Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders @ Panthers Week 16 GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fretgod99

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BringinDaPain wrote:
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7501/amini-silatolu

Was wondering why he was out of the game. Silatolu dislocated his wrist during the game.
Ouch. That would hurt like hell.

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
fretgod99

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
Panthers11 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
So, I finally saw the Cam kick. He should be suspended. Not sure about Kelly's punishment, but Cam should get at least 1 game. He should have been ejected too.
Uhhh, no.
Yeah, it's a first offense so he'll get a fine if anything. Not to mention, people kick all of the time in the league when someone lays on them long enough, just like this instance.

Also, the fact that Raiders are actively targeting, we could see some fines roll out from that, especially after the bounty gate stuff.
Frankly, it looked more like a push to me. Hardly a "kick".

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
Moody

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve Smith gets into scuffles routinely and he's usually the interrogator.

I wish I could see Keuchly and TD highlights. By far the two best players in this game. Keuchly missed one tackle I think, on the Pryor trick play. Then later in the game he stuffed Pryor solo. You could tell he wanted another shot. We're used to backups destroy our defense but maybe that will change with Keuchly getting more experienced. His interception was a gamechanger. Gano had just missed a FG and things weren't clicking. Without it, this game could've been a lot worse.

Davis almost seems faster to me. I don't know if it's just because it's been so long since he's played a season but it's remarkable. I think TD forced fourth down three times in a row.
CarolinaRoar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
So, I finally saw the Cam kick. He should be suspended. Not sure about Kelly's punishment, but Cam should get at least 1 game. He should have been ejected too.

Finally we get that spark out of him... good sh*t. Hope he does it more often.
iknowcool

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CarolinaRoar wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

Finally we get that spark out of him... good sh*t. Hope he does it more often.

Not that I think it is as big of a deal as people are (or will) making it out to be but yeah, I hope Cam doesn't do that more often.

Nonetheless, Cam Newton immediately publicly apologized for the incident after the game.
J Pep 4 Step

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fretgod99 wrote:
boondock wrote:
Panthers11 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Uhhh, no.
Yeah, it's a first offense so he'll get a fine if anything. Not to mention, people kick all of the time in the league when someone lays on them long enough, just like this instance.

Also, the fact that Raiders are actively targeting, we could see some fines roll out from that, especially after the bounty gate stuff.
Frankly, it looked more like a push to me. Hardly a "kick".

Dont call it a push. Everybody will laugh at you. Laughing

It was a push though. He was pushin him off his leg. What was hillarious was certain Raider fans (not all, of course) were like, "HE KICKED HIM IN THE FACE."

Dude... first of all, he is wearing a helmet and facemask. Nobody was kicked in the face. Second, and I am speaking with an admitted fuzzy memory, it was more shoulder than face.

Ultimately a stupid move by Cam. One that worked out for us. But a stupid, classless move nonetheless. No surprise people looked to blow it out of proportion though, given who's foot it was.

CK on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: