Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

W16 GDT: Atlanta Falcons (12-2) vs. Detroit Lions (4-10)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jgoldiscool


Moderator
Joined: 29 Sep 2009
Posts: 4638
Location: Chandler, AZ
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: W16 GDT: Atlanta Falcons (12-2) vs. Detroit Lions (4-10) Reply with quote



Date: December 22, 2012
Time: 8:30 PM ET
Location: Ford Field, Detroit, MI

_________________

XBL GT: l JGOLD l


Last edited by Jgoldiscool on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13911
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

69-0 Falcons

#Jgold4MVP
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GFalcon


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 8661
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trap game!
_________________

mack. ^
Justin Upton Stat Tracker: 12 HR 18 RBI .302 BA
Proud Air Traffic Control Student In Training!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13911
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GFalcon wrote:
trap game!

If by trap you mean we win big, then yes. LOOK WHO MADE THE THREAD!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calvin Johnson needs 182 yards to break the record. You know Stafford will be throwing it up to him as much as possible. I'm predicting three picks by the defense--two by DeCoud and one by Samuel. 34-21, good guys.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
matt2roddy


Joined: 21 Dec 2011
Posts: 945
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Calvin Johnson needs 182 yards to break the record. You know Stafford will be throwing it up to him as much as possible. I'm predicting three picks by the defense--two by DeCoud and one by Samuel. 34-21, good guys.

I'm playing him in fantasy so he CANT have a good game!
_________________


My 2011 Adopt-A-Falcon: 1st Team All Rookie Linebacker Akeem Dent!!!
2012 Adopt-A-Falcon: CB Asante Samuel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 21076
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is going to be a huge defensive struggle. I see the Falcons scraping out the win 2-0
_________________

#JDI

Chuckie Keeton, 2014 Heisman Campaign
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scar988


FF Fanatic
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29498
Location: Marietta, GA
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Calvin Johnson needs 182 yards to break the record. You know Stafford will be throwing it up to him as much as possible. I'm predicting three picks by the defense--two by DeCoud and one by Samuel. 34-21, good guys.

I don't see 2 by Decoud... but I do see 1 by Decoud and 1 by Moore or Robinson. lol
_________________

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Calvin Johnson needs 182 yards to break the record. You know Stafford will be throwing it up to him as much as possible. I'm predicting three picks by the defense--two by DeCoud and one by Samuel. 34-21, good guys.

I don't see 2 by Decoud... but I do see 1 by Decoud and 1 by Moore or Robinson. lol


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scar988


FF Fanatic
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29498
Location: Marietta, GA
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
scar988 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Calvin Johnson needs 182 yards to break the record. You know Stafford will be throwing it up to him as much as possible. I'm predicting three picks by the defense--two by DeCoud and one by Samuel. 34-21, good guys.

I don't see 2 by Decoud... but I do see 1 by Decoud and 1 by Moore or Robinson. lol

haha, Tommy D is like my favorite falcon at this time. has been since Lofton left in the offseason. I just don't see Stafford throwing it his way after one pick.
_________________

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
scar988 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Calvin Johnson needs 182 yards to break the record. You know Stafford will be throwing it up to him as much as possible. I'm predicting three picks by the defense--two by DeCoud and one by Samuel. 34-21, good guys.

I don't see 2 by Decoud... but I do see 1 by Decoud and 1 by Moore or Robinson. lol

haha, Tommy D is like my favorite falcon at this time. has been since Lofton left in the offseason. I just don't see Stafford throwing it his way after one pick.

I don't think he'll even notice who is out there on defense. He'll likely just see one player--Calvin Johnson. Lol.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jgoldiscool


Moderator
Joined: 29 Sep 2009
Posts: 4638
Location: Chandler, AZ
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
I don't think he'll even notice who is out there on defense. He'll likely just see one player--Calvin Johnson. Lol.
We are gonna be doing the same with Gonzo the next 2 games.

Edit: What DeCoud is gonna do when he gets 2 picks.

_________________

XBL GT: l JGOLD l
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Willthethrill_H


Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 641
Location: Birmingham, AL
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The key to this game will the play by our secondary. With how trigger happy Stafford has been and how focused he'll be on Megatron, it'll be a field day for our safeties. Matty Ice keeps it cool under pressure with no turnovers, and we clinch home field advantage 34-17.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Willthethrill_H


Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 641
Location: Birmingham, AL
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Scar. Are you the one who wrote the article "Atlanta Falcons Mock Draft: How to Fix Biggest Problems in 7 Rounds"? If so, great job man. I would be more than pleased with that draft.

Here's the link for anyone interested...

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1450425-atlanta-falcons-mock-draft-how-to-fix-biggest-problems-in-7-rounds
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scar988


FF Fanatic
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29498
Location: Marietta, GA
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willthethrill_H wrote:
Hey Scar. Are you the one who wrote the article "Atlanta Falcons Mock Draft: How to Fix Biggest Problems in 7 Rounds"? If so, great job man. I would be more than pleased with that draft.

Here's the link for anyone interested...

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1450425-atlanta-falcons-mock-draft-how-to-fix-biggest-problems-in-7-rounds
haha yeah man, that's me.
_________________

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group