Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The first WR to 1000 yards since TO watch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miami49er

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/01/crabtree-not-backing-off-opportunity-comments-from-a-year-ago.html

Quote:
Immediately after his one-catch performance in the NFC Championship game a year ago, an exasperated Michael Crabtree said he hadn't been given enough opportunities in the narrow loss.

"You've got to give people chances to make plays," Crabtree said in a somber Candlestick Park locker room that night. "You've got to make plays ... Half the time, you ain't going to be open. That's why they call them playmakers. You give them chances. I can't say anything else."

Crabtree hasn't forgotten those words, and he's not backing away from them, either. But the wide receiver has said in recent weeks that he shares responsibility for the loss to the Giants a year ago, and that the failure is very much in the front of his mind as the 49ers return to the playoffs on Saturday.

"With how bad I did last year, in my opinion, I feel like I didn't do what I was supposed to do," he said after the regular-season finale. "I feel like I get another chance. We're back again and ready to win."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Crabs goes HAM on the Packer defense. He was right though, you gotta give your playmakers a chance.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: