Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelers vs Browns: Week 17
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neumatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:14 am    Post subject: Steelers vs Browns: Week 17 Reply with quote

Pittsburgh Steelers VS Cleveland Browns

Ok well Im depressed right now so lets just start off with the Hotties, about the only good thing going for us right now.

Truthfully I don't have much to say, besides we better win this game. I don't care about our record, there is no way we get swept by the Browns. All I ask is for us to have a good game and not finish the game with an INT.

p.s. Sorry obviously didn't put much effort into this, rough times. Plus we have to have the hotties up ASAP Very Happy .

Jamison. on the sig
at23steelers

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does no one ever use Rosie O'Donnell as a hottie?? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Tully305

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

at23steelers wrote:
Why does no one ever use Rosie O'Donnell as a hottie?? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Only a Steelers fan would want a Rosie "hot pic"!!!!

Go Browns!! Very Happy
Mason Storm

Location: Hmm fire Tomlin of course y didnt i think of that oh yea because thats stupid.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at23steelers wrote:

I threw up in my mouth a little Embarassed

Steelers vs Brown's in the first and hopefully last who gives a damn bowl.

^ TommyC376 sig n avy^
"You know your a parent when you pay $120 for your kid to watch something live thats on tv for free"
C$!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tully305 wrote:
at23steelers wrote:

Only a Steelers fan would want a Rosie "hot pic"!!!!

Go Browns!! Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og9XWHKfutQ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets take the "draft pick approach". I want to lose to keep a top 15 pick but sadly Im going to this game as a Christmas present that my girl-friend Wink bought me for Christmas......Putting on a fake smile is going to be tough win I drive 3 hours to a meaningless game in the cold.

What a Scrooge right? Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

waffles7 wrote:
Lets take the "draft pick approach". I want to lose to keep a top 15 pick but sadly Im going to this game as a Christmas present that my girl-friend Wink bought me for Christmas......Putting on a fake smile is going to be tough win I drive 3 hours to a meaningless game in the cold.

No

just no.

Jamison. on the sig
Leader O'Cola

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neumatic wrote:
waffles7 wrote:

No

just no.

what is gained with a win?

what is gained with a loss?

what is lost with a win ?

what is lost with a loss ?
Neumatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Losing to better your draft pick is a losing mentality and is quite pathetic. Do you really want to get swept by the Browns? I don't care if we were in contention for the #1 pick I take the win here every time.

Jamison. on the sig
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neumatic wrote:
Losing to better your draft pick is a losing mentality and is quite pathetic. Do you really want to get swept by the Browns? I don't care if we were in contention for the #1 pick I take the win here every time.

I dont think we should throw the game, but I do hope we lose.

If we were playing a game against the Ravens and we could spoil their postseason hopes, then it would be different. Beating the Browns does nothing for us except lower our draft picks. Some might say it will kill this teams confience going to next year. I say a full offseason of reflection on their failure and an infusion of quality talent is a much better way to go into next year.

The only thing that sucks is this is not a great year to be picking higher in the draft. Id still rather have the higher pick and better chance of improving this team than a moral victory this week.

Again...Im not rooting against the Steelers. They should go out their and try to win. But the reality is, a loss does more for us than a win in the long run, even if only slightly.
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
Neumatic wrote:

I dont think we should throw the game, but I do hope we lose.

If we were playing a game against the Ravens and we could spoil their postseason hopes, then it would be different. Beating the Browns does nothing for us except lower our draft picks. Some might say it will kill this teams confience going to next year. I say a full offseason of reflection on their failure and an infusion of quality talent is a much better way to go into next year.

The only thing that sucks is this is not a great year to be picking higher in the draft. Id still rather have the higher pick and better chance of improving this team than a moral victory this week.

Again...Im not rooting against the Steelers. They should go out their and try to win. But the reality is, a loss does more for us than a win in the long run, even if only slightly.

Only potentially. You get a better draft pick, but not necessarily the better player. Your higher pick may bust for whatever reason, and that's why I don't follow that theory. But, as a Browns fan I hope you get your way Sunday.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first post was going good till the wrong Kardashian sister was put in it.

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin
Pierre Desir
3rivers

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who cares!!!!! The season is over, lose and get a better pick. Don't get any more injuries, sit players for next year if they are allowed. How is that for player safety? Laughing
Mason Storm

Location: Hmm fire Tomlin of course y didnt i think of that oh yea because thats stupid.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to win, "Hello you play to win the game you don't play to just play"

^ TommyC376 sig n avy^
"You know your a parent when you pay $120 for your kid to watch something live thats on tv for free"
Neumatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
The first post was going good till the wrong Kardashian sister was put in it.
She might not be the best but its not the wrong. Wrong would be Klhoe :-&. But fwiw I do think Kourtney>Kim.

Jamison. on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: