Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Game Ball and Jock Straps.... Saints at Cowboys.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
Biggest Jock Strap goes to Jerry who wasted the prime years of the core. Also to Jerry for not creating a culture of winning and again Dallas is mediocre this season.

Question for Cowboys fans.....would you want to slip into the playoffs at 9-7 and get slapped out of the first round in embarrassing fashion or finish 8-8 ? Realistically looking at the other teams in the nfc , who would be favored to beat ?

Playoffs

And we would be favored at home vs Minny and maybe Seattle - I think we would destroy Chicago in a rematch

Sig courtesy of mack.
dahobofest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
Biggest Jock Strap goes to Jerry who wasted the prime years of the core. Also to Jerry for not creating a culture of winning and again Dallas is mediocre this season.

Question for Cowboys fans.....would you want to slip into the playoffs at 9-7 and get slapped out of the first round in embarrassing fashion or finish 8-8 ? Realistically looking at the other teams in the nfc , who would be favored to beat ?

Not one of these guys again....
Football Mensa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:

Playoffs

And we would be favored at home vs Minny and maybe Seattle - I think we would destroy Chicago in a rematch

No way we would be favored over Seattle. They're a better team than Dallas.

Against the Vikes I think it would be an even matchup. We don't have a strong d line.

Chicago maybe ,depends on what mindset the Bears would have. Our d line did nothing vs their o line in the first game. First we have to beat the SKins and that is no gurantee. Dallas has choked too many times in games like this to have confidence that we got this.
Football Mensa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="dahobofest"]
Football Mensa wrote:

Not one of these guys again....[/quote]

Explain ...
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:

Playoffs

Against the Vikes I think it would be an even matchup. We don't have a strong d line.

Chicago maybe ,depends on what mindset the Bears would have. Our d line did nothing vs their o line in the first game. First we have to beat the SKins and that is no gurantee. Dallas has choked too many times in games like this to have confidence that we got this.

Seattle will be missong both their CBs at that point and we would be at home

Sig courtesy of mack.
Runaway Jim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks almost certain that we would face Seattle if we make it in. They are much easier to handle when they are on the road, and missing their cornerbacks will hurt them. I still wouldn't expect the Cowboys to advance past the first round with all of our injuries on defense.

The_Slamman wrote:
RJ is officially the Champion
Desperado82

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runaway Jim wrote:
It looks almost certain that we would face Seattle if we make it in. They are much easier to handle when they are on the road, and missing their cornerbacks will hurt them. I still wouldn't expect the Cowboys to advance past the first round with all of our injuries on defense.

Neither would I, but the playoff experience for our young guys would do them some good.

^^^mack
Spends

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would worry more about what Marshawn "Beastmode" Lynch would do to our interior line/linebackers than anything else.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spends wrote:
I would worry more about what Marshawn "Beastmode" Lynch would do to our interior line/linebackers than anything else.

Him and RW with that option would be tough but not as tough as Morris and RGIII

Sig courtesy of mack.
dahobofest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dahobofest wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:

Explain ...

Bashing Jerry Jones and the team, and then hoping they lose? We've heard the Jerry Jones deal 1000 times already.
Football Mensa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:

Playoffs

However their safties are physical and nasty. Dez was getting popped hard the last time we played them and it had an effect on him. Regardless their d line and o line are better than ours. Makes you wonder why the trenches in Dallas has never been a priority.
Football Mensa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dahobofest wrote:
dahobofest wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:

Explain ...

Bashing Jerry Jones and the team, and then hoping they lose? We've heard the Jerry Jones deal 1000 times already.

I didn't say I hoped they lose. Pure speculation on your part. You will hear about Jerry 1000 more times if they don't make the playoffs or if they are 1 and done.
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:

Playoffs

However their safties are physical and nasty. Dez was getting popped hard the last time we played them and it had an effect on him. Regardless their d line and o line are better than ours. Makes you wonder why the trenches in Dallas has never been a priority.

You're right on but counts but our QB is infinitely betterthan theirs and we wont be down by 14 to start the game or playing in their 12th man bs with fake noise pumped in

Sig courtesy of mack.
dahobofest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
dahobofest wrote:
dahobofest wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:

Explain ...

I didn't say I hoped they lose. Pure speculation on your part. You will hear about Jerry 1000 more times if they don't make the playoffs or if they are 1 and done.

You just asked if people would rather get into the playoffs or lose... who would ask that stupid question unless you were hoping they would lose.
Football Mensa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dahobofest wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
dahobofest wrote:
dahobofest wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:

Explain ...

You just asked if people would rather get into the playoffs or lose... who would ask that stupid question unless you were hoping they would lose.

I never want Dallas to lose. Absurd and speculative on your part. I know many Dallas fans here where I live that hope Dallas doesn't get in because their fear is they will get spanked and then it starts all over in the media and amongst the fan base. There is a contingent of fans who would rather have the higher draft pick and make a run next season. Get outside of your box. There is more to the thought process than your four walls. That is why I asked.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: