Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

SNF Week 16: Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco Forty-Whiners
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some key guys stepped yesterday that had recently been quiet: Chancellor, Wright, Mebane, and Baldwin. Good day for those guys.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 28788
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Some key guys stepped yesterday that had recently been quiet: Chancellor, Wright, Mebane, and Baldwin. Good day for those guys.


I cant believe you forgot about big red....
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Some key guys stepped yesterday that had recently been quiet: Chancellor, Wright, Mebane, and Baldwin. Good day for those guys.


I cant believe you forgot about big red....


I haven't gotten a chance to watch the game on TV yet and I only noticed him on the blocked kick. Was he doing more?
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
hawksman81


Joined: 30 Mar 2009
Posts: 2571
Location: I am the Eyas
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see the Run D back to old form yesterday. Especially against one of the better run Os in the NFL. I wonder what the difference was. Players just stepping up?
_________________


SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheoryofSeahawk


Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 1960
Location: Kosmic Satori
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:


KAM BAM

Awesome game. There's not much to say about it though. What a good day.


Wow, never thought I'd see Vernon Davis get annihilated like that. Guarantee you'll see at least a 15k fine for that, though. As soon as the flag comes out, seems like it's an automatic fine. The league office has gotten arrogant and can't admit when the refs make a mistake, so they fine players regardless of the legitimacy of the play itself. See Earl Thomas vs MIA for proof of how ridiculous the league has gotten with this.
_________________
Consistent application beats complex programming.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
jin


Joined: 09 Sep 2012
Posts: 43
Location: Tacoma, WA
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:


KAM BAM

Awesome game. There's not much to say about it though. What a good day.


I wanted Bam Bam to lay out Gronk like that earlier this year Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21556
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Some key guys stepped yesterday that had recently been quiet: Chancellor, Wright, Mebane, and Baldwin. Good day for those guys.


I cant believe you forgot about big red....
at least live he wasn't overly impressive. Kam, Wright, and Baldwin really stepped up. All of them had easily their best game of the year. I was really excited to see Kam play like that
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10744
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Some key guys stepped yesterday that had recently been quiet: Chancellor, Wright, Mebane, and Baldwin. Good day for those guys.


I cant believe you forgot about big red....


I haven't gotten a chance to watch the game on TV yet and I only noticed him on the blocked kick. Was he doing more?


I didn't see anything from Big Red besides the blocked field goal..

KJ, BamBam and Dougie had big games IMO. I also thought that Chris Clemons did a lot of things that didn't come up on the stat sheet.


Last edited by Tooki on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sirensong


Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Posts: 1152
Location: Vancouver BC
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Some key guys stepped yesterday that had recently been quiet: Chancellor, Wright, Mebane, and Baldwin. Good day for those guys.


I cant believe you forgot about big red....


I haven't gotten a chance to watch the game on TV yet and I only noticed him on the blocked kick. Was he doing more?


I didn't see anything from Big Red besides the blocked field goal..

KJ, BamBam and Dougie had big games IMO. I also thought that Chris Clemons brought did a lot of things that didn't come up on the stat sheet.


Absolutely love when Clem blew up that screen play and they got a ineligble penalty tacked on to it. Love football IQ and instinct plays like that.
_________________
L.O.B.- D!CK, BOOM BOOM, ET, BB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10744
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
Tooki wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Some key guys stepped yesterday that had recently been quiet: Chancellor, Wright, Mebane, and Baldwin. Good day for those guys.


I cant believe you forgot about big red....


I haven't gotten a chance to watch the game on TV yet and I only noticed him on the blocked kick. Was he doing more?


I didn't see anything from Big Red besides the blocked field goal..

KJ, BamBam and Dougie had big games IMO. I also thought that Chris Clemons brought did a lot of things that didn't come up on the stat sheet.


Absolutely love when Clem blew up that screen play and they got a ineligble penalty tacked on to it. Love football IQ and instinct plays like that.


I agree. He also made Kaep run for his life on a few plays. I remember when he dragged him down short of the first down and when he caused the Sherm INT in the endzone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 47574
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twas the day of Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse
When all the Seahawk fans awoke and thought
Then all of sudden were overcome with worry by fraught
The Rams were coming to Seahawk's house
To beat them down like Bobby Brown's spouse
They formulated a plan to be really really loud
They believed this would make it so no touchdowns were allowed
But Santa Bradford, his DL and his golden arm
Decided to bring the Seahawks elf QB major harm
So prepare for a nice whooping this weekend my friends
Because over our knee your arse will be spanked as it bends

Wink

(Merry Christmas guys...seriously)
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Twas the day of Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse
When all the Seahawk fans awoke and thought
Then all of sudden were overcome with worry by fraught
The Rams were coming to Seahawk's house
To beat them down like Bobby Brown's spouse
They formulated a plan to be really really loud
They believed this would make it so no touchdowns were allowed
But Santa Bradford, his DL and his golden arm
Decided to bring the Seahawks elf QB major harm
So prepare for a nice whooping this weekend my friends
Because over our knee your arse will be spanked as it bends

Wink

(Merry Christmas guys...seriously)


The sole reason I want D!ck Sherman to win his appeal is to watch you whine about the way he plays all game.

Merry Christmas Mr. Green
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 47574
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Twas the day of Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse
When all the Seahawk fans awoke and thought
Then all of sudden were overcome with worry by fraught
The Rams were coming to Seahawk's house
To beat them down like Bobby Brown's spouse
They formulated a plan to be really really loud
They believed this would make it so no touchdowns were allowed
But Santa Bradford, his DL and his golden arm
Decided to bring the Seahawks elf QB major harm
So prepare for a nice whooping this weekend my friends
Because over our knee your arse will be spanked as it bends

Wink

(Merry Christmas guys...seriously)


The sole reason I want D!ck Sherman to win his appeal is to watch you whine about the way he plays all game.

Merry Christmas Mr. Green


Seeing him get embarrassed against by the Rams bad WR corp would make me giddy. Laughing
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Twas the day of Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse
When all the Seahawk fans awoke and thought
Then all of sudden were overcome with worry by fraught
The Rams were coming to Seahawk's house
To beat them down like Bobby Brown's spouse
They formulated a plan to be really really loud
They believed this would make it so no touchdowns were allowed
But Santa Bradford, his DL and his golden arm
Decided to bring the Seahawks elf QB major harm
So prepare for a nice whooping this weekend my friends
Because over our knee your arse will be spanked as it bends

Wink

(Merry Christmas guys...seriously)


The sole reason I want D!ck Sherman to win his appeal is to watch you whine about the way he plays all game.

Merry Christmas Mr. Green


Seeing him get embarrassed against by the Rams bad WR corp would make me giddy. Laughing


You have a funny qualification of getting embarrassed.

I'm sure he's embarrassed being the #1 corner in the league.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 47574
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:


You have a funny qualification of getting embarrassed.

I'm sure he's embarrassed being the #1 corner in the league.


What does 90 yards in a half and 6 catches for 107 yards in a game against the RAMS WRs qualify as? Laughing
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 20 of 22

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group