Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Oland11's Mock Draft V2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phire

Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
dsryan24 wrote:
did i read correctly that you have a 6th round pick starting right off the bat?

Yes.

It taste's sour, but it's not like it hasn't happened before. Didn't Kelce start day 1?

I think OL is a little different, but nonetheless.

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
baconrad3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marquess Wilson has the talent of a 2nd-3rd rounder....his character and quitting issues are why he's a 5th-6th rounder.If we draft him I could easily see him starting

#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
oland11

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baconrad3 wrote:
Marquess Wilson has the talent of a 2nd-3rd rounder....his character and quitting issues are why he's a 5th-6th rounder.If we draft him I could easily see him starting

His talent level alone would propel him over Riley Cooper, Jason Avant and Damaris Johnson. He could easily win a starting spot in training camp.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Glennon is going to go way way early by the way. His stock is quiet right now but Kiper is already talking about his stocking shooting into the top 15 and already talks of him being better then Geno...

I am not a Glennon guy .. but hes apparently the real deal on tape to some and is athletically quite gifted and is going to blow the combine up with a big performance that will sell a lot of scouts.

His stock tho is hard to gauge right now but hes a 2nd rounder at the least.

example Arrow

Quote:
Mike Glennon might be the best quarterback available in the 2013 NFL Draft.

I know that statement will take many by surprise, considering the endless hype and speculation surrounding West Virginia's Geno Smith and USC's Matt Barkley, but there is a growing sentiment in the NFL scouting community that the N.C. State star could be the crown jewel of this year's quarterback class.

I had heard about Glennon's ascension up draft boards across the league over the past few weeks, but it wasn't until I made a trip to North Carolina to study him in person on Saturday that I could see what all the commotion was about. Glennon's masterful performance in a 43-35 loss to North Carolina made the visit well worth the trouble.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000087375/article/nc-state-quarterback-mike-glennon-set-to-climb-draft-boards

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
oland11

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
oland11 wrote:
dsryan24 wrote:
did i read correctly that you have a 6th round pick starting right off the bat?

Yes.

It taste's sour, but it's not like it hasn't happened before. Didn't Kelce start day 1?

I think OL is a little different, but nonetheless.

Yes, Kelce did start day 1 because according to Howard Mudd, the long-time vet, Jamaal Jackson was too big. Laughing
oland11

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
Mike Glennon is going to go way way early by the way. His stock is quiet right now but Kiper is already talking about his stocking shooting into the top 15 and already talks of him being better then Geno...

I am not a Glennon guy .. but hes apparently the real deal on tape to some and is athletically quite gifted and is going to blow the combine up with a big performance that will sell a lot of scouts.

His stock tho is hard to gauge right now but hes a 2nd rounder at the least.

example Arrow

Quote:
Mike Glennon might be the best quarterback available in the 2013 NFL Draft.

I know that statement will take many by surprise, considering the endless hype and speculation surrounding West Virginia's Geno Smith and USC's Matt Barkley, but there is a growing sentiment in the NFL scouting community that the N.C. State star could be the crown jewel of this year's quarterback class.

I had heard about Glennon's ascension up draft boards across the league over the past few weeks, but it wasn't until I made a trip to North Carolina to study him in person on Saturday that I could see what all the commotion was about. Glennon's masterful performance in a 43-35 loss to North Carolina made the visit well worth the trouble.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000087375/article/nc-state-quarterback-mike-glennon-set-to-climb-draft-boards

Well crap...
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Yes, Kelce did start day 1 because according to Howard Mudd, the long-time vet, Jamaal Jackson was too big. Laughing

JJ didn't fit the ZBS, dont fit a square into a triangle

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
oland11

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
oland11 wrote:

JJ didn't fit the ZBS, dont fit a square into a triangle

I'm aware. But I think JJ was the oversized square fitting into an undersized triangle. Laughing
Art_Vandalay

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see why Chip Kelly would want to come here when he can go to a less hostile environment like Carolina with a QB that fits his system.
RainbowCarebear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art_Vandalay wrote:
I don't see why Chip Kelly would want to come here when he can go to a less hostile environment like Carolina with a QB that fits his system.

Maybe Rivera stays, and who knows what system he'll run in NFL

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
Art_Vandalay

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Art_Vandalay wrote:

Why would Chip change the thing that made him such a hot commodity? The only way Chip will consider coming here is if Vick stays and takes a massive paycut, which I just don't see happening.

All signs are pointing to Rivera getting fired and if the organization believes Chip is interested, which why wouldn't he be, that's all the more reason to let Rivera go.

Speaking of Rivera, he's a damn good DC. I wouldn't mind having him run the D next year.
justing101

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foles would suck in Chip Kelly's O. If Kelly does come here then Vick would be staying.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justing101 wrote:
Foles would suck in Chip Kelly's O. If Kelly does come here then Vick would be staying.

An unathletic QB in a system where the QB runs the ball would suck, gee.

RainbowCarebear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art_Vandalay wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Art_Vandalay wrote:

Why would Chip change the thing that made him such a hot commodity? The only way Chip will consider coming here is if Vick stays and takes a massive paycut, which I just don't see happening.

All signs are pointing to Rivera getting fired and if the organization believes Chip is interested, which why wouldn't he be, that's all the more reason to let Rivera go.

Because you can't run the offense Chip have at Oregon in NFL. And he said he would change his system to the players he had.

Panthers are without a GM right now. And they been winning lately.

Art_Vandalay

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Art_Vandalay wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Art_Vandalay wrote:

Because you can't run the offense Chip have at Oregon in NFL. And he said he would change his system to the players he had.

Panthers are without a GM right now. And they been winning lately.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/252570/report-rivera-certainly-out-in-carolina

Lombardi is typically right about these things. And why can't he run a version of his offense in the NFL? It may not be identical but the option read from Cam, RGIII, and Russell Wilson have been pretty effective. Hypothetically, let's say he doesn't care about about a mobile QB. The San Diego job is a lot more enticing. They already have a QB and the city is a lot more mellow. Point being, coaches won't be fighting for the Eagles HC posistion. A lot of positions will be open and I'd be shocked to see Chip choose Philly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: