Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Make The Case for Dennis Allen to keep his job
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaiderX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
BigMike1b wrote:
I guess the Vikings should have canned Leslie Frazier last season when they went 4-12 with much more talent Rolling Eyes

Look at what an offseason can do. Add more talent and continue to implement your program. We gotta be patient. You guys are like babies. Give it a break.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

what do the vikings have to do with Dennis Allen? completely different situations.

If you could put 2 and 2 together it sounds like hes trying to make a comparison. Frazier was a 1st year HC last year and was a DC. They gave him another shot. We have less talent than them and we want to let Allen go?

Cool it with the eyerolls. Kinda arrogant.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
BNich0622

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge roster turnover.

Not enough talent to put on the field point blank.

Penalties were decreased which we like to see.

The defense played well in a few games, albeit against poor competition but still.

Hoping for the better in 2013.

Thanks to RaiderX for the sig
macklemore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
macklemore wrote:
BigMike1b wrote:
I guess the Vikings should have canned Leslie Frazier last season when they went 4-12 with much more talent Rolling Eyes

Look at what an offseason can do. Add more talent and continue to implement your program. We gotta be patient. You guys are like babies. Give it a break.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

what do the vikings have to do with Dennis Allen? completely different situations.

If you could put 2 and 2 together it sounds like hes trying to make a comparison. Frazier was a 1st year HC last year and was a DC. They gave him another shot. We have less talent than them and we want to let Allen go?

For every HC that has a bad year then a good year, there are plenty who have bad years, followed by bad years, followed by kicking rocks.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
macklemore wrote:
BigMike1b wrote:

For every HC that has a bad year then a good year, there are plenty who have bad years, followed by bad years, followed by kicking rocks.

Whats your point then? We should fire Allen now because he possibly could have another bad year?

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
macklemore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
macklemore wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
macklemore wrote:
BigMike1b wrote:

Whats your point then? We should fire Allen now because he possibly could have another bad year?

If you put 2 and 2 together you would see I think this type of logic is strictly for the simpletons.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
macklemore wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
macklemore wrote:
BigMike1b wrote:

If you put 2 and 2 together you would see I think this type of logic is strictly for the simpletons.

Seriously whats the point you're trying to make? Whats the reasoning for Allen not being brought back. Not like it matters because he is coming back. I wanna hear your logic on this.

SaveourSonics wrote:
BigMike1b

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
macklemore wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
macklemore wrote:
BigMike1b wrote:

Lulz!

Of all people Laughing

2012 Adopt a Raider: DE Lamarr Houston

Silver&Black88 with the sweet sig!
macklemore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im done with this argument, it's pointless, Allen will most likely be back.

I'm going to enjoy bumping this thread though.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:

Don't worry, I'll bump this thread when Allen leads us to the playoffs.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:

SaveourSonics wrote:
91jmay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:

Sounds to me like you want the Raiders to fail. Call yourself a 'fan'? Pathetic.

Nickname for Sio Moore and Khalil Mack.
Pozzi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
macklemore wrote:

Sounds to me like you want the Raiders to fail. Call yourself a 'fan'? Pathetic.

Just because I think Dennis Allen is going to fail doesn't mean I want the raiders to fail.. If I wanted that wouldn't I be saying we should keep him? what kind of backwards logic is that?

I'm a fan of the Raiders not the coaches or players or equipment managers.. When I see a problem I'm not going to sit back and pretend to be an blind ignorant homer.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Make The Case for Dennis Allen to keep his job Reply with quote

BuckSavage wrote:
I dont see how people can argue for Dennis Allen to come back. I see nothing in him that he can lead us to a super bowl in the future. But I would like to hear what people think why he should keep his job

What do you think?

My opinion:

The truth is that Reggie hired a coach who wasn't ready to be a head coach in the NFL. He should be a Defensive Coordinator at this point and had a proven track record of success before becoming a head coach.

Really, the argument is not should Dennis Allen be given his jotters, rather, should we have hired him in the first place? After 10+ years of losing what this franchise really didn't need was a rookie HC.

However, maybe despite his inexperience he was the best candidate. How many Bill Cowher's or [insert other experienced HC candidate here] want to inherit the Raider roster placing their reputation on the line?

I think Dennis Allen has to be given time to turn this thing around, otherwise other coaches will see the Raiders job as a 'one year appointment'. You have to remember that DA didn't have much talent on the roster and the best talent we have is in the hands of Knapp, no high draft picks and not exactly a huge FA budget - not a recipe for success no matter the HC.

Most of our offensive woes are due to the OC - replace him with a good and imaginative OC and things improve.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: