha King

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's 'that' crazy,age and injuries can be concerning.If a team offered two 1st's for him I'd be seriously considering it.
HDsportsfan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tha King wrote:
I don't think it's 'that' crazy,age and injuries can be concerning.If a team offered two 1st's for him I'd be seriously considering it.

How would we pay for those number ones and still ersign Romo?
canadaluvsdalla

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know as crazy and ideas have gone. This one isn't too shabby.

Yeah you can blame the injuries. But with the new breed of pass-rushers coming into the league It would be nice for us to grab a spot in the top of the draft and grab one of them.

But for this to be even a thought I would have to give 1 more season to Ware. He just never took that step to be a defensive MVP caliber we wished him to be.

Jason Garrett wrote:
It's not about them, it's about us.
Tha King

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HDsportsfan wrote:
Tha King wrote:

How would we pay for those number ones and still ersign Romo?

Not really a numbers guy. Laughing But I'd assume it wouldn't be too difficult after the Cowboys cut the cap casualties(Free/Ratliff/Connor... etc)
dahobofest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you could get two first round picks and hit on both of them, then yes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: