Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Make The Case for Dennis Allen to keep his job
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 20680
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
BigMike1b wrote:
I guess the Vikings should have canned Leslie Frazier last season when they went 4-12 with much more talent Rolling Eyes

Look at what an offseason can do. Add more talent and continue to implement your program. We gotta be patient. You guys are like babies. Give it a break.


Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

what do the vikings have to do with Dennis Allen? completely different situations.


If you could put 2 and 2 together it sounds like hes trying to make a comparison. Frazier was a 1st year HC last year and was a DC. They gave him another shot. We have less talent than them and we want to let Allen go?

Cool it with the eyerolls. Kinda arrogant.
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BNich0622


Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Posts: 1679
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge roster turnover.

Not enough talent to put on the field point blank.

Penalties were decreased which we like to see.

The defense played well in a few games, albeit against poor competition but still.

Hoping for the better in 2013.
_________________

Thanks to RaiderX for the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
macklemore


Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Posts: 1425
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
macklemore wrote:
BigMike1b wrote:
I guess the Vikings should have canned Leslie Frazier last season when they went 4-12 with much more talent Rolling Eyes

Look at what an offseason can do. Add more talent and continue to implement your program. We gotta be patient. You guys are like babies. Give it a break.


Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

what do the vikings have to do with Dennis Allen? completely different situations.


If you could put 2 and 2 together it sounds like hes trying to make a comparison. Frazier was a 1st year HC last year and was a DC. They gave him another shot. We have less talent than them and we want to let Allen go?

Cool it with the eyerolls. Kinda arrogant.


For every HC that has a bad year then a good year, there are plenty who have bad years, followed by bad years, followed by kicking rocks.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 20680
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
macklemore wrote:
BigMike1b wrote:
I guess the Vikings should have canned Leslie Frazier last season when they went 4-12 with much more talent Rolling Eyes

Look at what an offseason can do. Add more talent and continue to implement your program. We gotta be patient. You guys are like babies. Give it a break.


Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

what do the vikings have to do with Dennis Allen? completely different situations.


If you could put 2 and 2 together it sounds like hes trying to make a comparison. Frazier was a 1st year HC last year and was a DC. They gave him another shot. We have less talent than them and we want to let Allen go?

Cool it with the eyerolls. Kinda arrogant.


For every HC that has a bad year then a good year, there are plenty who have bad years, followed by bad years, followed by kicking rocks.


Whats your point then? We should fire Allen now because he possibly could have another bad year?
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
macklemore


Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Posts: 1425
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
macklemore wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
macklemore wrote:
BigMike1b wrote:
I guess the Vikings should have canned Leslie Frazier last season when they went 4-12 with much more talent Rolling Eyes

Look at what an offseason can do. Add more talent and continue to implement your program. We gotta be patient. You guys are like babies. Give it a break.


Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

what do the vikings have to do with Dennis Allen? completely different situations.


If you could put 2 and 2 together it sounds like hes trying to make a comparison. Frazier was a 1st year HC last year and was a DC. They gave him another shot. We have less talent than them and we want to let Allen go?

Cool it with the eyerolls. Kinda arrogant.


For every HC that has a bad year then a good year, there are plenty who have bad years, followed by bad years, followed by kicking rocks.


Whats your point then? We should fire Allen now because he possibly could have another bad year?


If you put 2 and 2 together you would see I think this type of logic is strictly for the simpletons.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 20680
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
macklemore wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
macklemore wrote:
BigMike1b wrote:
I guess the Vikings should have canned Leslie Frazier last season when they went 4-12 with much more talent Rolling Eyes

Look at what an offseason can do. Add more talent and continue to implement your program. We gotta be patient. You guys are like babies. Give it a break.


Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

what do the vikings have to do with Dennis Allen? completely different situations.


If you could put 2 and 2 together it sounds like hes trying to make a comparison. Frazier was a 1st year HC last year and was a DC. They gave him another shot. We have less talent than them and we want to let Allen go?

Cool it with the eyerolls. Kinda arrogant.


For every HC that has a bad year then a good year, there are plenty who have bad years, followed by bad years, followed by kicking rocks.


Whats your point then? We should fire Allen now because he possibly could have another bad year?


If you put 2 and 2 together you would see I think this type of logic is strictly for the simpletons.


Seriously whats the point you're trying to make? Whats the reasoning for Allen not being brought back. Not like it matters because he is coming back. I wanna hear your logic on this.
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BigMike1b


Joined: 27 Apr 2008
Posts: 1879
Location: 626, CA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
macklemore wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
macklemore wrote:
BigMike1b wrote:
I guess the Vikings should have canned Leslie Frazier last season when they went 4-12 with much more talent Rolling Eyes

Look at what an offseason can do. Add more talent and continue to implement your program. We gotta be patient. You guys are like babies. Give it a break.


Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

what do the vikings have to do with Dennis Allen? completely different situations.


If you could put 2 and 2 together it sounds like hes trying to make a comparison. Frazier was a 1st year HC last year and was a DC. They gave him another shot. We have less talent than them and we want to let Allen go?

Cool it with the eyerolls. Kinda arrogant.


For every HC that has a bad year then a good year, there are plenty who have bad years, followed by bad years, followed by kicking rocks.


Whats your point then? We should fire Allen now because he possibly could have another bad year?


If you put 2 and 2 together you would see I think this type of logic is strictly for the simpletons.



Lulz!

Of all people Laughing
_________________


2012 Adopt a Raider: DE Lamarr Houston

Silver&Black88 with the sweet sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
macklemore


Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Posts: 1425
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im done with this argument, it's pointless, Allen will most likely be back.

I'm going to enjoy bumping this thread though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bo_Spice


Joined: 17 May 2009
Posts: 9687
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
im done with this argument, it's pointless, Allen will most likely be back.

I'm going to enjoy bumping this thread though.


Don't worry, I'll bump this thread when Allen leads us to the playoffs.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 20680
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
im done with this argument, it's pointless, Allen will most likely be back.

I'm going to enjoy bumping this thread though.



_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
91jmay


Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 24982
Location: Wonderland
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
im done with this argument, it's pointless, Allen will most likely be back.

I'm going to enjoy bumping this thread though.


Sounds to me like you want the Raiders to fail. Call yourself a 'fan'? Pathetic.
_________________
GoldieLocksDown wrote:
The premature E-Clapulators

Nickname for Sio Moore and Khalil Mack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Pozzi


Joined: 21 Aug 2012
Posts: 370
Location: Carson City, NV
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
im done with this argument, it's pointless, Allen will most likely be back.

I'm going to enjoy bumping this thread though.




_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ch8878


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 2620
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
macklemore


Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Posts: 1425
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
macklemore wrote:
im done with this argument, it's pointless, Allen will most likely be back.

I'm going to enjoy bumping this thread though.


Sounds to me like you want the Raiders to fail. Call yourself a 'fan'? Pathetic.


Just because I think Dennis Allen is going to fail doesn't mean I want the raiders to fail.. If I wanted that wouldn't I be saying we should keep him? what kind of backwards logic is that?

I'm a fan of the Raiders not the coaches or players or equipment managers.. When I see a problem I'm not going to sit back and pretend to be an blind ignorant homer.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heart of Oak


Joined: 02 Feb 2008
Posts: 3058
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Make The Case for Dennis Allen to keep his job Reply with quote

BuckSavage wrote:
I dont see how people can argue for Dennis Allen to come back. I see nothing in him that he can lead us to a super bowl in the future. But I would like to hear what people think why he should keep his job

What do you think?

My opinion:

The truth is that Reggie hired a coach who wasn't ready to be a head coach in the NFL. He should be a Defensive Coordinator at this point and had a proven track record of success before becoming a head coach.


Really, the argument is not should Dennis Allen be given his jotters, rather, should we have hired him in the first place? After 10+ years of losing what this franchise really didn't need was a rookie HC.

However, maybe despite his inexperience he was the best candidate. How many Bill Cowher's or [insert other experienced HC candidate here] want to inherit the Raider roster placing their reputation on the line?

I think Dennis Allen has to be given time to turn this thing around, otherwise other coaches will see the Raiders job as a 'one year appointment'. You have to remember that DA didn't have much talent on the roster and the best talent we have is in the hands of Knapp, no high draft picks and not exactly a huge FA budget - not a recipe for success no matter the HC.

Most of our offensive woes are due to the OC - replace him with a good and imaginative OC and things improve.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group