Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders @ Panthers Week 16 GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rjkilla

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moody wrote:
This is the worst football game I've seen in a long time.

We need a big play, but will it even count? Any big hit is automatically a flag.

Cam's getting mauled but he can't do that crap.

yeah can't wait till this stinker is over.

luck just beat cams record for passing yards by a rookie. all these records falling are a joke. remember when defense was allowed? ahh the good ole days

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjkilla wrote:
Moody wrote:
This is the worst football game I've seen in a long time.

We need a big play, but will it even count? Any big hit is automatically a flag.

Cam's getting mauled but he can't do that crap.

yeah can't wait till this stinker is over.

luck just beat cams record for passing yards by a rookie. all these records falling are a joke. remember when defense was allowed? ahh the good ole days

Well, to be honest, he only broke it because he's passed the ball like 100 more times. Anybody could throw for 4,000 yards with Luck's amount of passes regardless of the time period.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so are we even gonna be picking top 10?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Cam lost some composure but this game was difficult. That amount of hits and flags are not ordinary.

This offensive line has to get better. He needs protection and a run game that can help him out with a few first downs when he's getting destroyed.

Does a sloppy game against the Raiders help Rivera?

Dwan Edwards came back and we held McFadden to 33 yards on 17 carries. Sign that man. He lets our linebackers make so many plays. CJ and Hardy didn't get to the QB with all those dump offs and screen plays.
rjkilla

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the defense being a top 5 unit since luke moved inside does more to help rivera than any meaningless win at the end of the year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cam Newton leads our team in rushing once again. Why do we have no running game?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:
Cam Newton leads our team in rushing once again. Why do we have no running game?

The offensive line is terrible. Byers and Williams just can't do much. Penalties were also big. Not just the DeAngelo touchdown.

I saw Brandon Lafell stay into block one time.
Panthers11

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:

Bad OL and Chud's dumb running plays.

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
BringinDaPain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjkilla wrote:

No, with all the loses today I believe we are out of the top 10.

2012 DROY Winner - Luke Kuechly 164 tackles, 2 Int, 1 sack, 11 TFLs, 8 PD and 3 Fumble recoveries
Luke Kuechly - 2013 Defensive Player of the Year
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjkilla wrote:

We could still end up 9th or 10th if some other teams win, but realistically we'll be picking between 11 and 14 (not sure if I got that exactly right, but my guess would be 12th right now).

Obviously a lot depends on if we beat New Orleans next week.
Moody

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiders admit to targeting Newton because of what happened to Palmer. In my opinion, Palmer was an idiot and it was his fault. He stopped and held the ball far too long with his back to the entire field.

http://www.thescore.com/home/articles/403916-dt-kelly-admits-the-raiders-went-after-qb-newton

I'm sure this will be brought up when they talk about the kick and the incident with the ref... Rolling Eyes

I don't see this as a maturity issue. Try getting hit that many times and staying calm. This incident isn't what needs to be addressed. What needs to be addressed is the protection and run blocking.

The past two games have been rough for pass protection. The QB can't be getting blasted like he is. Imagine if he wasn't mobile.
TROJANPANTHER

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moody wrote:
Raiders admit to targeting Newton because of what happened to Palmer. In my opinion, Palmer was an idiot and it was his fault. He stopped and held the ball far too long with his back to the entire field.

http://www.thescore.com/home/articles/403916-dt-kelly-admits-the-raiders-went-after-qb-newton

I'm sure this will be brought up when they talk about the kick and the incident with the ref... Rolling Eyes

I don't see this as a maturity issue. Try getting hit that many times and staying calm. This incident isn't what needs to be addressed. What needs to be addressed is the protection and run blocking.

The past two games have been rough for pass protection. The QB can't be getting blasted like he is. Imagine if he wasn't mobile.

Hey Raiders, how about holding a block, then maybe your QB won't get knocked out. Gutless.

Carolina Kitten - Sig God.

NFL - Panthers
College - USC, UNM
rjkilla

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to me it clearly looked like cam got up yelling at 34 and the ref just happened to be right there so he started yelling at the ref. the kick, i would do the same thing if a bunch of 300 pound lineman are piling on after the whistle trying to hurt me. i loved how quick all 10 other panthers on the field immediately had cams back though. for all of our opinions about cams maturity and diva attitude his teammates sure looked like they have drank the kool aid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the "kick", people aren't realizing when the whistles blew. It wasn't like Kelley was just then bringing Cam down to end the play. They called his forward progress a good 2-3 seconds before he went down, and then another second or two later is when Kelley fell on him. So, at that point, nearly 5 seconds after the play was "over", I can understand why Cam isn't happy with people falling on his knees.

As for the Palmer thing, that was the cleanest hit on the field today. Thats the type of hit you put into instructional DVD's. Its just another case of refs throwing a flag based on a resulting injury.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I finally saw the Cam kick. He should be suspended. Not sure about Kelly's punishment, but Cam should get at least 1 game. He should have been ejected too.

R.I.P. Stylish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: