Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Report: Tim Tebow Will Request Trade/Release (UPDATE: Jags?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic :: View next topic  
green24

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
green24 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Does anyone blame him for being ticked? Sanchez gets benched, they pass him over for G-Mc...which is kind of understandable but then G-Mc gets hurt and they pass him over for benched Sanchez? That's idiotic. Rex, you're a fool.

You expected to start Tebow this week after he basically quit on the team last week? They would sooner start Kerley at QB and I am 100% serious when I say that.

Tebow said he didn't. I'm more inclined to believe him than some random report from ESPN.

But truth of the matter is, Tebow had every right to be ticked. It's pretty clear that the Jets and Ryan weren't honest with him when the trade was made and the fact they're pulling this stunt now is ridiculous. Only proves he's right here.

Every reporter said it. Do you really think Tebow is going to admit to it?

Rex never wanted Tebow. This move was all Woody Johnson.
jrry32

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
green24 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Does anyone blame him for being ticked? Sanchez gets benched, they pass him over for G-Mc...which is kind of understandable but then G-Mc gets hurt and they pass him over for benched Sanchez? That's idiotic. Rex, you're a fool.

You expected to start Tebow this week after he basically quit on the team last week? They would sooner start Kerley at QB and I am 100% serious when I say that.

Tebow said he didn't. I'm more inclined to believe him than some random report from ESPN.

But truth of the matter is, Tebow had every right to be ticked. It's pretty clear that the Jets and Ryan weren't honest with him when the trade was made and the fact they're pulling this stunt now is ridiculous. Only proves he's right here.

I don't think for a second Tebow is going to lie to the media about it.

Sounds to me and ESPN basically admitted as such that the Jets took Tebow's unhappiness as indicative of something. Then being the great organization they are, they managed to get it leaked to the media. I wonder why...

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
green24 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
green24 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

Sounds to me and ESPN basically admitted as such that the Jets took Tebow's unhappiness as indicative of something. Then being the great organization they are, they managed to get it leaked to the media. I wonder why...

Tebow lied to the media about not choosing the Jets over the Jags.

Tebow is allowed to be ticked off, but he's not allowed to refuse to do what the coaches want. This is professional football and that is not acting professional.

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
jrry32

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
green24 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
green24 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

Tebow lied to the media about not choosing the Jets over the Jags.

Tebow is allowed to be ticked off, but he's not allowed to refuse to do what the coaches want. This is professional football and that is not acting professional.

Sanchez does that every week when he refuses to pass to the guys in green. Laughing

And how do we know the bold is true?

I've met Tebow and I know his family. I have a hard time believing his family wouldn't let him have it for lying to the media.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well he said that he chose the Jets over the Jags and then later he retracted it (I'm guessing after his PR crew slapped his wrist) so he was lying at least one of the times and since it wouldn't make sense to lie the first time (and since every media source says that it was his choice), I'm led to believe he lied about that.

BBIB

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Well he said that he chose the Jets over the Jags and then later he retracted it (I'm guessing after his PR crew slapped his wrist) so he was lying at least one of the times and since it wouldn't make sense to lie the first time (and since every media source says that it was his choice), I'm led to believe he lied about that.

No John Elway and the Broncos lied and said they gave him a choice in the matter of where he went.

Tebow denied it. THe media ran with the John Elway and company angle and never looked back
Stunnaboy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there was any ever doubt that Rex didn't want Tebow..
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBIB wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

No John Elway and the Broncos lied and said they gave him a choice in the matter of where he went.

Tebow denied it. THe media ran with the John Elway and company angle and never looked back

They said the exact opposite LOL

Tebow said he chose.

Elway & company said no he didn't so then Tebow changed his story.

jagman777

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tebow will lead us to a superbowl

maybe even a superb owl

On the real though, if we go into the season with gabbert, henne, and Tebow, tim may as well start, because the other two suck for sure. Now, if we draft a QB or bring someone else in, I may change my opinion. But as of now, if my choices are Tebow, Henne, or gabbert, baby you know I'm picking Teebs. Henne blows, Gabbert blows, and Tebow probably blows too but gurddangit the games would be fun as hell to watch. Yee haw!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to: