Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Confirmed a New Logo before Draft by Ross.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SUG

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carlos2104 wrote:
SUG wrote:
ProudDolphan47 wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:

"Girl. I'm fabulous"

All thats missing is the turd this thing looks like its dropping.

I'll take that up a notch.
It looks to me it's swiming in afterbirth/feces.

I hate it !
You just described my usual Saturday night.

Shocked Dude.... I thought I had it bad !

Smile sug
patdt13

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blagasse67 wrote:
patdt13 wrote:
Blagasse67 wrote:
I hope we don't have to wait until the draft.

We probably won't.

I think everything is in production and probably done now. Hopefully it will be there before free agency

I see it happening VERY soon

Xbox Live GT: With The Tide
Mercury22

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the newest rumored logo. It was posted in another thread, but I thought it deserved to be here.

I like this one better than some that I have seen. No idea if this is legit or not, but since its so close to when the new logo is supposed to be out, I figured it could be a legit "leaked" visual.

I could live with this. I don't LOVE it, but it would be better than some I've seen.
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mercury22 wrote:
Here is the newest rumored logo. It was posted in another thread, but I thought it deserved to be here.

I like this one better than some that I have seen. No idea if this is legit or not, but since its so close to when the new logo is supposed to be out, I figured it could be a legit "leaked" visual.

I could live with this. I don't LOVE it, but it would be better than some I've seen.

I can live with this and in a few years may even grow to like it.... though I prefer this one...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever they do, I hope they keep the symbol off the uniform and go back to the stripes on the sleeves.

1980-1984 are my favorite uniforms. The throwbacks we wore on Thanksgiving in 04 are very nice too

UniversalAuthor
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mercury22 wrote:

I like it, but Mike Dee confirmed a while ago that the sun will remain. So I don't think it's legit.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they're only going to be tweeking it. Not a full blown overhaul of the logo. I would expect a Jags type change of logo, just modernizing the logo and switching some colors up a bit. I could be wrong tho.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mercury22 wrote:

This will cement our status as the laughing stock in the NFL, I thought the Jags had it bad, but that makes me want to cry, the Dolphin looks retared, I know its suppose to look mean but it doesnt it looks like Ariel from Disney will be driving the short bus on this thing........ And no Sun on the helmet. Big man nupstairs please let Ross sell the Phins before he subjects us to this embaracement.

Adopt a Phins 2014, 1st Pick Ryan Tannehill
Tannehill (2014 Season stats)
60.5-Comp/ 419 Yards/ 3-TD's/ 2-INT/ 76.1-Rating
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emerica wrote:
I think they're only going to be tweeking it. Not a full blown overhaul of the logo. I would expect a Jags type change of logo, just modernizing the logo and switching some colors up a bit. I could be wrong tho.

It's going to be black with red eyes. Cool We are now going to be known as the killer dolphins of Miami. Just for nice effect, the alternate logo will be a dolphin with the patriots mascots arm in it's mouth.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WaterBear56 wrote:
Emerica wrote:

It's going to be black with red eyes. Cool We are now going to be known as the killer dolphins of Miami. Just for nice effect, the alternate logo will be a dolphin with the patriots mascots arm in it's mouth.

I could get on board with that, Heck I would rather the logo be

"DOLPHINS" written in Aqua with Orange sun behind it then that gosh awful mess above... AKA take the Gators helmet insert Dolphins colors, and I would be better with it.

Adopt a Phins 2014, 1st Pick Ryan Tannehill
Tannehill (2014 Season stats)
60.5-Comp/ 419 Yards/ 3-TD's/ 2-INT/ 76.1-Rating
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolphinemidget wrote:
Mercury22 wrote:

This will cement our status as the laughing stock in the NFL, I thought the Jags had it bad, but that makes me want to cry, the Dolphin looks retared, I know its suppose to look mean but it doesnt it looks like Ariel from Disney will be driving the short bus on this thing........ And no Sun on the helmet. Big man nupstairs please let Ross sell the Phins before he subjects us to this embaracement.

Really? it has the same basic premise as other teams...The mascot appears to moving towards the front of the helmet, trailing off to the back of the helmet....Patriots, Seahawks and Raven come to mind....

I personally do not think the current design needs to be changed (in fact I think it is one of the more attractive helmets in the NFL), but I doubt this would be the worst the NFL has to offer (Titans and the fiery T, or Houston's Texas state shaped steer head) and in the end if it does go under a major change, they can do much worse then this....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mercury22 wrote:

If they can find a way to incorporate the sun somewhere, then I'd love it. I especially love the oversized logo on the helmet.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mercury22 wrote:

DOLFAN016

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope that this one is not our new logo. I don't know how to describe it other than absolutely turrible!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOLFAN016 wrote:

I really hope that this one is not our new logo. I don't know how to describe it other than absolutely turrible!

Please don't use this one.....I could live with the large logo, but this one is just blah....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 9 of 32

Jump to: