Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Confirmed a New Logo before Draft by Ross.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patdt13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welty dolphins had a garage sale with everything in the pro shop so I would think the new logo is coming shortly.

#TeamMeowgatron
TheKillerNacho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patdt13 wrote:
Welty dolphins had a garage sale with everything in the pro shop so I would think the new logo is coming shortly.

Praying it isn't horrendous ...

Nacho Simulation Football League
TheKillerNacho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aparantly this is the logo that won the 99designs contest:

https://99designs.com/designs/20274529~2f35aef635b60498901578ace5f02b53a82cf1a4-original

Really hoping its not that, haha.

Warpticon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mom got me a Dolphins watch for Christmas. While I appreciate the thought, not only did it not fit, but I haven't worn a watch in at least 12 years and don't really plan on starting anytime soon. And to top it off, the logo is out of date now! haha.
ProudDolphan47

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warpticon wrote:
My mom got me a Dolphins watch for Christmas. While I appreciate the thought, not only did it not fit, but I haven't worn a watch in at least 12 years and don't really plan on starting anytime soon. And to top it off, the logo is out of date now! haha.

The watch is the greatest men's accessory out there...don't look at it as out of date, it's 'retro'.

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*
cddolphin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDolphan47 wrote:
Warpticon wrote:

The watch is the greatest men's accessory out there...don't look at it as out of date, it's 'retro'.

Exactly. I'm not a hate guy but I have a few Dolphins hats I break out during the season to rep my team.. now when we win the Superbowl in 2013 everyone will know I wasn't a fair weather fan!
Warpticon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDolphan47 wrote:
Warpticon wrote:

That would be my approach if I were actually going to wear a watch, but it's really just not me. Just something to break or scratch.
cddolphin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warpticon wrote:
ProudDolphan47 wrote:
Warpticon wrote:

That would be my approach if I were actually going to wear a watch, but it's really just not me. Just something to break or scratch.

I hate wearing watches. I do it everytime I am trying to look half decent because women love watches. It's also a good conversation starter believe it or not.
Blagasse67

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:
ProudDolphan47 wrote:
Warpticon wrote:

Exactly. I'm not a hate guy but I have a few Dolphins hats I break out during the season to rep my team.. now when we win the Superbowl in 2013 everyone will know I wasn't a fair weather fan!

I wear my Dolphin shoes, hoodie, and hats all year round. I love it. Nobody will ever accuse me of being a bandwagon jumper when they are a good team

UniversalAuthor
patdt13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blagasse67 wrote:
cddolphin wrote:
ProudDolphan47 wrote:
Warpticon wrote:

I wear my Dolphin shoes, hoodie, and hats all year round. I love it. Nobody will ever accuse me of being a bandwagon jumper when they are a good team

Me too lol.

#TeamMeowgatron
Phinsnation84

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patdt13 wrote:
Blagasse67 wrote:
cddolphin wrote:
ProudDolphan47 wrote:
Warpticon wrote:

Me too lol.

I'm 1 of 2 Dolphins fans in my area (The other being my brother) and I represent my team every day with my Hoodie

Olivier Vernon
2014 Stats: 1 SACK 3 TCKLs 0 FF
Dolphinemidget

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warpticon wrote:

Depending on our new logo ur watch might be collectors item....

Adopt a Phins 14, 1st Pick Ryan Tannehill
(14 Season Week-11 )
65.4% CMP - 2354 yards -17 TD's - 7 INT's - 92.2 Rat /RUSH 261 Yards 37 Atmts
TheKillerNacho

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolphinemidget wrote:
Warpticon wrote:

Depending on our new logo ur watch might be collectors item....

Well it would be a collectors item either way. What remains to be seen is whether or not one would prefer the new logo on a watch instead.

The current logo, while a bit too "cartoony" for my taste has been with us for awhile and I'm dreading a major change. Some minor changes to make it look more modern, I'd be for it. But I don't want a logo that completely changes our look.

I like the fact we're a franchise who has not had a major logo or identity change in our history... makes us more iconic in a way.

Mercury22

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKillerNacho wrote:

I like the fact we're a franchise who has not had a major logo or identity change in our history... makes us more iconic in a way.

I agree. Well, said, Nacho.
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week old news,

https://twitter.com/BenVolinPBP/status/303939515435868161

According to Ben Volin of the Palm Beach Post, the Dolphins will be switching from green aqua to blue aqua.

Last edited by WaterBear56 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 7 of 32

Jump to: