Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Christmas Eve Mocking (and off season)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dook

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyJoeYoung wrote:
Dook wrote:
How exactly is Keisel's salary affordable? We're over the cap, no players salary is affordable.

How stupid

Oh, please explain everything to us ignorant Yanks there lil' english boy.
MightyJoeYoung

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dook wrote:
MightyJoeYoung wrote:
Dook wrote:
How exactly is Keisel's salary affordable? We're over the cap, no players salary is affordable.

How stupid

Why would you take what was said in such a literal sense when you knew full well what was meant by it.

Not ignorant Yanks, ignorant You.

Thanks to Joe_is_the_best for the sig

"The King Stay the King"
Dook

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyJoeYoung wrote:
Dook wrote:
MightyJoeYoung wrote:
Dook wrote:

How stupid

Why would you take what was said in such a literal sense when you knew full well what was meant by it.

Retired at 40, never have to work again. Paid cash for a custom house on 10 acres of prime California real estate. How about you? Let me guess, mummy and duddy still paying for everything? And are they going to be able to retire at age 40 and have their house paid for? Probably not.

Maybe you should wait until you're old enough to shave before acting like you actually know something ignoramus britishus.
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dook wrote:
MightyJoeYoung wrote:
Dook wrote:
MightyJoeYoung wrote:
Dook wrote:

How stupid

Retired at 40, never have to work again. Paid cash for a custom house on 10 acres of prime California real estate. How about you? Let me guess, mummy and duddy still paying for everything? And are they going to be able to retire at age 40 and have their house paid for? Probably not.

Maybe you should wait until you're old enough to shave before acting like you actually know something ignoramus britishus.

1) Its the internet...everyone is rich.

2) He is still a teenager, so my guess is yes.

3) What does any of this have to do with anything?

4) Its hilariously sad that a 40+ year old guy is trying to one up a teenager on a football message board.
Dook

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's hilarious is that those who take orders from their mummies and duddies and those who wear their names on their shirt come here to act like they have some power or authority over what others can post.
AlanFanecaFan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dook wrote:
What's hilarious is that those who take orders from their mummies and duddies and those who wear their names on their shirt come here to act like they have some power or authority over what others can post.

He didn't say you couldn't post that...he said the comment itself was stupid.

Gunny Highway wrote:
Ed Reed coughs real hard and his other testicle descends and he admits Hines Ward has far more grit than he does
MightyJoeYoung

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
Dook wrote:
MightyJoeYoung wrote:
Dook wrote:
MightyJoeYoung wrote:
Dook wrote:

How stupid

4) Its hilariously sad that a 40+ year old guy is trying to one up a teenager on a football message board.

I do shave because I have to maintain a suitable appearance for work and my facial hair doesn't yet grow properly and looks untidy. So Razz haha. For the most part I pay for non-essentials such as going out with friends and stuff, but yes, I do live rent free in my parents house and I have food and drink provided to me free of charge.

Also, I don't see why you keep bringing nationality into this.

"The King Stay the King"
MightyJoeYoung

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dook wrote:

I have as much power and authority over what others can post as you do, none.

I have never thought or intentionally acted otherwise. I don't see how anything I posted in response to you in this thread has in any way implied that I feel I have authority over your posts.

"The King Stay the King"
Dook

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyJoeYoung wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Dook wrote:
MightyJoeYoung wrote:
Dook wrote:
MightyJoeYoung wrote:
Dook wrote:

How stupid

I do shave because I have to maintain a suitable appearance for work and my facial hair doesn't yet grow properly and looks untidy. So Razz haha. For the most part I pay for non-essentials such as going out with friends and stuff, but yes, I do live rent free in my parents house and I have food and drink provided to me free of charge.

Also, I don't see why you keep bringing nationality into this.

We already knew you lived at home. Accomplished nothing, been nowhere, can't even provide for yourself yet somehow you "think" you're "smart".

You can get away with calling someone stupid on the internet while you're hiding in your parents house. I bet you don't do it to anyones face, do you? Life's losers use even the smallest thing they can get away with to feel better about themselves, as long as mummy and duddy keep the electricity on for you.
Dook

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyJoeYoung wrote:
Dook wrote:

I have as much power and authority over what others can post as you do, none.

I have never thought or intentionally acted otherwise. I don't see how anything I posted in response to you in this thread has in any way implied that I feel I have authority over your posts.

You don't see how anything you posted implies authority?

Of course you don't. Let me guess, you haven't completed college either? Imagine that, what a surprise.

Insults are a way of belittling someone to feel better about yourself.
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dook wrote:

For one, go ahead keep making blind, ignorant comments like you know anything about anyone. Thats all youre good for around here Dookie.

Secondly...your insecurity cracks me up. The fact that you need to brag about everything you supposedly have for no real reason makes that clear. My guess is you are lying, but either way, I dont really care.

Finally, I love how you always act like I tell you you cant say something when I never do.

If you really are retired and have all that free time, perhaps you should spend some of that time learning how to read instead of pretending you know anything about football when its clear you know nothing.

Go ahead and spaz out....I wont be reading. As always, youre a waste of everyones time and brain cells.
Dook

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
Dook wrote:

For one, go ahead keep making blind, ignorant comments like you know anything about anyone. Thats all youre good for around here Dookie.

Secondly...your insecurity cracks me up. The fact that you need to brag about everything you supposedly have for no real reason makes that clear. My guess is you are lying, but either way, I dont really care.

Finally, I love how you always act like I tell you you cant say something when I never do.

If you really are retired and have all that free time, perhaps you should spend some of that time learning how to read instead of pretending you know anything about football when its clear you know nothing.

Go ahead and spaz out....I wont be reading. As always, youre a waste of everyones time and brain cells.

I will go on making posts, what are you going to do about it? NOTHING!

You're the one budding into everyone else's business here, as if you're some know it all football guru. Well, you're not. What's really sad is 37,000 posts on a forum where you act like you're in charge, still not a Mod, still not getting those calls from Colbert either. Get a life, oh, you can't, can you?

I don't know anything about football, never said I did, but neither do you.

Oh, and the Steelers play the 3-4, not the 4-3 there Private Pyle, bet you work in S1 or S5, don't you?
MightyJoeYoung

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have accomplished what has been available to me. How could I have completed college when I'm 17? I will be completing my A levels this year and going to University next year. You talk like you never lived with your parents. I mean, how ridiculous is it to say that I am 17 therefore I know nothing. How could I provide for myself when that would require a full time job, which I can't do when I am in full time education or it would require illegal activity which I'm not gonna do either.

I called your comment stupid, that isn't implying authority. Its my opinion on what you put.

43s name comes from Polamalu's number not our D front oh smart one.

"The King Stay the King"
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dook wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Dook wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Dook wrote:
There is no choice between keeping Ike Taylor and Keenan Lewis. We can get under the cap by giving out bonus' just like we did last off season and we should be able to clear enough room to sign our draft picks.

To sign our own free agent players, not including Wallace and Mendenhall, we will need to cut some veterans, Harrison and Keisel are likely to go.

If the team agrees to a contract with Wallace or Mendenhall then Taylor might be released.

Cutting Colon before June 1st only saves about $1.2m so it doesn't help that much. Cutting Colon after June 1st saves $5.5m that we can use to sign a free agent, maybe Mendenhall if he is still available?
why Keisel? His contract looks cap friendly to me.

Why Keisel?

Heyward is why.
I'd rather have both. I think we should learn from this year not to get rid of depth when it's affordable. Look at all the injuries we had, and you want to cut the teams best DL who's salary is affordable?

Ummm.... Yeah... No thanks! Wink

I'd rather have both too and keep James Harrison but cuts have to be made.

If we do what you want and cut Ike Taylor and then next season Keenan Lewis goes on IR with an injury, then what? We go 7-9 again and have to listen to another year of the Raven's fans bragging about how they are the future and we are the past.
keisel is the teams best Dlineman and he costs 2.85 in salary, 4.5 million dollar cap it. That's affordable to me.

compared to Ike who costs 6 million in base salary and is a 9.454 million dollar cap hit next year.

So do you want to ask me that again?

What do we do if we keep Ike and Keenan walks? What do we do if we cut Kiesel and Heyward gets hurt... Same difference buddy.

I'd rather have a 27 year old DB just entering his prime than Ike who is 33 and will make 2 times as much than a re-signed Keenan next year. Kennan is just entering his prime, Ike is exiting his prime.

Preferably we can restructure them all and keep them all, but I'm not sure it happens.

I'm a bigger fan of what Keisel and Harrison do on the field than what Taylor does. Tbh. I'm also a bigger fan of Ike's back ups than Harrison's back ups at this point.

As far as depth at cb goes, just draft a cb or sign a cheaper one in FA to replace Taylor. That DB could be the #3 or 4 guy depending on what Curits Brown shows this offseaon.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kethnaab

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Dook wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
why Keisel? His contract looks cap friendly to me.

Why Keisel?

Heyward is why.
I'd rather have both. I think we should learn from this year not to get rid of depth when it's affordable. Look at all the injuries we had, and you want to cut the teams best DL who's salary is affordable?

Ummm.... Yeah... No thanks! Wink

Keisel's cap hit is about $4.5 million
Ike's cap hit is will be $9.5 million

one or both need to be restructured/released.

Ike's release leaves us with Allen and Lewis as our starters.
Keisel's release leaves us with Ziggy and Heyward as our starters.

I'm not sure which I feel more comfortable with.

Xavier Rhodes should be available. we pick 15th(ish). LeBeau is staying, he loves Ike. Of course, he loves Keisel as well. Ironhead Jr. is the OSU boy, Keisel might be gone even though I think he's better as a 5-tech than Ike is as a CB.

Dook, no idea why you come to this message board. You get into internet fights constantly with seemingly everyone. To each his/her own I suppose.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: