Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT:Bucs vs Rams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game today guys, I only got to watch the first half, like a lot of your players and I'm honestly a Freeman fan, I think it's to soon to give up on him.
5nick5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
Good game today guys, I only got to watch the first half, like a lot of your players and I'm honestly a Freeman fan, I think it's to soon to give up on him.

You don't even know how bad Freeman truly is.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
mfw096

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We better be looking to upgrade the QB position!!!! Twisted Evil
indifference

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
I haven't given up on Freeman either. Our offensive line is straight up garbage. Dotson is back-up material at best, Zuttah is just as bad, and Meredith is a poor mans Cosey Coleman. Yeah Freeman has sucked the past 2 weeks but he can't get into a rhythm when he gets pressured. Then when he does get time, he makes a bad throw - kills me. But for now, Freeman will be the QB next year so the talk of drafting a QB should just stop now. I do see us bringing in possibly a back-up that can compete for his job.

I think we're picking at #11 if the draft started today. I'm not a fan of taking a CB that high because there is nobody really that separates themselves from their peers. Hopefully we can get a pass rusher at DE, or DT and round 2 get a CB.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
I haven't given up on Freeman either. Our offensive line is straight up garbage. Dotson is back-up material at best, Zuttah is just as bad, and Meredith is a poor mans Cosey Coleman. Yeah Freeman has sucked the past 2 weeks but he can't get into a rhythm when he gets pressured. Then when he does get time, he makes a bad throw - kills me. But for now, Freeman will be the QB next year so the talk of drafting a QB should just stop now. I do see us bringing in possibly a back-up that can compete for his job.

I think we're picking at #11 if the draft started today. I'm not a fan of taking a CB that high because there is nobody really that separates themselves from their peers. Hopefully we can get a pass rusher at DE, or DT and round 2 get a CB.

Agree with you on Freeman. What kills me is we fail to get him on the move. That pass he threw to VJax on the run was ON THE MONEY. Ive always said it, let Free use his legs! Get a moving pocket, run around, I DONT CARE, but letting him do 5-7 step drops and get T'd off on is not the buisness.

I have to disagree with you about the CB's. Millner is that guy to me and a guy we will look closely at and have inside info from Barron about. I think he should be the guy we take

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:

I agree with getting a pass rushing DE or DT in the 1st. The talent pool there is really good and we'd be reaching for any of the CB prospects projected in the 1st-round. There's much better value with guys such as Poyer, Ryan, and Trufant in the 2nd round than Banks, Milliner, or Rhodes in the 1st-round. I really would like Dion Jordan or Sheldon Richardson in the 1st-round.

Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont see Freeman getting any kind of extension this offseason and if he wants to cry about not getting one then its his own fault. These last 2 games ruined his chance at an extension. Honestly though, the whole team is in a funk. Lets just hope that we beat Atlanta so we can say we didnt end on a 6 game losing streak this season...

I think Freeman will have to play out his contract next year before the FO decides what to do with him. Kinda like a Joe Flacco thing in Baltimore. I do think we get a guy to push Freeman this offseason and that means Dan the Man is gone. Freeman has one more year to show us that there is something worth an extension there. With an injury free OL and hopefully a real TE, (Jared Cook) then Freeman will have nothing but "Im not good" to respond with if he doesnt do it again next season. Like its just ridiculous how much he imploded in the last 2 games. I still cant believe it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin and David have been really impressive this season. How has Barron been playing, he was really the only Safety I liked in last year's draft.
5nick5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
Martin and David have been really impressive this season. How has Barron been playing, he was really the only Safety I liked in last year's draft.

Barron's been hot and cold. In run support he's been great. His pass coverage isn't so great, although I've noticed him pick it up the last couple games. At least against New Orleans he wasn't too bad. I think he's got a bright future, but he still has those rookie tendencies.

indifference

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5nick5 wrote:
indifference wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:

I agree with getting a pass rushing DE or DT in the 1st. The talent pool there is really good and we'd be reaching for any of the CB prospects projected in the 1st-round. There's much better value with guys such as Poyer, Ryan, and Trufant in the 2nd round than Banks, Milliner, or Rhodes in the 1st-round. I really would like Dion Jordan or Sheldon Richardson in the 1st-round.
Bingo. I think the biggest problem though is there is no threat next to McCoy on pass rushing situations. So I'm all for a DT in the first.
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The meeting this time was different from last time Cool

Can I get a evaluation for Sam Bradford this game? Because us like you

have some fans that live and die for Sam.. While there are those that say

he sucks and is a Avg QB. I see a QB with a damm good cannon with a ridiculous velocity. There were 2-3 throws where I couldn't even the ball come off his hand, The Camera was a good second behind it, Then I saw 2-3 Buccaneers on top of the WR.

Things like that is what makes me salivate. Also, Not to mention the lack of weapons. I know that early in the year Vincent made a wolrd of difference. You guys were putting up some very good numbers..

Anyhow, a opinion would be great. Because there are some Ram fans that are in the same boat as you guys.

BBL
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
The meeting this time was different from last time Cool

Can I get a evaluation for Sam Bradford this game? Because us like you

have some fans that live and die for Sam.. While there are those that say

he sucks and is a Avg QB. I see a QB with a damm good cannon with a ridiculous velocity. There were 2-3 throws where I couldn't even the ball come off his hand, The Camera was a good second behind it, Then I saw 2-3 Buccaneers on top of the WR.

Things like that is what makes me salivate. Also, Not to mention the lack of weapons. I know that early in the year Vincent made a wolrd of difference. You guys were putting up some very good numbers..

Anyhow, a opinion would be great. Because there are some Ram fans that are in the same boat as you guys.

Bradford did terrible

Our secondary bends over backwards for any QB we face. Even Nick Foles had a huge game against us. Bradford struggled all day outside 2 or 3 big plays.

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know whats more humiliating than loosing to Eagles, then getting creamed by Saints and Rams? Getting owned by the Falcons in week 17....when they rest all their starters and all their backups still slap us around. Now THAT would be a whole new meaning of pathetic

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
You know whats more humiliating than loosing to Eagles, then getting creamed by Saints and Rams? Getting owned by the Falcons in week 17....when they rest all their starters and all their backups still slap us around. Now THAT would be a whole new meaning of pathetic

That would be terrible. Still such a shame that the month of December has looked like this and the way we finished the year. Played everyone close all year then Philly, ST Louis, and Saints kill us. I know our corners suck, but everyone else is much much better than this. Schiano and Freeman gotta step up, end this "slump", and hopefully end this year on somewhat of a good note.
RoeKG

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul Glo wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:

That would be terrible. Still such a shame that the month of December has looked like this and the way we finished the year. Played everyone close all year then Philly, ST Louis, and Saints kill us. I know our corners suck, but everyone else is much much better than this. Schiano and Freeman gotta step up, end this "slump", and hopefully end this year on somewhat of a good note.

I feel like this has been a trend all year. Early this year our defense was giving up yards but making plays, then they slowly stopped making plays, and now it seems they are coming apart at the seams.

I am wondering if they are burned out from too much work at practice. We did hear all year that practices were hard, and Schiano isn't used to a longer season. Just an observation and there is probably more to it than this.

But yeah, Bradford played poorly against the worst pass defense in NFL history. Not a great sign.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: