Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

SNF Week 16: Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco Forty-Whiners
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:

Cant watch this gif without thinking BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

That and "where does he get his concussion?".
"A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear"
jrry32

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:

When his head snapped back. That or the head contacting the ground is typically what causes a concussion.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:

When his head snapped back. That or the head contacting the ground is typically what causes a concussion.

Coulda sworn he was ruled out with a bruised ego. Wink
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eksynyt wrote:
So...the Seahawks are good.

Someone needs to sig this, I wish I could but D!ck is all over my sig.
imani

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Eksynyt wrote:

Dat Stat line Shocked

That has to be the greatest season by a corner in franchise history, that's ridiculous. If he doesn't get suspended he's an all-pro

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Eksynyt wrote:

Dat Stat line Shocked

That has to be the greatest season by a corner in franchise history, that's ridiculous. If he doesn't get suspended he's an all-pro

By a lot, I'd have to imagine. He's absolutely dominating this season.
union hawk fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kam and Baldwin both had great games, Clemons also had some good plays along with Wright.
chpjns15

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did J.R. Sweezy play the other night? I wasnt focused on the O-line that night.

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
How did J.R. Sweezy play the other night? I wasnt focused on the O-line that night.

Every time I saw him he was absolute trash. He made McQuistan look good if that tells you anything. I like Sweezy as a depth utility guy, but he still has a long way to go to be a starter.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
he has no business starting. I'm not sure why we don't have another depth guy signed as a backup.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
CanadianHawk75

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick question for Osprey, not trying to start anything, just am curious after realizing something.

Russell Wilson had very few, if any designed runs in the San Fran game, and basically scrambled out of necessity and did keep some plays alive by either avoiding a loss or getting a first down.

Now you said that this is what you would expect to be the only time the QB should be running around, so did Wilson impress you in that manner?

I just need to know where your logic is in this situation, its ok not to conform and like the players everyone else likes, but it bugs me when poor reasons are attributed to the disliking.
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CanadianHawk75 wrote:
Quick question for Osprey, not trying to start anything, just am curious after realizing something.

Russell Wilson had very few, if any designed runs in the San Fran game, and basically scrambled out of necessity and did keep some plays alive by either avoiding a loss or getting a first down.

Now you said that this is what you would expect to be the only time the QB should be running around, so did Wilson impress you in that manner?

I just need to know where your logic is in this situation, its ok not to conform and like the players everyone else likes, but it bugs me when poor reasons are attributed to the disliking.

Not Osprey but I wanted to opine here. I thought Wilson looked more like a rookie in this game than any other. He wasn't going through his reads on a lot of plays and if his first look wasn't there, he was scrambling. He looked like the pass rush was really affecting him or the defence was giving him a hard time going through his reads. I know he finished with a nice statline but there were so many times where he didn't look like as poised and composed in the pocket like he normally does. Wilson has the athleticism where he can scramble and that's a good thing - it obviously didn't matter because we won handily - but I just thought it was interesting. I thought our O-Line did a good job of getting him time but he looked way more prone to scrambling out of the pocket than I've seen him before. I still love the Fran Tarkenton comparison they made in this game - I think it's so perfect. Plus Fran was like 5'11 too wasn't he? Such a great player that I'm sorry most of you weren't alive to see him.
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=550031
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwiftTexan wrote:
CanadianHawk75 wrote:

Not Osprey but I wanted to opine here. I thought Wilson looked more like a rookie in this game than any other. He wasn't going through his reads on a lot of plays and if his first look wasn't there, he was scrambling. He looked like the pass rush was really affecting him or the defence was giving him a hard time going through his reads. I know he finished with a nice statline but there were so many times where he didn't look like as poised and composed in the pocket like he normally does. Wilson has the athleticism where he can scramble and that's a good thing - it obviously didn't matter because we won handily - but I just thought it was interesting. I thought our O-Line did a good job of getting him time but he looked way more prone to scrambling out of the pocket than I've seen him before. I still love the Fran Tarkenton comparison they made in this game - I think it's so perfect. Plus Fran was like 5'11 too wasn't he? Such a great player that I'm sorry most of you weren't alive to see him.

I agree with a lot of what you said, this is definitely the most vulnerable we've seen Wilson in some time. However, I will add that something you can't see on television is the fact that our perimeter receivers were getting little to no separation all game long. That's why Baldwin seemed to be featured in this game.
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
CanadianHawk75 wrote:

I agree with a lot of what you said, this is definitely the most vulnerable we've seen Wilson in some time. However, I will add that something you can't see on television is the fact that our perimeter receivers were getting little to no separation all game long. That's why Baldwin seemed to be featured in this game.

Agreed, I talked about this earlier and credited the 49ers corners. Carlos Rogers can't catch an INT to save his life but he's a great cover guy. I sure hope we add a guy to the WR mix in the off-season. We've done well this year with what we have but there's no doubt in my mind we can do better.
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=550031
imani

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New GDT?

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 21 of 22

Jump to: