Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The NFCE Title game, sponsored by the MARA penalty fund
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dahobofest

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone is picking the Redskins. I hope the Cowboys have other plans.
textaz03

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the last game of the regular season and it's a Playoff caliber game! It's for the Division Crown! It's win or go home! That being said, Here is my top 10 keys of the game!

10. Carr and Claiborne, this is your time to shine! The 2 of you have had an up and down season so far, but this is the time we are going to need you the most. It's time for you two to lock down your men and take away RG3's targets! And if you could please, can you get me a few picks please?? We need some key turn overs to keep RG3 and company off the field and give Romo and the Boy's a few more chances to put some points on the board!

9. Sensebaugh and Peprah, you boys need to step up your game! Safety play has been very lack luster this year and our Secondary needs your best play available.

8. Alright Albright, can we get a performance out of you that you showed 2 weeks ago? Gives us that bright spark that we saw! We have been descimated at ILB this season and we need you to really step up and stop that run game of Morris and RG3.

7. Front 7 boys, it's all about containment and pocket collapse today!! Contain the edges, that's where Morris makes his money. If Morris can can turn that corner, your in for a very long day! You have to prevent him from getting to the edge! Second, get to RG3!!!! Interior guys, collapse the pocket and send him to Ware and Spencer or get that interior push and get to him yourself!!!

6. Spencer, this is your big moment! You want to stay in Dallas as a Cowboy long term, well, it is time for you to prove it to me once and for all!! It's time for you to have your statement game. Can you give me that 3-4 sack game that I know your capable of having, but have never done? It's time for you to put your big boy pants on and show us you are a DALLAS COWBOY!!

5. Ware, I know you are hurting with all those injuries (dislocated elbow, separated shoulder, bum ankle), but we need you to fight though the pain! We need you to give us some grit, some inspiration. We need to see that fight in you!

4. Flipping to the other side of the ball, and the biggest thing that I see is you, the big men up front. Yes, I'm talking to you Offensive Line! The Redskins pass rush has improved as the season went on, so we need you guys to give Romo some clear passing lanes and we need you to keep him upright! But, most of all, it's time for you guys to open up those running lanes for Murray! Listen, you guys have been horrible all season long in run blocking, it's time for you big uglies to give it all you got and help get Murray going! And for the love of God!!! Play smart!!!! Cease and desist with the dang penalties!!!!

3. Murray Murray Murray!!! Can we get at least 18 carries from you today? yeah, I know it's just a cliche, but hey, we are still 9-0 when you have 18 carries or more! But, that's not what I want to say to you today. HOLD ON TO THE DAMN BALL!!!!! You got yourself a little touch of the fumblitis here lately, we cant have that happen!!! We can not be turning the ball over to RG3 and company! We need to keep the ball and sustain drives!

2. Dez my boy, you are ballin right now!!! Keep up the hard work that you have been putting in, because you are having one hell of a year! I want you to destroy this league worst secondary of the Redskins today!!! I MEAN DESTROY THEM!!!! EAT THEM ALIVE!!!

1. Finally, Romo. Here is where you need to start recreating your legacy as a Dallas Cowboy! It's starts right here, right now!!! You have had one awsome December and it time to close out probably your best month as the starting QB of this team! It's time to put your haters to rest and put this game and this team on your back and carry this team into Victory Lane and another NFC East title!!

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
Desperado82

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dirk Gently wrote:
Football.

Well...yeah...but I figured he meant our game, which isn't for another 7 hours. Laughing

^^^mack
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Dirk Gently wrote:
Football.

Well...yeah...but I figured he meant our game, which isn't for another 7 hours. Laughing

Want to see the Giants go down in flames

Or I'm coming out of a 3 day virus induced delirium and forty we got flexed...

Either way yay football

Sig courtesy of mack.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
Dirk Gently wrote:
Football.

Want to see the Giants go down in flames

Or I'm coming out of a 3 day virus induced delirium and forty we got flexed...

Either way yay football

I think we all want that...

^^^mack
Da Boyz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but is there any way that the winner doesn't host SF/Seattle? I can't find scenarios for the 5th/6th seed but maybe that is because it is set in stone that the West WC team is the 5.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Boyz wrote:
I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but is there any way that the winner doesn't host SF/Seattle? I can't find scenarios for the 5th/6th seed but maybe that is because it is set in stone that the West WC team is the 5.

From what I've messed around with, whoever wins this game will basically play the Seahawks due to record.

Now, if Detroit beats Chicago and Green Bay beats Minnesota, Washington gets in as the 6th seed. If Minnesota beats Green Bay, they get in over Chicago as the 6th seed even if Chicago wins against Detroit.

^^^mack
matt79511

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Da Boyz wrote:

From what I've messed around with, whoever wins this game will basically play the Seahawks due to record.

Now, if Detroit beats Chicago and Green Bay beats Minnesota, Washington gets in as the 6th seed. If Minnesota beats Green Bay, they get in over Chicago as the 6th seed even if Chicago wins against Detroit.

Seattle can still win their division, though.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dboys88-82 wrote:
DaBoys wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
I'm in if they match us man for man

As it stands now if the Cowboys lose, we have to wear a sig of whatever we chose for one week. I'm going with the one below. It's pretty slick.

count me in

I'm in only if the Giants are eliminated from playoff contention, because if we lose and they get in, I am going to be other worldly upset.

^---Props to thesickness89 for the sig ---^
dahobofest

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LET'S GO COWBOYS
cboysfaninWI

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that the Bears won, Washington is in the same position as we are with not being able to get a wild card. PLAYOFFS START TONIGHT BOYS!!!!!

Calvert28 wrote "Kendall Hunter>>>DeMarco Murray"
Rtnldave

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for some hope here guys. I'm getting a badddddd feeling about this game tonight. They are really pumping up Griffin the III. I get the feeling it is either going to be a blowout in favor of Wash or Dallas squeaks by with a last minute FG and a 2 point win. Not feeling good about the latter thou, I have to say. I pray I'm wrong. Pray Go Boys!
Matts4313

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rtnldave wrote:
Looking for some hope here guys. I'm getting a badddddd feeling about this game tonight. They are really pumping up Griffin the III. I get the feeling it is either going to be a blowout in favor of Wash or Dallas squeaks by with a last minute FG and a 2 point win. Not feeling good about the latter thou, I have to say. I pray I'm wrong. Pray Go Boys!

I honestly feel much better about this game after rewatching the first one. I think we have a shot. I wouldnt be surprised if you see the effort we put out against the jints in week 1.
Rtnldave

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Rtnldave wrote:

I honestly feel much better about this game after rewatching the first one. I think we have a shot. I wouldnt be surprised if you see the effort we put out against the jints in week 1.

Well that does help. Perhaps the nerves are coming from the fact that I got called up last minute for a gig tommorow night with my mentor from Temple University. He is, without question, the greatest musician I know. I can honestly say I can relate to the pressure on tonights game. Shocked
Northland

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rtnldave wrote:

We are all going to be feeling more and more nervous as game time approaches. I said it before and I'll say it again. I firmly believe the key for the Cowboys tonight is DeMarco Murray. If he can run the ball it will make things a lot easier for everyone especially our defense. A strong running game tonight allows us to control the clock and it keeps RG III on the sidelines. I am not concerned about Romo or Dez making plays given the Skins questionable pass defense. I know running is boring in this pass happy era, but Murray is a weapon we have to use fully.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 14 of 49

Jump to: