Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WEEK 17 POST GAME
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
willy_law


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 9270
Location: Villanova University
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoHypeNeeded wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
Andy said he loves the city and he loves the Eagles.

He's making it hard for me to say goodbye.

Crying or Very sad

I'll always hope for the best for Andy.


As will I.

Btw we really failed on the 100+ pages thing eh? Laughing


we sputtered around page 55
_________________


TomRalph wrote:
Eli Manning is the devil.

2014 Draft Wish list - D.Coleman, T.Murphy, J. Verrett, L. Joyner
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RBrown86


Joined: 08 Mar 2007
Posts: 22714
Location: Philadelphia, PA
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need an overhaul on D. I watched enough to see Asomugha get absolutely burned by a rook.
_________________

^Thanks to McNabbNo5 for the sig, Phire for the avy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 6291
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our running backs had a pretty solid season.

Shady showed that he is one of the most talented backs in the league.

Bryce showed us that he can tear up bad run defenses.

Defense needs to be torn up and rebuilt.
_________________

Maple Leafs: It's over
Phillies: 3-4 (Brewers)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NoHypeNeeded


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 10546
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I thought me and RCB put in a great effort, two of the only players to really show up today Laughing

Of course Phire didn't show up till the 4th quarter.
_________________
Jroc04 wrote:
This is the Eagles forum; we woke up drinking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 33824
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
NoHypeNeeded wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
Andy said he loves the city and he loves the Eagles.

He's making it hard for me to say goodbye.

Crying or Very sad

I'll always hope for the best for Andy.


As will I.

Btw we really failed on the 100+ pages thing eh? Laughing


No Phire and people lost heart. We have less heart than the players.

You put in a decent effort...your little buddy didn't though.


Don't blame me because of Oland falls short.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 33824
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoHypeNeeded wrote:
Yeah I thought me and RCB put in a great effort, two of the only players to really show up today Laughing


You're Bryce Brown, I'm Shady.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NoHypeNeeded


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 10546
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
NoHypeNeeded wrote:
Yeah I thought me and RCB put in a great effort, two of the only players to really show up today Laughing


You're Bryce Brown, I'm Shady.


WHAT? WHY?! I should be Shady. Technically I've been here longer although your production seems to be redonkulous.. ah I guess you're right, you're Shady..
_________________
Jroc04 wrote:
This is the Eagles forum; we woke up drinking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 13942
Location: Flipadelphia
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
NoHypeNeeded wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
Andy said he loves the city and he loves the Eagles.

He's making it hard for me to say goodbye.

Crying or Very sad

I'll always hope for the best for Andy.


As will I.

Btw we really failed on the 100+ pages thing eh? Laughing


No Phire and people lost heart. We have less heart than the players.

You put in a decent effort...your little buddy didn't though.


Don't blame me because of Oland falls short.

You showed heart today RBC...I know it is out of character for your heartless country.

The failings of Oland start long ago...it's a long list of people before I'd get to you.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 33824
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoHypeNeeded wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
NoHypeNeeded wrote:
Yeah I thought me and RCB put in a great effort, two of the only players to really show up today Laughing


You're Bryce Brown, I'm Shady.


WHAT? WHY?! I should be Shady. Technically I've been here longer although your production seems to be redonkulous.. ah I guess you're right, you're Shady..

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NoHypeNeeded


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 10546
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
NoHypeNeeded wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
Andy said he loves the city and he loves the Eagles.

He's making it hard for me to say goodbye.

Crying or Very sad

I'll always hope for the best for Andy.


As will I.

Btw we really failed on the 100+ pages thing eh? Laughing


No Phire and people lost heart. We have less heart than the players.

You put in a decent effort...your little buddy didn't though.


Don't blame me because of Oland falls short.

You showed heart today RBC...I know it is out of character for your heartless country.

The failings of Oland start long ago...it's a long list of people before I'd get to you.


LOL @ heartless country.
_________________
Jroc04 wrote:
This is the Eagles forum; we woke up drinking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 33824
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
You showed heart today RBC...I know it is out of character for your heartless country.


What get out we show plenty of heart
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NoHypeNeeded


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 10546
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reid is likely actively crying into a cheese steak.

I should drive over to Metlife and see if I can troll Reid haha
_________________
Jroc04 wrote:
This is the Eagles forum; we woke up drinking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 13942
Location: Flipadelphia
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
You showed heart today RBC...I know it is out of character for your heartless country.


What get out we show plenty of heart

I don't see it on the field
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 20532
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is disappointing.

Phire needs to put oland in a better position to make posts.
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7647
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
This is disappointing.

Phire needs to put oland in a better position to make posts.


What.

I stopped caring when Vick threw the pick...
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 76 of 78

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group