Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Confirmed a New Logo before Draft by Ross.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeesNutts

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
DOLFAN016 wrote:

I really hope that this one is not our new logo. I don't know how to describe it other than absolutely turrible!

Please don't use this one.....I could live with the large logo, but this one is just blah....

I prefer this 1000% times more that that old underlined Dolphin. This one is a little generic, but it keeps the sun and the Dolphin doesnt look silly
TheKillerNacho

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really hoping these two latest rumors are false.

Although I guess I can stand with the "fabulous" Dolphin as long as they keep the orange star... Where there is smoke, there's fire so I'd suspect this rumor could be true. The one Merc posted is just putrid.

Nacho Simulation Football League
patdt13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeesNutts wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
DOLFAN016 wrote:

I really hope that this one is not our new logo. I don't know how to describe it other than absolutely turrible!

Please don't use this one.....I could live with the large logo, but this one is just blah....

I prefer this 1000% times more that that old underlined Dolphin. This one is a little generic, but it keeps the sun and the Dolphin doesnt look silly

I have a strange feeling this is our new logo.

Xbox Live GT: With The Tide
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it is, I have a feeling that we will move to LA since no one will buy our merchandise. I certainly won't.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anyone wondering, that picture is photoshopped.

I seriously hope that's not the logo tho. Please, no.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WaterBear56 wrote:
If it is, I have a feeling that we will move to LA since no one will buy our merchandise. I certainly won't.

+1

I absolutely hate everything about that logo. It's a downgrade from what we have now, IMO.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
Dolphinemidget wrote:
Mercury22 wrote:
Here is the newest rumored logo. It was posted in another thread, but I thought it deserved to be here.

I like this one better than some that I have seen. No idea if this is legit or not, but since its so close to when the new logo is supposed to be out, I figured it could be a legit "leaked" visual.

I could live with this. I don't LOVE it, but it would be better than some I've seen.

This will cement our status as the laughing stock in the NFL, I thought the Jags ha

d it bad, but that makes me want to cry, the Dolphin looks retared, I know its suppose to look mean but it doesnt it looks like Ariel from Disney will be driving the short bus on this thing........ And no Sun on the helmet. Big man nupstairs please let Ross sell the Phins before he subjects us to this embaracement.

Really? it has the same basic premise as other teams...The mascot appears to moving towards the front of the helmet, trailing off to the back of the helmet....Patriots, Seahawks and Raven come to mind....

I personally do not think the current design needs to be changed (in fact I think it is one of the more attractive helmets in the NFL), but I doubt this would be the worst the NFL has to offer (Titans and the fiery T, or Houston's Texas state shaped steer head) and in the end if it does go under a major change, they can do much worse then this....

That. Sir is ur opinion, dont hate on me for mine, I think it aucks awful. ...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolphinemidget wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
Dolphinemidget wrote:
Mercury22 wrote:
Here is the newest rumored logo. It was posted in another thread, but I thought it deserved to be here.

I like this one better than some that I have seen. No idea if this is legit or not, but since its so close to when the new logo is supposed to be out, I figured it could be a legit "leaked" visual.

I could live with this. I don't LOVE it, but it would be better than some I've seen.

This will cement our status as the laughing stock in the NFL, I thought the Jags ha

d it bad, but that makes me want to cry, the Dolphin looks retared, I know its suppose to look mean but it doesnt it looks like Ariel from Disney will be driving the short bus on this thing........ And no Sun on the helmet. Big man nupstairs please let Ross sell the Phins before he subjects us to this embaracement.

Really? it has the same basic premise as other teams...The mascot appears to moving towards the front of the helmet, trailing off to the back of the helmet....Patriots, Seahawks and Raven come to mind....

I personally do not think the current design needs to be changed (in fact I think it is one of the more attractive helmets in the NFL), but I doubt this would be the worst the NFL has to offer (Titans and the fiery T, or Houston's Texas state shaped steer head) and in the end if it does go under a major change, they can do much worse then this....

That. Sir is ur opinion, dont hate on me for mine, I think it aucks awful. ...

I wasn't hating on your opinion....more of the idea that 'this' would make the Dolphins the laughing stock of the NFL when other teams have similar designs.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 90% certain that we are going to replace the current logo with something worse. Ross is a tool.

I hate the fact that we ever added navy blue, and that probably will be more prominent going forward. And I hate the "cartoonish" look of the current logo, and I think the new one will be even more cartoonish.

Why do these "modern" changes always have to suck? Didn't anyone notice that the Giants, Chargers, Jets, and Bills all improved their look by going back to earlier uniform designs?
Emerica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ben Volin ‏@BenVolinPBP

I was told this morning that the new logo does have the up-turned tail, like this http://twitpic.com/c9n2qy

oh no

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emerica wrote:
Quote:
Ben Volin ‏@BenVolinPBP

I was told this morning that the new logo does have the up-turned tail, like this http://twitpic.com/c9n2qy

oh no
What's done is done Sad I still might buy some merch
cddolphin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emerica wrote:
Quote:
Ben Volin ‏@BenVolinPBP

oh no

WaterBear56

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uplifted tail might not be so bad. I just hope to God it isn't that leaked one.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't trust anything until the logo is officially presented.

NFL - Miami Dolphins
College - THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
DOLFAN016

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatewood2 wrote:
I can't trust anything until the logo is officially presented.

Same here. You would think they should be unveiling soon. I thought they would maybe do it for the start of FA, but I guess that's wishful thinking.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 10 of 32

Jump to: