Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I admit it. I was wrong.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slateman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: I admit it. I was wrong. Reply with quote

So, I admit it. I was wrong. We went to the playoffs with a Mike Shanahan led team

I'll take my crow purée'd please
TLSkins

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool starry bra
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill put it in a food processor for you Laughing

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-
footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming into this season, I thought this would be the year - I seem to recall predicting 9 or 10 wins. With the early season injuries, definitely didn't think it was in the cards anymore.

Got to say that Haslett's playcalling has helped this team win games. This defense has performed very well against the NFCE teams.

Mike Shanahan is a great coach, one of the top 5 HCs in the NFL today. It just goes to show you how terrible this team was when he took over.
mike23md

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone had thought that Haslett should be fired, I hope that you are regretting that decision right now.

Haslett has called some beautiful games down the stretch with a patchwork defense.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we also need to give some serious props to DeAngelo Hall for his play in this winning stretch, particularly 'tonight'. Of course, Josh Wilson might have had his best game tonight as well.

The secondary came to play.
redskins4life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Damn...it's surreal! I'm still pinching myself! Yeah baby!
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
I think we also need to give some serious props to DeAngelo Hall for his play in this winning stretch, particularly 'tonight'. Of course, Josh Wilson might have had his best game tonight as well.

Add Rob Jackson to this list -> who quite literally saved at least two games with his clutch sacks & turnovers

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

Add Rob Jackson to this list -> who quite literally saved at least two games with his clutch sacks & turnovers

Yes, indeed. Even if the Cowboys had stopped the Skins, Romo wasn't coming back from that interception.
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anyone should be eating crow Slateman. We all should just be excited and be thankful for what this team has done this season! It's been amazing! Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:12 am    Post subject: Re: I admit it. I was wrong. Reply with quote

Slateman wrote:
So, I admit it. I was wrong. We went to the playoffs with a Mike Shanahan led team

I'll take my crow purée'd please

Oh I thought this thread was going to be about drafting Cousins (who helped us win two games) and drafting LeRibeus (who played in the 2nd half and helped pave the way for 263 rushing yards) Laughing

But Hey I thought we would go 7-9 or 8-8 lol, and was down on Haslett, but I'm not sure if I wanted him Fired....so most of us could eat a little, some ALOT.

In the end, we are Redskins fans to the bone and damn happy to be right now. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!! HAIL VICTORY!!
Dashing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

il admit i was wrong. 10-6 and a young team is something I was hoping for we even won the division like this is very rare.

We can contend for the sb believe it or not we are last years giants.
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

And Reed Doughty--he comes to play when called upon. GREAT on teams . We know he's not the most talented guy but he sure has kinda helped keep the safety position decent.
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to make everyone look foolish.
But it was me exactly right. Once again.

I said wed win 5. And we did. and then we won 5 more. Cant get more right than being right twice over.

Trinidad: Where you can play dodgeball, jump off a diving board, and call a team the Redskins without the Communist Left sayin otherwise.
footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

And Reed Doughty--he comes to play when called upon. GREAT on teams . We know he's not the most talented guy but he sure has kinda helped keep the safety position decent.

Yes. Reed was great last night.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: