Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 17: Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Dy said Alfred was going to have 1600 yds before the season! Laughing he ended up with 1613 Shocked

Yeah, just a MONSTER year!!

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Dy said Alfred was going to have 1600 yds before the season! Laughing he ended up with 1613 Shocked

Yeah, just a MONSTER year!!
alfred couldn't have done it w/o DY leading the way baby!! Very Happy

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alfred Morris:

He stepped up Huge with 200 Yards.. 3TD's. To Beat Dallas. To Take the NFC East...

How DOES a performance like that rank amongst the All-Time Games?
Quote:

Led by Morris, the first player to ever rush for 200 yards and three touchdowns in a game against the Cowboys

http://www.pnj.com/article/20121231/SPORTS/312310018/Alfred-Morris-boosts-Redskins-posts-best-team-rushing-season
Dashing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
I would play the exact same D against Seattle. Make Wilson have to throw the ball. Romo once again proved how he can't handle the pressure (1-6 in win or go home games). Love the win, HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your right. Guys believe it or not from what I notice when we blitz 6-8 guys our D gets much better. Look at the dallas game if we had our starting safties and carriker and orakpo our blitzing would be much better but since we are doing it we now play to our secondary strength which cant cover to good but are ball hawks espically Hall and wilson. We need to play man to man much more in press coverage obviously IMO Cowboys should of never had 18 points ,they had a great field position with a PR and a TD that should of been 5 yards back.

Even in the eagles and browns and ravens game if you notice when we zoned every one and rush 4 we get killed but when we blitz 6-8 guys we cause turn overs and stops. We are what we are a blitzing D which we should of done all year long . Blitz wilson Im not afraid of him just because he beat a bad cardinals team and a bad Bills D?. Please.

If we zone hard he'll torch us but if we blitz man to man and zone blitz he is ours. The Cowboys IMO are more deadly than they are on offense considering all that historical O crap they tried to bring up.
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
Alfred Morris:

He stepped up Huge with 200 Yards.. 3TD's. To Beat Dallas. To Take the NFC East...

How DOES a performance like that rank amongst the All-Time Games?
Quote:

Led by Morris, the first player to ever rush for 200 yards and three touchdowns in a game against the Cowboys

http://www.pnj.com/article/20121231/SPORTS/312310018/Alfred-Morris-boosts-Redskins-posts-best-team-rushing-season
yep. Maybe that was the stat I heard. He did better than Jim Brown and Otis Anderson! Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
I would play the exact same D against Seattle. Make Wilson have to throw the ball. Romo once again proved how he can't handle the pressure (1-6 in win or go home games). Love the win, HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your right. Guys believe it or not from what I notice when we blitz 6-8 guys our D gets much better. Look at the dallas game if we had our starting safties and carriker and orakpo our blitzing would be much better but since we are doing it we now play to our secondary strength which cant cover to good but are ball hawks espically Hall and wilson. We need to play man to man much more in press coverage obviously IMO Cowboys should of never had 18 points ,they had a great field position with a PR and a TD that should of been 5 yards back.

Even in the eagles and browns and ravens game if you notice when we zoned every one and rush 4 we get killed but when we blitz 6-8 guys we cause turn overs and stops. We are what we are a blitzing D which we should of done all year long . Blitz wilson Im not afraid of him just because he beat a bad cardinals team and a bad Bills D?. Please.

If we zone hard he'll torch us but if we blitz man to man and zone blitz he is ours. The Cowboys IMO are more deadly than they are on offense considering all that historical O crap they tried to bring up.
true. the TD Romo to Witten in the 1st half was when we only rushed 3 and played zone behind it. Most of the credit goes to Hasslet for calling great games and especially the defensive players for executing his game plan

rizzy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So pumped about this win, it was so cold there last night I should have worn 2 pairs of socks lol. Was glad that there wasn't nearly as many Cowboys fans there as their usually is. I wanted to know since I haven't seen any film of it yet, the play where Griffin ran the read option and broke it down the left sideline(looked almost identical to the Vikings long run) if he beast the guy who knocked him out of bounds would he have been gone?
NHL-Capitals
DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="turtle28"]
Quote:
true. the TD Romo to Witten in the 1st half was when we only rushed 3 and played zone behind it. Most of the credit goes to Hasslet for calling great games and especially the defensive players for executing his game plan

Man I was *a little bit upset* when the refs didn't call delay of game and Romo had enough time to find Witten. Glad the D played more than well enough to beat Dallas and a bad call. We have needed that from our team for years

Haslett has really impressed me this season, and nice we finally have team-first players that buy into his system and schemes
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Man I was *a little bit upset* when the refs didn't call delay of game and Romo had enough time to find Witten. Glad the D played more than well enough to beat Dallas and a bad call. We have needed that from our team for years

Haslett has really impressed me this season, and nice we finally have team-first players that buy into his system and schemes
yeah. I was upset about the no call on the delay of game also. Seemed like typical stuff where we get no call and get screwed.

Hey. Just for informational purposes when you are quoting someone and taking away other paragraphs and quotes like you did with Dashing and I. You don't have to add the extra [quote] you would be quoting from yourself there [quote="DCRED"] that's why you always get those left over words that say quote="turtle28" or whomever.

DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill look out for that turtle thanks Embarassed lol
FosterTheSkins

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best game I ever went to!
Better run better run faster than RG3.
footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rizzy wrote:
So pumped about this win, it was so cold there last night I should have worn 2 pairs of socks lol. Was glad that there wasn't nearly as many Cowboys fans there as their usually is. I wanted to know since I haven't seen any film of it yet, the play where Griffin ran the read option and broke it down the left sideline(looked almost identical to the Vikings long run) if he beast the guy who knocked him out of bounds would he have been gone?

Maybe. (I could take another look, and might but I am Le Tired at the moment)

From what I could tell, if Robert was healthy he likely would have had the gas to get by the last guy. While he still has some speed, all it would have taken was one other secondary player in pursuit and he would have been caught. The long speed simply wasn't there.
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FosterTheSkins wrote:
Best game I ever went to!
oh you went to the game?? That's awesome! Cool

turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
rizzy wrote:

Maybe. (I could take another look, and might but I am Le Tired at the moment)

From what I could tell, if Robert was healthy he likely would have had the gas to get by the last guy. While he still has some speed, all it would have taken was one other secondary player in pursuit and he would have been caught. The long speed simply wasn't there.
you are right footy.

daboyle250

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is hilarious.

Tracker: 46 catches, 498 yards, 3 TD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 26 of 27

Jump to: