Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

SNF Week 16: Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco Forty-Whiners
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NestlePureLife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i've been reading threads on the general forum...

can we please stop being [inappropriate/removed]? i know we're excited about our team and our quarterback...

but we still have holes, and we know harbaugh knows how to expose them. a lot of you might be eating crow come sunday. this overconfidence is ridiculous considering what happened 3 weeks ago.
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys just wanted to stop in and say that I hope we both see a great game with no injuries. It's going to be a battle. Whatever happens, both of our teams should end up in the playoffs and we'll see what happens there. Good luck guys. This is going to be a good one for the whole country to see.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NestlePureLife wrote:
so i've been reading threads on the general forum...

can we please stop being [inappropriate/removed]? i know we're excited about our team and our quarterback...

but we still have holes, and we know harbaugh knows how to expose them. a lot of you might be eating crow come sunday. this overconfidence is ridiculous considering what happened 3 weeks ago.

A lot of what happens in Gen is just standing up for your team, because no one else will. I have no problem being overly confident in there Mr. Green
imani

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I;m kind of disappointed about the lack of posts in this thread right now. Game is only 3 days away, let's get some talk going. I hope to see all of you here sunday night

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
I;m kind of disappointed about the lack of posts in this thread right now. Game is only 3 days away, let's get some talk going. I hope to see all of you here sunday night

Echoed. What are we, Chargers fans?
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:

It's poppin off in the NFL gen.

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown_Mamba wrote:
imani wrote:

It's poppin off in the NFL gen.
Yeah my bad. Niner fans don't show up in this forum. I've been harassing them all week in theirs and in General.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
jin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to come out swinging and match their physicality hit for hit. This game could get ugly if we let them bully us on the ground.

Colin also brings another dynamic that we didn't have to worry about with Alex Smith, and that is his ability to run the ball. Bobby Wagner is going to have his hands full with Gore and Kaep. It's (prime)time for him to show everyone why he's in contention for DROY.

I think the biggest factors in this game are going to be decided in the trenches. Okung and Unger are studs, the rest of our line needs to rise to the occasion. With Jones out on the d-line, Scruggs has to step it up and create some pressure from the inside. IIRC he was one of our only guys who could do that.

One of the biggest problems I've noticed is that we have not been able to collapse the pocket consistently. Hopefully we can remedy that with some well timed blitzes/stunts.

TLDR: Punch `em in the mouff. Win. Twisted Evil
TheDudeAbides

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad as it may be... I think our own forum is quiet because the wind got knocked out of our sails when New England laid that first half egg on Sunday night.

I know I was geeked beyond geeked about playing for the division lead this Sunday. Now, it just feels like a must-win game... still great, but so much weight got peeled from this week's game by New England's rollover.

I wonder what the line will be next Sunday when the Cards visit the 49ers, heh. Can't believe we're going to have to pin some hopes on that matchup - all while holding serve against a dangerous Rams team.

TommyC376 on the Sig
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDudeAbides wrote:
Sad as it may be... I think our own forum is quiet because the wind got knocked out of our sails when New England laid that first half egg on Sunday night.

I know I was geeked beyond geeked about playing for the division lead this Sunday. Now, it just feels like a must-win game... still great, but so much weight got peeled from this week's game by New England's rollover.

I wonder what the line will be next Sunday when the Cards visit the 49ers, heh. Can't believe we're going to have to pin some hopes on that matchup - all while holding serve against a dangerous Rams team.

Agreed. But this is still a huge game for me, personally, because I would LOVE to not only clinch a playoff spot BUT ALSO knock the Niners out of a first round bye. Nothing would please me more.
Boom!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the niners. I want to absolutely destroy them.

I've been trying to figure out what kind of bullshiiii the media is going to make up after we destroy the whiners.

Legion of Boom!
imani

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont like our chances in this game if sherman is suspended tomorrow. I wish we would have made a move for ron bartell

SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
i dont like our chances in this game if sherman is suspended tomorrow. I wish we would have made a move for ron bartell

Highly unlikely he's suspended for the game. Decisions after the court appearance generally take several days and aren't made until the beginning of the week to allow teams to adjust their roster accordingly. I'd put it at a 3% chance he's not there.
imani

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:

Highly unlikely he's suspended for the game. Decisions after the court appearance generally take several days and aren't made until the beginning of the week to allow teams to adjust their roster accordingly. I'd put it at a 3% chance he's not there.

so basically he's out for the playoffs if he's suspended?

#worse

klyon7634

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:

If he does end up being suspended it will be after this game and that actually works out perfectly b.c then we will only be without him and BB both for the Rams game and then BB will be back for playoffs and Sherman for the Super Bowl haha Very Happy

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 3 of 22

Jump to: