Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Draft Prospects for the Washington Redskins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daboyle250

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would any of you guys consider CBs Desmond Trufant or Will Davis?

Tracker: 22 catches, 227 yards, 1 TD
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daboyle250 wrote:
definitely to both. I'm guessing both will be options for us in the late second round and hopefully if we don't take them there they will fall to us in round 3.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG

Last edited by turtle28 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
daboyle250

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
daboyle250 wrote:
definitely to both. I'm guessing both will be options for us in the late second round and hopefully of we don't take them there they will fall to us in round 3.

Yeah, I got both of them as my 2nd and 3rd round picks. Very Happy

turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daboyle250 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
daboyle250 wrote:
definitely to both. I'm guessing both will be options for us in the late second round and hopefully of we don't take them there they will fall to us in round 3.

Yeah, I got both of them as my 2nd and 3rd round picks. Very Happy
cool Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love for Jefferson to fall to us in the 2nd. But that's prolly not gonna happen.

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
Legend_Kenny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about the guy from Florida State the cb Xavier Rhodes he seems like a good pick as well for the 2nd round we need some new blood in the secondary even though Florida State didn't have a great year he still is one of the best in the ACC if not the best cb in the ACC.
Marcus21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Legend_Kenny wrote:
How about the guy from Florida State the cb Xavier Rhodes he seems like a good pick as well for the 2nd round we need some new blood in the secondary even though Florida State didn't have a great year he still is one of the best in the ACC if not the best cb in the ACC.

That would be a great pick for us!!!! He is the third best corner in the draft IMO behind Millner and Banks. I really dont think there is any way he drops to us that late in the second! Jordan Poyer may be there for us in the second, but I doubt he drops that far either.
I just hope one of the safties fall far enough for us to snag...Jefferson would be ideal! We may end up having to take a chance on a caracter guy like Rambo or Armstrong.
There are a coulpe of 2nd tear guys to look out for. Duke Williams, Philip Thomas, DJ Swearnger seem to be viable guys in the 3rd or 4th.
Also, David Amerson seems to be droping in most Mock drafts I have seen lately. We could sang him in the second and convert him to safty
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know one thing! Florida looked bad last night. Bridgewater and company lit up their defense! Shocked I didn't see that coming. I don't think any of UF's defenders had a good game. That could be good for us because I think it could hurt Matt Elam, Josh Evans and Johnathan Bostic's draft stock a bit. Of course it's a long way to the draft though, 4 months- so in the end, this bowl game probably won't affect their draft stock.

turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus21 wrote:
Legend_Kenny wrote:

That would be a great pick for us!!!! He is the third best corner in the draft IMO behind Millner and Banks. I really dont think there is any way he drops to us that late in the second! Jordan Poyer may be there for us in the second, but I doubt he drops that far either.

I just hope one of the safties fall far enough for us to snag...Jefferson would be ideal! We may end up having to take a chance on a caracter guy like Rambo or Armstrong.

There are a coulpe of 2nd tear guys to look out for. Duke Williams, Philip Thomas, DJ Swearnger seem to be viable guys in the 3rd or 4th.

Also, David Amerson seems to be droping in most Mock drafts I have seen lately. We could sang him in the second and convert him to safty
yep. I totally agree, great post. You know this draft is loaded with DB talent all the way through, so that's great news for our horrible and old secondary! Cool

Bluehens45

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does think there is a chance a guy like Dee Milliner, Jonathan Banks, or Kenny Vaccaro falls to us in the 2nd? I could see Banks possibly. I'm not super high on Rhodes but I would ok with any of the four. In my opinion if Eric Reid or Matt Elam fall we need to be all over them. I would be stoked with Banks in round 2. My dream is Elam, Reid, or Vaccaro then pray Amerson falls to round 3 and then grab Tyrann Mathieu in round 6. Round 4 take Nico Johnson or AJ Klein, then Kyle Long in round 5 and Lattimore in the 7th and my dream is complete.
daboyle250

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bluehens45 wrote:
Does think there is a chance a guy like Dee Milliner, Jonathan Banks, or Kenny Vaccaro falls to us in the 2nd? I could see Banks possibly. I'm not super high on Rhodes but I would ok with any of the four. In my opinion if Eric Reid or Matt Elam fall we need to be all over them. I would be stoked with Banks in round 2. My dream is Elam, Reid, or Vaccaro then pray Amerson falls to round 3 and then grab Tyrann Mathieu in round 6. Round 4 take Nico Johnson or AJ Klein, then Kyle Long in round 5 and Lattimore in the 7th and my dream is complete.

No chance on Milliner. Unless he has an extreme fall in draft stock, he's a first rounder.

turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bluehens45 wrote:
Does think there is a chance a guy like Dee Milliner, Jonathan Banks, or Kenny Vaccaro falls to us in the 2nd? I could see Banks possibly. I'm not super high on Rhodes but I would ok with any of the four. In my opinion if Eric Reid or Matt Elam fall we need to be all over them.
I agree we need to be all over Reid or Elam if they fall to us in round 2.

Quote:
I would be stoked with Banks in round 2. My dream is Elam, Reid, or Vaccaro then pray Amerson falls to round 3 and then grab Tyrann Mathieu in round 6. Round 4 take Nico Johnson or AJ Klein, then Kyle Long in round 5 and Lattimore in the 7th and my dream is complete.
No way on Millner falling to round 2- he's probably going top 10, maybe top 5 if a team falls in love with him, possibly banks or Vaccaro but even that's a long shot.

I like the way you are thinking though in your mock. I'd love a draft of:

2) Elam, S Florida, Reid, FS LSU or Vaccaro, FS, Texas
3) Amerson, CB/FS NCST, Trufant, CB, Washington or Byndom, CB, Texas
4) Johnathan Bostic, ILB, UF, Nico Johnson, ILB, Alabama or AJ Klein, ILB Iowa State

5) Kyle Long, OT, Oregon
6) Mathieu, CB, LSU
6) Josh Boyce, WR, TCU, Trevardo Williams, OLB, UConn, or Travis Long, OLB, Washington State

7) Latimore, RB, South Carolina

DCRED

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:

I like the way you are thinking though in your mock. I'd love a draft of:

2) Elam, S Florida, Reid, FS LSU or Vaccaro, FS, Texas
3) Amerson, CB/FS NCST, Trufant, CB, Washington or Byndom, CB, Texas
4) Johnathan Bostic, ILB, UF, Nico Johnson, ILB, Alabama or AJ Klein, ILB Iowa State

5) Kyle Long, OT, Oregon
6) Mathieu, CB, LSU
6) Josh Boyce, WR, TCU, Trevardo Williams, OLB, UConn, or Travis Long, OLB, Washington State

7) Latimore, RB, South Carolina

OUTStanding list turtle. Now, you know half our picks will be head-scratchin outta-nowheres. But I like your list

The Kyle Long pick: I would almost never argue about picking an Olineman if you have several other positions covered especially , but I would love to have Howie Long's kid trying to learn our block schemes and one day play for us
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone see the ESPN Tyrann Mathieu interview?

It was amazing. He said Coach miles was like a father and the hesd trainer was like a mother ans he feels horrible he let them down. He said, he could have been addicted to marajuana. He said he quit because its a mind thing and he didn't want to be remembered that he couldn't be a great player because of marajuana.

How does he see this story ending?

He said like Ray Lewis! He's a very passionate person. He's going to be a leader on the field and off the field from now on.

I have to say, I'm still skeptical of him like I am of Adam (Pacman) Jones but I'm rooting for him to turn his life around ala Ray Lewis.

Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Anyone see the ESPN Tyrann Mathieu interview?

It was amazing. He said Coach miles was like a father and the hesd trainer was like a mother ans he feels horrible he let them down. He said, he could have been addicted to marajuana. He said he quit because its a mind thing and he didn't want to be remembered that he couldn't be a great player because of marajuana.

How does he see this story ending?

He said like Ray Lewis! He's a very passionate person. He's going to be a leader on the field and off the field from now on.

I have to say, I'm still skeptical of him like I am of Adam (Pacman) Jones but I'm rooting for him to turn his life around ala Ray Lewis.

I'm always rooting for people to turn their lives around. If he's available later in the draft and the value is there (given the past drug use he would have to fall lower than if he was never a drug user) then I say pick him up.

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 7 of 25

Jump to: