Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who are you? Part II-- Introduce yourself, or update us!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually an undergraduate in accounting. Any advise from you two?

Name is Sergio, I'm 19 and am going to Miami Dade College in my final semester hoping to transfer next year. I'll be the first to tell you no one cares about the Dolphins here although I do see jersey's when we win. I'll always be rocking my Dolphin caps and shirts to school pimping our team. Been in a 4 year long relationship and counting. My only goal in life is to watch the Dolphin win a Super Bowl before I die, not really but you get the point.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WaterBear56 wrote:
I'm actually an undergraduate in accounting. Any advise from you two?

Name is Sergio, I'm 19 and am going to Miami Dade College in my final semester hoping to transfer next year. I'll be the first to tell you no one cares about the Dolphins here although I do see jersey's when we win. I'll always be rocking my Dolphin caps and shirts to school pimping our team. Been in a 4 year long relationship and counting. My only goal in life is to watch the Dolphin win a Super Bowl before I die, not really but you get the point.

I have my undergrad in Accounting but don't use it in the military. My wife has her Accounting undergrad from Washington State (went to school with Ryan Leaf, I tease her all the time about it) but she won't take the CPA and it always telling me that I don't want to. Good luck to the three of you on yours.

NFL - Miami Dolphins
College - THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
patdt13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deets wrote:
Kinda puts some scope on how long this site has been around now haha. . This year marked my 8th year here Laughing

Name: Nick
College: Undergrad at UConn and Masters at William & Mary
Job: Public Accounting (should be a CPA in a few months)

Pretty awesome that I got to meet patdt13 and FrankMoore in person this year.

Also I totally forgot Kyle used to be SuperSaban06. I was a huge Saban fan pre-betrayal too >_<

Damn straight.

Xbox Live GT: With The Tide
bigmark76

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello fins nation, my name is mark and originally i bled the green and gold.... i bled too much (sick of farve)

looked around and was reincarned to bleed the aqua and orange (loved watching marino) since 97 fins forever!

oh and im the only dolphin fan in WI to my knowlege

not too much has changed I'm attending a 2 yr tech college to get my gen. eds out of the way and i plan on transferring in the fall hopefully to Madison or to whitewater.

I'm 22 now I've been here for about 2 years and although i don't post much i love hearing/ reading others opinions on the teams direction, players, the draft and etc.

my favorite current player is cam wake, all time (that I've watched personally) is zach thomas and bubble favorite is tanny.

job: cleans carpets Wink
hobbies: I collect video game consoles/games I have both ps3 and xbox 360 i play madden only because EA is evil (IMO) and can't handle a little competion so they bought the rights to the players and the teams. NFL 2K5 for life!
skatewood2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigmark76 wrote:
hello fins nation, my name is mark and originally i bled the green and gold.... i bled too much (sick of farve)

looked around and was reincarned to bleed the aqua and orange (loved watching marino) since 97 fins forever!

oh and im the only dolphin fan in WI to my knowlege

not too much has changed I'm attending a 2 yr tech college to get my gen. eds out of the way and i plan on transferring in the fall hopefully to Madison or to whitewater.

I'm 22 now I've been here for about 2 years and although i don't post much i love hearing/ reading others opinions on the teams direction, players, the draft and etc.

my favorite current player is cam wake, all time (that I've watched personally) is zach thomas and bubble favorite is tanny.

job: cleans carpets Wink
hobbies: I collect video game consoles/games I have both ps3 and xbox 360 i play madden only because EA is evil (IMO) and can't handle a little competion so they bought the rights to the players and the teams. NFL
2K5 for life!

I lived in Sturgeon Bay for almost two years. But that was fifteen years ago so it has been a while since there has been another Fins fan in WI Smile

NFL - Miami Dolphins
fasel1515

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is with all us Dolphin FF'ers being accountants? Shocked

I'm pretty sure I didn't ever post in the original one so I'll just make a new one.

I am 21 and live in Chicago currently. I just graduated from Northern Illinois with a undergrad in you guessed it Accountancy! About to go be a student-at-large at either NIU or Arizona State. Gotta get that masters in accounting.

Always been a die-hard Dolphins fan. No I don't know the practice squad but I still consider myself a die-hard, F-U Omar. Don't even know how I picked the Phins but they have always been my favorite team. Grew up in Arizona and never even bothered to watch a Cards game and don't even get me started on these soft Bears fans...
Daryl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name and Tag is still Daryl I am 41 currently on terminal leave from the Military. For those that are not familiar with the military that's a phase were you take vacation prior to retirement or separation. I'm retiring, my last day in the Army is 31 Jan 2013. On the 1st of Feb you can call me Daryl at all times or Mr. After 22yrs of service I will leave having seen the world. Germany, Canada, Russia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Spain, Slovenia, & Bosnia to name a few. Multiple deployments to the Iraq & Afghanistan conflicts but Im alive and healthy for the most part. I earned my Bachelor degree in Business management and communications. The military has been good me and I have thoroughly enjoyed serving my country. I am now living in Germany and will soon begin a new Job working for the Army as a civilian managing area media cells in southern Germany.

I'm very encouraged by what I see the Phins turning into Now I just want them to take the next step. Phins Up

Last edited by Daryl on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
DOLFAN016

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Kory
City: Harrisburg, PA/Baltimore, MD
School: Liberty University Online for my teaching degree
Job: Dispatch/Admin work for mobile storage unit company

Well I've been on this site since my days browsing the internet in High School. I have always been an avid Dolphins fan with my twin brother. It's a shame that I don't have much to recall because of all of the years of mediocrity. Hopefully with a new driver at the wheel that will all turn around quick. I am originally from a small town 5 minutes outside of Harrisburg, PA called Enola. I played WR in High School and played with former Fin and current Raider TE Mickey Shuler Jr. We played together growing up since we were little as he was a year older. His dad Mickey Shuler Sr. played for the Eagles and Jets making the Pro Bowl a couple times and was my position coach in HS. I have been married since last July and currently live in Baltimore (hopefully temporary) until I get my teaching degree. I have dreams of teaching and coaching at the HS level again. I coached for 3 years after I got out of HS and it was awesome. I was the Varsity WRs coach and JV HC/OC, so I love learning the game and teaching it...offense is my thing. It feels good to finally introduce myself to fellow Fins fans. Hopefully sometime very soon we can we can all get together for a Super Bowl party! Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOLFAN016 wrote:

Well I've been on this site since my days browsing the internet in High School. I have always been an avid Dolphins fan with my twin brother. It's a shame that I don't have much to recall because of all of the years of mediocrity. Hopefully with a new driver at the wheel that will all turn around quick. I am originally from a small town 5 minutes outside of Harrisburg, PA called Enola. I played WR in High School and played with former Fin and current Raider TE Mickey Shuler Jr. We played together growing up since we were little as he was a year older. His dad Mickey Shuler Sr. played for the Eagles and Jets making the Pro Bowl a couple times and was my position coach in HS. I have been married since last July and currently live in Baltimore (hopefully temporary) until I get my teaching degree. I have dreams of teaching and coaching at the HS level again. I did it for 3 years after I got out of HS and it was awesome. I was the Varsity WRs coach and JV HC/OC, so I love learning the game and teaching it...offense is my thing. It feels good to finally introduce myself to fellow Fins fans. Hopefully sometime very soon we can we can all get together for a Super Bowl party! Very Happy

No way, another guy from my neck of the woods! I was just out at Hershey a few weeks ago to watch my alma mater Wilson in the Quad A title game against Harrisburg!

I coached DE's at Wilson for 2 seasons when I was in college, did you coach at Enola?

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*
DOLFAN016

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDolphan47 wrote:
DOLFAN016 wrote:

Well I've been on this site since my days browsing the internet in High School. I have always been an avid Dolphins fan with my twin brother. It's a shame that I don't have much to recall because of all of the years of mediocrity. Hopefully with a new driver at the wheel that will all turn around quick. I am originally from a small town 5 minutes outside of Harrisburg, PA called Enola. I played WR in High School and played with former Fin and current Raider TE Mickey Shuler Jr. We played together growing up since we were little as he was a year older. His dad Mickey Shuler Sr. played for the Eagles and Jets making the Pro Bowl a couple times and was my position coach in HS. I have been married since last July and currently live in Baltimore (hopefully temporary) until I get my teaching degree. I have dreams of teaching and coaching at the HS level again. I did it for 3 years after I got out of HS and it was awesome. I was the Varsity WRs coach and JV HC/OC, so I love learning the game and teaching it...offense is my thing. It feels good to finally introduce myself to fellow Fins fans. Hopefully sometime very soon we can we can all get together for a Super Bowl party! Very Happy

No way, another guy from my neck of the woods! I was just out at Hershey a few weeks ago to watch my alma mater Wilson in the Quad A title game against Harrisburg!

I coached DE's at Wilson for 2 seasons when I was in college, did you coach at Enola?

Heck yeah, I love Hershey. I'll be there in a couple weeks for the AHL Winter Classic between my Pens and the Bears! My alma mater was East Pennsboro HS in Enola, but yes I did coach. I must say that I absolutely loved it and can't wait to do it again. It's such a joy to be able to teach and learn the game at the same time.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl wrote:
My name and Tag is still Daryl I am 41 currently on terminal leave from the Military. For those that are not familiar with the military that's a phase were you take vacation prior to retirement or separation. I'm retiring, my last day in the Army is 31 Jan 2013. On the 1st of Feb you can call me Daryl at all times or Mr. After 22yrs of service I will leave having seen the world. Germany, Canada, Russia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Spain, Slovenia, & Bosnia to name a few. Multiple deployments to the Iraq & Afghanistan but Im alive and healthy for the most part. I earned my Bachelor degree in Business management and communications. The military has been good me and I have thoroughly enjoyed serving my country. I am now living in Germany and will soon begin a new Job working for the Army as a civilian managing area media cells in southern Germany.

I'm very encouraged by what I see the Phins turning into Now I just want them to take the next step. Phins Up

Daryl,
Congrats on the upcoming Retirement, I am so ready to retire but have three more years. Hopefully they go by fast. I was born in Spangdalam Germany and lived there for 10 years (Father was AF). I have always wanted to go back. I just completed a one year stint in Bahrain back in July, I truly loved the place if only my family could have been there the whole time. Congrats on the civilian job with the Army, I am not sure what I want to do when I retire (probably a Government Contracting job) but we will see, still have three years unfortunately.

NFL - Miami Dolphins
Jaytotha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys when I came onto the forum I didn't put anything in the first thread so I thought I would post in the second thread.

Jaytotha
Name: Tory

I have been a Dolphins fan since 1990. Was able to see Marino play was a treat. I remember sitting on the couch with my dad watching the Fins vs Seahawks and I stated collecting Marino cards and was a fan. I remember getting sent home from school after watching the Divisional game where Stoyanavich missed the field goal. Needless to say he is not my favorite player.

I am in my 4th year with getting my degree in accounting. Its kind of funny how many accountants we got here which makes sense though with as much about contracts and money goes on. I just got hired on to coach RB/DB at the HS that I use to go to so I am excited for the spring. It has been nice to discuss some football with fellow Dolphins fans.

Adopt a Dolphin: RB Knowshon Moreno

Rushing: 24- 134yds 5.6 Avg 1TD
ZenZuki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't find my original one so....

Zenzuki
Name: Keith
Hail From: Hollywood, FL.
Current Location: Beijing China

Working at the US Embassy in China as a CAD Designer/Secure Operator.
My premanent residence is in Flagler Beach Florida (between Daytona and St. Augustine).

My two favorite things are gaming and the Miami Dolphins (even when they've made it hard to be so at times).
Have been a huge Dolphin fan since birth, as will be! Smile

Have and bring with me wherever I go... My love of the Phins and lots of my favorite Dolphin swag!

Next stop.... Moscow, Russia! Gonna teach the Ruskies 'bout some American Football! Laughing

Here's to an awesome offseason and seing our beloved Phins go BIG in 2013! Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZenZuki wrote:
Couldn't find my original one so....

Zenzuki
Name: Keith
Hail From: Hollywood, FL.
Current Location: Beijing China

Working at the US Embassy in China as a CAD Designer/Secure Operator.
My premanent residence is in Flagler Beach Florida (between Daytona and St. Augustine).

My two favorite things are gaming and the Miami Dolphins (even when they've made it hard to be so at times).
Have been a huge Dolphin fan since birth, as will be! Smile

Have and bring with me wherever I go... My love of the Phins and lots of my favorite Dolphin swag!

Next stop.... Moscow, Russia! Gonna teach the Ruskies 'bout some American Football! Laughing

Here's to an awesome offseason and seing our beloved Phins go BIG in 2013! Very Happy
Haven't seen you on the site in a while. Welcome back good sir.
Kaiowas05

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure I didnt do this originally, but here we go,

I'm Andy and I'm from Belfast, Northern Ireland. Seem's I'm old for this audience at 28 and really late to the football thing as I fell in love with it after 2008 SB. Had watched many a SB when I was younger but they never drew me in to the beauty and explosion of the game as that one. Picked the Dolphins because they had the most energy and originality coming out of the '08 season, boy was I wrong, but I bleed aqua and orange now and love every aspect of the football biz, hence why I am here. I lurk a lot as I'm still learning from a lot of you guys and FF is one of the biggest reasons I'm into football this much. As with other UK'ers, the old Gamepass is a godsend to watch games

In the boring part of my life I work at a big american bank here in Belfast. Have done so for the past 5 years after graduating from a degree in Finance (close to accounting!)

Biggest part of my intro is the obvious bit from my sig, After two years of enjoying the game as a spectator I grew a pair and joined a local team (who I never knew existed), started as a Freshman at Corner and in my second year we won the All Ireland championship. Currently considering going and doing my coaching courses as my team expands to have a juniors/seconds side.
Belfast Trojans #32 Shamrock Bowl winner '12, '13 and '14
EFAF Atlantic Cup Winner 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: