Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 16 - Bears at Cardinals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16736
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
VeniceBearsFan wrote:
the cardinals are who we thought they were


Definitely didn't see that quote coming.



_________________
👮

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 36 Yds: 364 TD: 4

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RidiculousJames


Joined: 09 Mar 2011
Posts: 1821
Location: Cheshire, England
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need a big game from Forte today, as we all know our offense is awful and Arizona have the 4th best pass defense in the NFL but they rank 28th against the run. Today would be a good time to get to that 1,000 yard mark Matt...
_________________
2014 Adopt-a-Bear: S #45 Brock Vereen
Tackles: 23 || Interceptions: 0 || Forced Fumbles: 0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 18549
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
VeniceBearsFan wrote:
the cardinals are who we thought they were


Definitely didn't see that quote coming.




You look like youre going to eat my face.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 18549
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first, I thought the game was on at 1. So i checked Fox and it had the Vikings game on then. I was like wtf, are they trying to placate the only like 6 Vikings fans in the world?

Thank god this is on at 4:30.

Btw, guys.
My girlfriend.
Is a Packers fan.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GOGRIESE


Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 19376
Location: Austin Texas
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:

My girlfriend.
Is a Packers fan.


You have disgraced us all Ty. Evil or Very Mad
_________________

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 18549
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:

My girlfriend.
Is a Packers fan.


You have disgraced us all Ty. Evil or Very Mad


Laughing

She made fun of me so much last week Sad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 18549
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:

My girlfriend.
Is a Packers fan.


You have disgraced us all Ty. Evil or Very Mad


Laughing

She made fun of me so much last week Sad


Also, no, my girlfriend is not Justis.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GOGRIESE


Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 19376
Location: Austin Texas
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:

My girlfriend.
Is a Packers fan.


You have disgraced us all Ty. Evil or Very Mad


Laughing

She made fun of me so much last week Sad


I dont even know what to say to you Ty
_________________

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 18549
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:

My girlfriend.
Is a Packers fan.


You have disgraced us all Ty. Evil or Very Mad


Laughing

She made fun of me so much last week Sad


I dont even know what to say to you Ty


The Montague's vs. the Capulet's! Smile
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slaymont Harris


Joined: 11 Aug 2011
Posts: 1155
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Minny and the Skins winning, it looks like the Bears will be eliminated from playoff contention if they lose today.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZBearsFan


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2006
Posts: 11057
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slaymont Harris wrote:
With Minny and the Skins winning, it looks like the Bears will be eliminated from playoff contention if they lose today.

That is correct.
_________________

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slaymont Harris


Joined: 11 Aug 2011
Posts: 1155
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
Slaymont Harris wrote:
With Minny and the Skins winning, it looks like the Bears will be eliminated from playoff contention if they lose today.

That is correct.

I believe that the only they would have been able to get in at 9-7 before today would have been a convoluted and unlikely scenario anyway, but this makes it official.

At least the Cowboys still have a good chance to lose.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZBearsFan


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2006
Posts: 11057
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slaymont Harris wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
Slaymont Harris wrote:
With Minny and the Skins winning, it looks like the Bears will be eliminated from playoff contention if they lose today.

That is correct.

I believe that the only they would have been able to get in at 9-7 before today would have been a convoluted and unlikely scenario anyway, but this makes it official.

At least the Cowboys still have a good chance to lose.

They just tied it at 31 with 15 seconds left. Ughhh.
_________________

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slaymont Harris


Joined: 11 Aug 2011
Posts: 1155
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:

They just tied it at 31 with 15 seconds left. Ughhh.


Dallas was down by 14 three minutes ago. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZBearsFan


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2006
Posts: 11057
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bears deferred after winning the toss. ChicagoAl is going nuts right now lol.
_________________

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group