Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

PostGame: Packers (55) over Titans (7)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 12322
Location: Hood River, Oregon
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
Scuba St3ve wrote:
i need an update on cobb and house

other than that we strait [inappropriate/removed] on em on all aspects of the game


Didn't Cobb hurt his ankle? What happened to House?
House's shoulder got injured on a spt play IIRC.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3548
Location: SNJ
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Pugger wrote:
Scuba St3ve wrote:
i need an update on cobb and house

other than that we strait [inappropriate/removed] on em on all aspects of the game


Didn't Cobb hurt his ankle? What happened to House?
House's shoulder got injured on a spt play IIRC.
THey say it was the same shoulder he hurt back at the beggining of the year. I'm not hopeful this time, bring on the surgery...
_________________
mccammon07 wrote:
We should give Nick Perry a shot at ILB this year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 12322
Location: Hood River, Oregon
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:GB Minnesota flexed:
:looks at schedule:

Quote:
MIA @ NE
KC @ DEN
OAK @ SD
GB @ MIN
AZ @ SF
STL @ SEA


F the west coast. There is no way I get any good games next week. At least I can watch redzone in the morning though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RashaanSalaami


Global Moderator
Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 29828
Location: Jersey
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
justo wrote:
Pugger wrote:
Scuba St3ve wrote:
i need an update on cobb and house

other than that we strait [inappropriate/removed] on em on all aspects of the game


Didn't Cobb hurt his ankle? What happened to House?
House's shoulder got injured on a spt play IIRC.
THey say it was the same shoulder he hurt back at the beggining of the year. I'm not hopeful this time, bring on the surgery...


He didn't dislocate it again, just a stinger. Don't believe a surgery should be necessary.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
IrishGreen


Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 34319
Location: drinking scotch with marc lasry & wes edens
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam shields is such a pimp. 3 INTs in 9 games this season. i'm so excited for the future of this secondary with hayward and shields. i think house will be a nice nickel for years to come also. just need to gets safeties set. maybe house to free safety at some point?

jermichael had a great game again. i think people need to stop with the cut him crap already and support him. he's working his way back and it's great to see.

rodgers is the mvp this season, no doubt in my mind.

harris and green will make a great 1-2 punch next season. harris on 1 and 2, green on 3rd.

we're looking great going into the playoffs boys. let's keep it rolling Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Apodrocks


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 6366
Location: Detroit, Michigan.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So in the playoffs we'll have Green, Starks, Grant and Harris? You've gotta wonder who gets the start and majority, because all 4 of them have had nice runs recently.
_________________

^Packerbacker87 on the sig, thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spilltray


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 10154
Location: Green Bay, WI
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apodrocks wrote:
So in the playoffs we'll have Green, Starks, Grant and Harris? You've gotta wonder who gets the start and majority, because all 4 of them have had nice runs recently.


I'm not sure Starks is a guarantee to be back.
_________________
Wilfred wrote:
Memory is like the Packers when they are behind by two touchdowns in the 4th quarter... It comes back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CWood21


Moderator
Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 34044
Location: 'Merica
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
:GB Minnesota flexed:
:looks at schedule:

Quote:
MIA @ NE
KC @ DEN
OAK @ SD
GB @ MIN
AZ @ SF
STL @ SEA


F the west coast. There is no way I get any good games next week. At least I can watch redzone in the morning though.


Geographically, the STL/SEA game is the NFC draw. Hoping they think the media draw from the GB/MIN is more appealing.
_________________

simonwayne wrote:
This one is over. Mark down the dubya.

Colts 45 - Chiefs 44
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 12322
Location: Hood River, Oregon
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
justo wrote:
:GB Minnesota flexed:
:looks at schedule:

Quote:
MIA @ NE
KC @ DEN
OAK @ SD
GB @ MIN
AZ @ SF
STL @ SEA


F the west coast. There is no way I get any good games next week. At least I can watch redzone in the morning though.


Geographically, the STL/SEA game is the NFC draw. Hoping they think the media draw from the GB/MIN is more appealing.


Oh there's no doubt that I get Seattle. I don't think I've gotten a Packers game over a Seattle game on FOX since I've been following football.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3548
Location: SNJ
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
sam shields is such a pimp. 3 INTs in 9 games this season. i'm so excited for the future of this secondary with hayward and shields. i think house will be a nice nickel for years to come also. just need to gets safeties set. maybe house to free safety at some point?
If anything we use House the same way we used to use Tramon/Shields. Hayward is at home in the slot (he's basically our new Woodson) and would bump back inside (like Woodson did) and House would take the edge.
_________________
mccammon07 wrote:
We should give Nick Perry a shot at ILB this year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DavidatMIZZOU


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 8609
Location: The ZOU
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
CWood21 wrote:
justo wrote:
:GB Minnesota flexed:
:looks at schedule:

Quote:
MIA @ NE
KC @ DEN
OAK @ SD
GB @ MIN
AZ @ SF
STL @ SEA


F the west coast. There is no way I get any good games next week. At least I can watch redzone in the morning though.


Geographically, the STL/SEA game is the NFC draw. Hoping they think the media draw from the GB/MIN is more appealing.


Oh there's no doubt that I get Seattle. I don't think I've gotten a Packers game over a Seattle game on FOX since I've been following football.


Justis, you need to go the David route and find yourself a good sports bar. I know you're 19, but they will let you drink sodas if you eat lunch.
_________________
GO PACK GO!

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 3450
Location: Evanston, IL
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such an electric atmosphere. Was at the Packers' 45-17 thrashing over New York two years back. Their beat down of Oakland a year ago. And this 55-7 performance. Something about December and Lambeau and this team mixes well. Row one tickets were great and it was a ridiculously great game to attend.

Going forward, the health of Cobb, Wilson and Nelson are critical. We know this. But will they be able to come back next week in a huge NFC North tilt? I hope so. I want them playing before the divisional round rolls around.

EDS held up well. Our pass protection was fantastic throughout and Rodgers consistently had a great pocket to step up into. McCarthy's play calling cannot go unnoticed either. The short-intermediate passing game was on fire and Rodgers got into a rhythm that we haven't seen most of this season. Hopefully this carries over.
_________________
Simian07:
Quote:
I'd argue Jordy is probably around the 30th-40th best receiver in the NFL, maybe 50th.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jiggad369


Joined: 28 Dec 2009
Posts: 1101
Location: Somerset, NJ
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________


TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Dear Jay Cutler,
Sorry you got diabetes.
Love, Cookies.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Siman08/OH


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 550
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a serious eval...

+++Grant. Wow. Ill take it. Feels like old times.
+++Hawk. He would be a pro-bowler if he played like that every game.
++Mathews. Stud.
+++Shields. Stud.
++Neal. Stud.
++Crosby. Made kicks. Thank God.
++Jones. LEAGUE LEADER in REC. Touchdowns. Wow.
++Finley. 09? Preview of his contract year next season?
++ Cobb. Future Pro Bowler no doubt.
++++Defense in general. Were ranked like 11th or 12th this year overall.

-Rodgers. (WHAT!?). Great game. Coulda been better. He knows it. You know it.
-Cobb getting hurt. No more ST.
-Reserve defense. Ruined our LOLZ shutout.
-Jennings/Rodgers timing. Not there yet. May be gone for good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
incognito_man


Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 29897
Location: Madison
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MM stated that Cobb's injury does not appear to be serious.

right ankle sprain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group