Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFC North Fantasy Football League

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: 2013 NFC North Fantasy Football League Reply with quote

Hello NFC North Posters!

I am Chisoxguy7, a semi-active poster and daily reader over at Da Bears Forum. We ran a pretty successful 12 team league within our forum this year, and have spoken about starting a second, 16 team league with posters of the Lions, Packers, and Vikings forums.

While it's obviously too early to start signups, I would like to start this thread to gauge interest as well as discuss rules as we watch the 2012 Season come to a close, the 2012 playoffs begin, and the always entertaining off-season approach.

With that said, I think it would be best to focus all of the discussion for this league in one place, so let us use this thread on the Bears forum, located here: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=15353952#15353952

Looking forward to hearing from all of you, and here's to an injury-free ending to your favorite team's season!
CWood21

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a fantasy thread for stuff like this. I'm going to lock this up but feel free to post it there instead.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: