Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 16 - Bears at Cardinals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AZBearsFan


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2006
Posts: 11029
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THAT is why a lot of teams don't kick the FG there - bad case scenario far worse than the benefit of the 3 points.
_________________

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slaymont Harris


Joined: 11 Aug 2011
Posts: 1155
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they beat the Lions, the Bears can get into the playoffs if either the Packers beat the Vikings or the Seahawks lose their last two games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZBearsFan


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2006
Posts: 11029
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ball game.
_________________

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaMike


Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 5667
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
Now the special teams is embarrassing themselves with the block and the fumbles.

This is a sign of bad coaching when units on your team take turn screwing things up.
you think we should fire Toub?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Athelite


Joined: 01 Aug 2012
Posts: 1388
Location: #1 Russell Wilson fan #HOF
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
Watch Lovie celebrate this one like we beat the Packers.

"You know it was a must win and that is what we did and it was the biggest win of the season, glass half full always."
yeah honestly I feel like we go through this every year now, I'm sick of lovie, call me a fair weather fan or whatever you want but I was actually hoping for 2 losses if that's what it takes to get rid of him
_________________

^Takeonme^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chisoxguy7


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 2928
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So basically for the Bears to get in, they need to win in week 17 and the Vikings need to lose. That's what it comes down to.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GOGRIESE


Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 19344
Location: Austin Texas
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:
So basically for the Bears to get in, they need to win in week 17 and the Vikings need to lose. That's what it comes down to.


Yep
_________________

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chisoxguy7


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 2928
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
So basically for the Bears to get in, they need to win in week 17 and the Vikings need to lose. That's what it comes down to.


Yep


I far prefer the scenario where the Seahawks lose their last two games and the Bears get to play Dallas
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5054
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Well this has been a relatively boring game

Yea this is the quietest GDT we've had in a long time too. You'd think we were already eliminated lol.

Was watching the hobbit bro...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaMike


Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 5667
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything worth knowing happen in the 2nd half?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chisoxguy7


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 2928
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Anything worth knowing happen in the 2nd half?


The game ended. We won.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
abdi7451


Joined: 26 Nov 2012
Posts: 256
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, we won. Against the Cardinals. Let's not get our hopes up too high. Our offense still looked stagnant, the usual Cutler-to-Marshall. Devin Hester is still taking up cap space. The usual. We still need to beat the Lions, a much better team than the Cards. And if we can pull that off, Minnesota has to lose to the Packers. I have a feeling the Packers might bench their starters too.

Hopefully, we can do it.
_________________
O-Line, O-Line! Come out, come out, where ever you are!


Shoutouts to Delphi on the sig!

Adopt-a-Bear: Matt Blanchard l QB l #4 l P-Squad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16730
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

abdi7451 wrote:
Yeah, we won. Against the Cardinals. Let's not get our hopes up too high. Our offense still looked stagnant, the usual Cutler-to-Marshall. Devin Hester is still taking up cap space. The usual. We still need to beat the Lions, a much better team than the Cards. And if we can pull that off, Minnesota has to lose to the Packers. I have a feeling the Packers might bench their starters too.

Hopefully, we can do it.


Packers are playing for the #2 seed and a first round bye, they're gonna go all out next week.
_________________
👮

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 36 Yds: 364 TD: 4

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
abdi7451


Joined: 26 Nov 2012
Posts: 256
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
abdi7451 wrote:
Yeah, we won. Against the Cardinals. Let's not get our hopes up too high. Our offense still looked stagnant, the usual Cutler-to-Marshall. Devin Hester is still taking up cap space. The usual. We still need to beat the Lions, a much better team than the Cards. And if we can pull that off, Minnesota has to lose to the Packers. I have a feeling the Packers might bench their starters too.

Hopefully, we can do it.


Packers are playing for the #2 seed and a first round bye, they're gonna go all out next week.


Good.
_________________
O-Line, O-Line! Come out, come out, where ever you are!


Shoutouts to Delphi on the sig!

Adopt-a-Bear: Matt Blanchard l QB l #4 l P-Squad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chisoxguy7


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 2928
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's talk about how big of a longshot the Giants are. We would have to lose, as well as losses by Dallas and Minnesota for them to get in. They would have to win, of course.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group