Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

ESPN says Tebow a "near certainty" for the jags

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sadjag

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: ESPN says Tebow a "near certainty" for the jags Reply with quote

Mortenssen reports that a source from within the Jags front office says that Tebow too the Jaguars is a "near certainty" and that he is willing to come because there will be an open competition for the QB spot in 2013....

I know we have discussed this Ad Nauseum but its looking more and more like it's going too happen. I have been against the idea from the beginning BUT if Shahid is determined too make this happen (and from his pov I can see why he wants too) then maybe it's not such a bad thing. Worst case scenario Tebow comes home, we use this draft too fix other positions of need and Tebow leads us too a 0-16 record.

At least if that all happens we will be set up for a top pick in 2014 too get our franchise guy. And most of all the Tebow talk will be OVER,FINALLY.

Best case scenario He proves us all wrong and we end up with a decent QB.

I said it in another thread but I'll say it again, If our only options are Gabbert, Henne and Tebow I say start Tebow at least it'll be interesting too watch for awhile.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need a #2 TE and we had a punt blocked earlier this year so it would make a lot of sense to take a look at him.

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
iPwn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two topics came in at the same time and the other has more replies. We can continue it over there.

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: