Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Timothy Tebow to Jaguars -- Done Deal Says Mort
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH I KNOW YOU GUYS WANT SOME TEBOW SIGS
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I think a lot of it is just a philosophical difference with the situation so because of that, feeling tiredish, and it being Christmas, I'm going to drop most of the discussion.
I was going to suggest we do the same.

Quote:
Also, I would like to ask one more question:

Why is it such a huge injustice now, but it wasn't when Quinn got jumped by Tebow to start? (by the way, just found this: http://deadspin.com/5921413/someones-trying-to-stop-the-tim-tebow+brady-quinn-catfight Laughing)
Well, I don't really think it's an injustice more so than I think he was done dirty and he has a right to be upset and stand up for himself and the situation. Brady Quinn can be upset all he wants too.

So uhhh.....
Stanzi gets passed over for Quinn
Quinn gets passed over for Tebow
Tebow gets passed over for McElroy

This is going to be a domino effect that will pull in 4 new QBs to this situation next year!

Quote:
And not really another point, but it also annoys me that Tebow gets painted as a guy who "all he does is win" when his career record as a starting QB is 8-6 lol
I've asked the same question.

Discussion Conclusion: Ricky Stanzi should start at QB for the 2013 Jacksonville Jaguars.

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:

Yeah when it happens, just take my sig now and replace Chad Henne with Tim Tebow.

Also the text would be

"The King of Kings Returns

TO SAVE JACKSONVILLE"

iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
I'm already working on the Jorts to Shorts sig.

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
indifference

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:

LMAO!! Laughing Laughing
Mr. V

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tebow is 9-7 as a starter including playoffs.

I think Tebow has to realize that none of the 32 teams want him, at least as a QB. It's all owner led when it comes to acquiring Tebow, both by the Jets and Jaguars.

Thank you daboyle250 for the sig.
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:

annnd done.

#JDI
Jaguarfan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaand Tebow sig for me, too.

I hate the Jaguars
DuvalsKing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is Tebow the savior Rex lobbied all off season. Got the guy and saw him up close and personal and wouldn't let him on the field because he knows what the rest of the league knows the guy can't QUARTERBACK. Last year the stars just aligned for Tebow damn near every week he played a team the team he faced had a injury to player on the team he faced that enabled him to edge out a victory.. That game against Pittsburg was complete and utter arrogance it is the only reason they won that game the heavy blitz scheme pitt played in that game was terrible they blitzed heavy against a descent Oline and got exposed.. When they Played the Pats they played them straight up soft zone and blitzed when they got him down in distance if you play Tebow straight up he's a bum the NFL is not SEC... and you don't have Percy Harvin running 10 yard slants catching them and going 60 yards against inferior corners. Its also funny how when he was in Denver his team mates talked so highly of Tebow and when he left they pretty much said he was a fluke.
BBIB

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. V wrote:

I think Tebow has to realize that none of the 32 teams want him, at least as a QB. It's all owner led when it comes to acquiring Tebow, both by the Jets and Jaguars.

Tebow wasn't even wanted as a QB in high school

For Tebow it's always been about one team giving him a shot. In high school it was Nease High School. In the NFL it was Josh McDaniels and the Broncos

By the most fluke circumstances ever with Peyton Manning getting the neck injury the Colts stinking so bad, Peyton Manning becomes a free agent and cuts that opportunity short

The perfect storm of scenario to negate Tebow's early success to give Elway some justification for getting rid of Tebow

Now Tebow just needs another shot to prove to his critics that he can lead another team to the playoffs

Tebow led Jaguars could be more talented than the Andrew Luck led Colts.
green24

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBIB wrote:
Mr. V wrote:

For Tebow it's always been about one team giving him a shot. In high school it was Nease High School. In the NFL it was Josh McDaniels and the Broncos

By the most fluke circumstances ever with Peyton Manning getting the neck injury the Colts stinking so bad, Peyton Manning becomes a free agent and cuts that opportunity short

The perfect storm of scenario to negate Tebow's early success to give Elway some justification for getting rid of Tebow

Now Tebow just needs another shot to prove to his critics that he can lead another team to the playoffs

Oh dear. Not a chance the Jags win more than six games with Tebow at the helm. They would be better off with Chenne.
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBIB wrote:
Mr. V wrote:

lol.

BBIB

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:

Oh dear. Not a chance the Jags win more than six games with Tebow at the helm. They would be better off with Chenne.

Tebow led the Broncos to the playoffs with one of the strongest strength of victories.

THe AFC South is not a very good division. And the AFC in general is weaker than the NFC right now

Tebow would have a better chance at 11 wins than just 6
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd go into depth about the fallacies you're using in your arguments but I already did that and you still didn't understand so it'd be pointless.

So, iPwn, before you attack, just know that. Laughing

iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBIB wrote:
Mr. V wrote:

You make it seem like this kid has never been given an opportunity.

What about his time in college? Urban Meyer broke promises to Cam Newton to keep Tebow the starter. According to every source to come out of that season, Newton completely outplayed Tebow in every facet of the game heading up to the 2008 season, but still he wasn't given a shot because the golden boy was there.

And I know Newton can be a touchy subject around here because of how he left Florida, but that's simply the facts.

The folks at the Senior Bowl changed the offense that he was to run because he was incapable of taking snaps from behind center.

The whole situation with Manning wasn't just that Manning was great and they would be remiss to not get him, it was the Broncos trying desperately to find any QB they could use in place of him. Think about that for a second. How many playoff winning QBs are put in a situation where the franchise is doing everything they can to replace them?

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: