You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Timothy Tebow to Jaguars -- Done Deal Says Mort
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
I hate ESPN, but dam I love me some Merril Hoge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEiZTRJpKDY&feature=youtu.be

I agree with him that Tebow isn't going to make this team good. Disagree on the whole insinuations of Tebow's character though. He is allowed to have a breaking point with how he was treated.

Live like you're down 3-1
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
Tzimisce wrote:
KhanYouDigIt wrote:
Blackmon does not want Tebow.
Blackmon is smart.

Jags are better off sticking with Henne.

Or Gabbert

Or Jordan Palmer

Or bringing back Mark Brunell

Or bringing back Leftwich or Garrard. Or Quinn Gray.
Or Steve Beurlein.
Todd Bouman? Trent Edwards? Luke McCown? Cleo Lemon? Rob Johnson? Jay Fiedler? Jamie Martin? Steve Matthews? Jonathan Quinn?

What about Matt Jones?

Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:

I agree with him that Tebow isn't going to make this team good. Disagree on the whole insinuations of Tebow's character though. He is allowed to have a breaking point with how he was treated.

I wouldn't say it's his character. Tebow has good character and is a good guy. No doubt about that. I think he has a "me" attitude though and that he isn't as good of a teammate as people think (or thought) he is (was).

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
Tzimisce wrote:
KhanYouDigIt wrote:
Blackmon does not want Tebow.
Blackmon is smart.

Jags are better off sticking with Henne.

Or Gabbert

Or Jordan Palmer

Or bringing back Mark Brunell

Or bringing back Leftwich or Garrard. Or Quinn Gray.
Or Steve Beurlein.
Todd Bouman? Trent Edwards? Luke McCown? Cleo Lemon? Rob Johnson? Jay Fiedler? Jamie Martin? Steve Matthews? Jonathan Quinn?

What about Matt Jones?

Jamie Martin had a solid game once for the Rams.

iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:

I wouldn't say it's his character. Tebow has good character and is a good guy. No doubt about that. I think he has a "me" attitude though and that he isn't as good of a teammate as people think (or thought) he is (was).
And I honestly see nothing wrong with that. Kobe has it. Jordan had it. Gretsky had it. I feel like Brady kinda has it. A lot of WRs have it (but they tend to be divas about it). I feel like even MJD has it. It's all in how they do it. Those guys that I all mentioned (sans the receivers) all used their belief and desire to be "the man" to drive them to even greater heights. The problem is when the player starts acting like T.O. and lets their desire to be the man get in the way of what's best for the team. I really haven't seen that from Tebow.

DuvalsKing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:

And I honestly see nothing wrong with that. Kobe has it. Jordan had it. Gretsky had it. I feel like Brady kinda has it. A lot of WRs have it (but they tend to be divas about it). I feel like even MJD has it. It's all in how they do it. Those guys that I all mentioned (sans the receivers) all used their belief and desire to be "the man" to drive them to even greater heights. The problem is when the player starts acting like T.O. and lets their desire to be the man get in the way of what's best for the team. I really haven't seen that from Tebow.

The difference between Tebow and all those that you just named is they had the skill set to be great.
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DuvalsKing wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:

The difference between Tebow and all those that you just named is they had the skill set to be great.
Sure. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to believe he can become the man. As long as he isn't hindering the success of the team, I see nothing wrong with it.

Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He refused to do what the coaches wanted and he is too stubborn to switch positions even though it would probably be more beneficial for whoever he plays for and himself. I don't like that.

iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
He refused to do what the coaches wanted and he is too stubborn to switch positions even though it would probably be more beneficial for whoever he plays for and himself. I don't like that.
He did what the coaches wanted for 14 games, and even told Rex on Friday that he would still do exactly what they asked of him. This, despite the fact that he was lied to by the team.

I'd be pretty upset too if I signed with a team because they told me "10-15 snaps a game" or "15-20" (whatever it was) and I end up getting 2-3 a game. I'd be pretty upset too if I was told that I'm the #2 and if anything happens, I'm the starter only to be passed over.

Wasn't Warren Moon told that he couldn't play QB at the pro level and should change positions because "it would probably be more beneficial for whoever he plays for and himself"?

Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
He did what the coaches wanted for 14 games, and even told Rex on Friday that he would still do exactly what they asked of him. This, despite the fact that he was lied to by the team.

I'd be pretty upset too if I signed with a team because they told me "10-15 snaps a game" or "15-20" (whatever it was) and I end up getting 2-3 a game. I'd be pretty upset too if I was told that I'm the #2 and if anything happens, I'm the starter only to be passed over.

Wasn't Warren Moon told that he couldn't play QB at the pro level and should change positions because "it would probably be more beneficial for whoever he plays for and himself"?

Every player is lied to. It happens. There's a reason that people are reaming him right now for it. Former players have said this stuff happens, Gerald Alexander cited a similar story where he was upset but did what was right for the team, and are we really going to pretend this is ANY different from how he got the starting job in Denver? He jumped the #2 there to start and didn't have a problem with it then.

How do we know he was even lied to? This isn't a hold your hand business. Maybe the Jets had every intention to keep that promise but then Tebow just didn't show that he could handle that kind of playing time. If he was the best option for the Jets then he would have played - he wouldn't have been surpassed by McElroy.

Compare him to Warren Moon if you want, but that's a silly comparison to make since Moon had talent. Tim Tebow is not a future Hall of Famer. Tim Tebow has a caddiewhompous throwing motion, trouble reading defenses, poor accuracy, and I'm beginning to question how much guys really buy into him. Teammates in Denver have made remarks that are digs at him and I don't care if he feels he was lied to - this is his job. It was immature and stupid of him to refuse to perform in the Wildcat even if he did change his mind three days later. I can understand his frustration, but he has to have better composure and decision-making than that. He isn't going to prove anyone wrong by taking himself out of the already small portion of the picture that he is currently in. What he did was selfish. No way around it.

iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Every player is lied to. It happens. There's a reason that people are reaming him right now for it. Former players have said this stuff happens, Gerald Alexander cited a similar story where he was upset but did what was right for the team, and are we really going to pretend this is ANY different from how he got the starting job in Denver? He jumped the #2 there to start and didn't have a problem with it then.
Let's be honest. He's getting reamed because he's Tim Tebow. Less people cared about Titus Young purposefully sabotaging his team than care about Tebow asking to not play midweek before changing his mind. Yes, it happens. It doesn't mean that he can't be visibly upset about it.

People sympathized with Drew Stanton and talked about how great it was that he stood up for himself when he pulled this exact same thing. Albeit this was in the offseason after Tebow was signed, it's basically the same thing. Shouldn't people have told Stanton to shut up, that he wasn't any good and should just accept what the team gives him?

Quote:
How do we know he was even lied to? This isn't a hold your hand business. Maybe the Jets had every intention to keep that promise but then Tebow just didn't show that he could handle that kind of playing time. If he was the best option for the Jets then he would have played - he wouldn't have been surpassed by McElroy.
Well, the whole offseason and Preseason it just kept being the same thing over and over "He's a football player, we'll get him his snaps" and then like the flip of a switch, he was sitting on the bench the whole time. Sure, maybe he didn't show a lot in the Preseason, but neither did Sanchez. It's not like Sanchez proved he was more deserving of those extra 10 snaps than Tebow was. And he has actually played better (albeit in limited snaps and to a limited extent) than Sanchez has. You would think, even if he had lost those snaps because of his poor play in the offseason than as the season progressed and he proved that he was at least as effective as Sanchez, that they would either give him more snaps or at the very least open up the playbook a little on his limited snaps.

Quote:
Compare him to Warren Moon if you want, but that's a silly comparison to make since Moon had talent. Tim Tebow is not a future Hall of Famer. Tim Tebow has a caddiewhompous throwing motion, trouble reading defenses, poor accuracy, and I'm beginning to question how much guys really buy into him. Teammates in Denver have made remarks that are digs at him and I don't care if he feels he was lied to - this is his job.
How is it really a silly comparison? Everyone told Moon that he didn't have the talent to be successful and that he was wasting his time. It wasn't like everyone thought he was good and told him to go screw off. They all thought he would be a failure. As far as everyone was concerned, he was not any more of a future Hall of Famer than Tebow is. Despite this, Moon was "stubborn" and "selfish" and worried about "me, me, me" and proved everyone wrong. Isn't that exactly what Tebow is trying to do? If Tebow is being selfish for staying at QB, so was Warren Moon. Moon should have just done what everyone told him to do.

I don't think Tebow is a good QB. I don't think he ever will be. He probably would be best served to try another position. But I also see no problem with him wanting to work towards his dream and to not want to settle for less than he thinks he can be. I would never settle for less than what I think my potential is, and I don't expect anyone else to either.

Quote:
It was immature and stupid of him to refuse to perform in the Wildcat even if he did change his mind three days later. I can understand his frustration, but he has to have better composure and decision-making than that. He isn't going to prove anyone wrong by taking himself out of the already small portion of the picture that he is currently in. What he did was selfish. No way around it.
And he isn't going to prove anything to anyone playing 5-6 plays over the next two weeks either. I mean, basically all they have him doing is taking the snap and running into the o-line on 75% of his snaps.

Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Let's be honest. He's getting reamed because he's Tim Tebow. Less people cared about Titus Young purposefully sabotaging his team than care about Tebow asking to not play midweek before changing his mind. Yes, it happens. It doesn't mean that he can't be visibly upset about it.

Titus Young was reamed for it as well and rightfully so. The reason it is as blown up as it is though IS because it is Tim Tebow. That is part of what makes it annoying. He can be upset about it, but it is ridiculous for him to react the way he did when it violates the image he has tried to create for himself.

Quote:
People sympathized with Drew Stanton and talked about how great it was that he stood up for himself when he pulled this exact same thing. Albeit this was in the offseason after Tebow was signed, it's basically the same thing. Shouldn't people have told Stanton to shut up, that he wasn't any good and should just accept what the team gives him?

Different situation. He never refused to do what the organization asked of him. He asked to be moved and that's what happened. I don't care if Tebow wants out because he doesn't think it is a good fit. That is 100% fine. The issue is with him not listening to the coaches.

Quote:
Well, the whole offseason and Preseason it just kept being the same thing over and over "He's a football player, we'll get him his snaps" and then like the flip of a switch, he was sitting on the bench the whole time. Sure, maybe he didn't show a lot in the Preseason, but neither did Sanchez. It's not like Sanchez proved he was more deserving of those extra 10 snaps than Tebow was. And he has actually played better (albeit in limited snaps and to a limited extent) than Sanchez has. You would think, even if he had lost those snaps because of his poor play in the offseason than as the season progressed and he proved that he was at least as effective as Sanchez, that they would either give him more snaps or at the very least open up the playbook a little on his limited snaps.

Possibly but we aren't there. Logic dictates that most likely, Tebow has not earned the snaps and has not earned the right to be a starter over Sanchez or McElroy up to this point. If he was the best option, they would play him, right? Either it is that or it is an incompetent evaluation by the coaches (could very well be) but even then, Tebow should do his job and listen to them because it is exactly that: his job. He is allowed to be frustrated, but saying "take me out" even if he changes his mind three days later is unacceptable and does not send a good message to his teammates.

Like I've said, Gerald Alexander has called him selfish for what he did. Alexander was a part of the Jets for part of the year. If he had been retained then this would be the opinion of someone on the Jets - one of Tebow's teammates. There's a solid chance that at least one of his actual teammates right now feels the same way.

If this was any other QB, he would be getting reamed for it too (though maybe not as much - I do admit that it is amplified because of Tebow because that's what happens with all Tebow topics). But there are a lot of injustices that do go on. Looking at the Chiefs forum the other day, there was an article citing why Stanzi has not received a shot to play despite the shortcomings of Cassel, Quinn, and the entire team. He hasn't been allowed to yet because they don't believe his practices have displayed that he is ready to start, but there was documentation about when he goes in on scout team, he will go up to them and say "Why would I throw this? In this coverage, I don't want to throw there - it's not smart." and they'll tell him to do it anyway. It makes it so he's purposely throwing dumb throws. And does that make sense? Does it really help the starters prepare for the next game? Does it help Stanzi show what he can do - does it help the confidence his teammates have in him? That type of coaching ineptitude I could understand if it was what was holding Tebow back, but it isn't because he was the #2 before - he was in an entirely different situation. Unlike Tebow though, Stanzi hasn't complained. What would the reaction be if Stanzi said "coach, I'm not going to throw it the way you want" or "coach, I don't want to be the scout team QB anymore"?

Tebow has a job to do. This is professional football.

Quote:
How is it really a silly comparison? Everyone told Moon that he didn't have the talent to be successful and that he was wasting his time. It wasn't like everyone thought he was good and told him to go screw off. They all thought he would be a failure. As far as everyone was concerned, he was not any more of a future Hall of Famer than Tebow is. Despite this, Moon was "stubborn" and "selfish" and worried about "me, me, me" and proved everyone wrong. Isn't that exactly what Tebow is trying to do? If Tebow is being selfish for staying at QB, so was Warren Moon. Moon should have just done what everyone told him to do.

I don't think Tebow is a good QB. I don't think he ever will be. He probably would be best served to try another position. But I also see no problem with him wanting to work towards his dream and to not want to settle for less than he thinks he can be. I would never settle for less than what I think my potential is, and I don't expect anyone else to either.

Do you know what Moon did? He went and played QB in the CFL and eventually received his chance in the NFL. Tebow wants to be a starting NFL QB and nothing else, but that just is not what he is - he has shown that. If he wants to work toward being a starting NFL QB, that's fine and all, but there comes a point where it stops being inspirational and starts being blatantly stubborn and naive and I think that we've reached that point. I think he would be a great TE/FB hybrid player and I think to survive in the NFL, he will have to switch positions at some point. If he doesn't then I think his career will be much shorter than it needs to be. I keep making the AFL jokes, but that may be where his career ends up - I don't think he has the skillset to make it in the CFL considering how even more pass-happy it is.

Quote:
And he isn't going to prove anything to anyone playing 5-6 plays over the next two weeks either. I mean, basically all they have him doing is taking the snap and running into the o-line on 75% of his snaps.

He would prove that he is willing to do what the coaches ask him to.

I don't want to give off the wrong impression here. I fear the impression you are getting is that I'm attacking Tebow simply because of the typical Tebow hate. Am I annoyed/frustrated with all of this Tebow talk? Yes. Do I hate Tebow or want to see him fail? No. I think he is a genuinely good guy and I would love to see him succeed in the NFL. However, I just don't think it is going to happen for him at QB and it certainly won't happen for him at QB in Jacksonville. If (when) he fails here at QB, where else is there for him to go? Denver dumped him as soon as they could, he only lasted a year with the Jets, and it seems right now the Jaguars will be just about the only team interested in him and that may not even be a real football-related decision. Joking aside, I would love to see Tebow as the TE opposite of Marcedes here or blocking on some plays at TE or FB for Maurice or whoever. Maybe some gadget plays to where he does throw the ball. I don't want to see him at QB though, because I don't believe he is better than either Gabbert or Henne and I don't believe he has more potential than Gabbert. I don't want to see him here because I don't believe it would be a football decision and because I am afraid of the scenario where we pass on a potential franchise QB in the draft because we wanted the circus to come to town.

iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Titus Young was reamed for it as well and rightfully so. The reason it is as blown up as it is though IS because it is Tim Tebow. That is part of what makes it annoying. He can be upset about it, but it is ridiculous for him to react the way he did when it violates the image he has tried to create for himself.
I guess the fundamental difference here is I think it's him standing up for himself.

Quote:
Different situation. He never refused to do what the organization asked of him. He asked to be moved and that's what happened. I don't care if Tebow wants out because he doesn't think it is a good fit. That is 100% fine. The issue is with him not listening to the coaches.
Or with him standing up for himself.

Honest question, do you think that no matter what, the players should do exactly what the coaches say, regardless of what it means?

Quote:
Possibly but we aren't there. Logic dictates that most likely, Tebow has not earned the snaps and has not earned the right to be a starter over Sanchez or McElroy up to this point. If he was the best option, they would play him, right? Either it is that or it is an incompetent evaluation by the coaches (could very well be) but even then, Tebow should do his job and listen to them because it is exactly that: his job. He is allowed to be frustrated, but saying "take me out" even if he changes his mind three days later is unacceptable and does not send a good message to his teammates.
Or logic dictates that his unique skillset and unique persona/circus around him dictates that the coaching staff is unsure that he is the type of player that can succeed. Remember before he got the start in Denver, everyone kept saying there's no way he can be successful, there's no way he can win games, there's no way this and this and this. And then he did win games. And I agree with the idea that it wasn't really him that made this change, but he was able to create a spark with the team. That's certainly more than Sanchez or McElroy can say they've done, is it not?

Quote:
If this was any other QB, he would be getting reamed for it too (though maybe not as much - I do admit that it is amplified because of Tebow because that's what happens with all Tebow topics). But there are a lot of injustices that do go on. Looking at the Chiefs forum the other day, there was an article citing why Stanzi has not received a shot to play despite the shortcomings of Cassel, Quinn, and the entire team. He hasn't been allowed to yet because they don't believe his practices have displayed that he is ready to start, but there was documentation about when he goes in on scout team, he will go up to them and say "Why would I throw this? In this coverage, I don't want to throw there - it's not smart." and they'll tell him to do it anyway. It makes it so he's purposely throwing dumb throws. And does that make sense? Does it really help the starters prepare for the next game? Does it help Stanzi show what he can do - does it help the confidence his teammates have in him? That type of coaching ineptitude I could understand if it was what was holding Tebow back, but it isn't because he was the #2 before - he was in an entirely different situation. Unlike Tebow though, Stanzi hasn't complained. What would the reaction be if Stanzi said "coach, I'm not going to throw it the way you want" or "coach, I don't want to be the scout team QB anymore"?
He would get cut and no one would care. But I would find it admirable that he stood up for his situation considering, much like the Jets situation, what is being done clearly isn't working.

Peyton Manning yelled and screamed and swore at Tom Moore in the middle of the Super Bowl for something he thought was done wrong. No one cared.

Quote:
Do you know what Moon did? He went and played QB in the CFL and eventually received his chance in the NFL. Tebow wants to be a starting NFL QB and nothing else, but that just is not what he is - he has shown that. If he wants to work toward being a starting NFL QB, that's fine and all, but there comes a point where it stops being inspirational and starts being blatantly stubborn and naive and I think that we've reached that point. I think he would be a great TE/FB hybrid player and I think to survive in the NFL, he will have to switch positions at some point. If he doesn't then I think his career will be much shorter than it needs to be. I keep making the AFL jokes, but that may be where his career ends up - I don't think he has the skillset to make it in the CFL considering how even more pass-happy it is.
Except for 14 weeks, he allowed himself to be the backup. He allowed himself to be the backup for a year and a half in Denver. It's not like he's incapable of waiting for his chance. The issue only arose when he was completely passed over for what he believed should have been his opportunity. That would anger me too. It's like the tired movie cliché where the protagonist is passed over for a promotion or (Christmas Vacation Wink ) for his Christmas bonus and they explode on their boss for it. No one ever really comes out of the movie thinking "wow, what an unprofessional jerk he was for quitting when he didn't get the promotion," it's always a sense of "he finally had the backbone to stand up for himself." It's a tired cliché, but it really fits with this whole situation.

Quote:
He would prove that he is willing to do what the coaches ask him to.
Or conversely, he shows he has a backbone by not allowing the Jets organization to continue to lie and pass over him while the team turns into the laughing stock of the NFL around him.

Quote:
I don't want to give off the wrong impression here. I fear the impression you are getting is that I'm attacking Tebow simply because of the typical Tebow hate. Am I annoyed/frustrated with all of this Tebow talk? Yes. Do I hate Tebow or want to see him fail? No. I think he is a genuinely good guy and I would love to see him succeed in the NFL. However, I just don't think it is going to happen for him at QB and it certainly won't happen for him at QB in Jacksonville. If (when) he fails here at QB, where else is there for him to go? Denver dumped him as soon as they could, he only lasted a year with the Jets, and it seems right now the Jaguars will be just about the only team interested in him and that may not even be a real football-related decision. Joking aside, I would love to see Tebow as the TE opposite of Marcedes here or blocking on some plays at TE or FB for Maurice or whoever. Maybe some gadget plays to where he does throw the ball. I don't want to see him at QB though, because I don't believe he is better than either Gabbert or Henne and I don't believe he has more potential than Gabbert. I don't want to see him here because I don't believe it would be a football decision and because I am afraid of the scenario where we pass on a potential franchise QB in the draft because we wanted the circus to come to town.
I get where you're coming from. I get painted into the "Tebow hater" group quite often too. I just don't agree with your assessment of this specific situation. Regarding his ability, the desire (or lack thereof, rather) to have him play QB for this team, and everything else, I agree. I just fundamentally view this specific situation differently then you do.

Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a lot of it is just a philosophical difference with the situation so because of that, feeling tiredish, and it being Christmas, I'm going to drop most of the discussion.

To answer your question though: I think if the coach wants the player to do something to try to help the team and to do specific things in packages/formations then they should do it. If they have an issue, then talk it over - like what Tebow did on Friday. The issue is the idea of just pouting and saying you're done with it. At least when Jake Plummer did that stuff, he straight up retired. Laughing The main issue is that it seems like he threw a 3 day hissy fit.

Also, I would like to ask one more question:

Why is it such a huge injustice now, but it wasn't when Quinn got jumped by Tebow to start? (by the way, just found this: http://deadspin.com/5921413/someones-trying-to-stop-the-tim-tebow+brady-quinn-catfight Laughing)

And not really another point, but it also annoys me that Tebow gets painted as a guy who "all he does is win" when his career record as a starting QB is 8-6 lol

iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I think a lot of it is just a philosophical difference with the situation so because of that, feeling tiredish, and it being Christmas, I'm going to drop most of the discussion.
I was going to suggest we do the same.

Quote:
Also, I would like to ask one more question:

Why is it such a huge injustice now, but it wasn't when Quinn got jumped by Tebow to start? (by the way, just found this: http://deadspin.com/5921413/someones-trying-to-stop-the-tim-tebow+brady-quinn-catfight Laughing)
Well, I don't really think it's an injustice more so than I think he was done dirty and he has a right to be upset and stand up for himself and the situation. Brady Quinn can be upset all he wants too.

So uhhh.....
Stanzi gets passed over for Quinn
Quinn gets passed over for Tebow
Tebow gets passed over for McElroy

This is going to be a domino effect that will pull in 4 new QBs to this situation next year!

Quote:
And not really another point, but it also annoys me that Tebow gets painted as a guy who "all he does is win" when his career record as a starting QB is 8-6 lol
I've asked the same question.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: