Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

SNF Week 16: Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco Forty-Whiners
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sherm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheoryofSeahawk wrote:
sherm wrote:
Brown_Mamba wrote:
Kaepernick has probably never played in his hostile of an environment before. We need to give him hell.

I will give Qwest Field its just due on being tough to play but let's not act like winning in NO and NE is easy. He's proven he can handle the tough environment.

Absolutely agree. Going in to NE on a nasty, inclement weather night showed me a lot of mental toughness, not just from Kaepernick, but from the whole team. This SF team might be the only team in the league right now that won't be shaking in their boots at the thought of coming up here to the Clink. Hopefully we can grind out a brutally physical win and beat the 49ers up worse than they beat us up. This game worries me because if we lose, we're gonna be physically beat up and then the STL game becomes a must win and we won't be at 100% for that game.

Yep it will be a very physical gm for both. Always has been. Stl may not be good in terms of the rest of the NFL but they def have a beat on this div. Tough way to close out the season...even if both gms are @ home.
NestlePureLife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we have to rattle kaepernick with noise and get pressure on him to win.

if we don't we lose. i see a 16-13 or a 13-10 type game.
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moss is running like its 2004....watch out Seattle fans. Shocked

Hey man, NBT hasn't been doing a good enough job with his receiver homerism. Someone has to step up.
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
Moss is running like its 2004....watch out Seattle fans. Shocked
He isn't catching touchdowns/putting up yards/scare defenders like 2004. But yes..he's running..

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A SNF game, to get into the playoffs, at the CLink? The 12th man will be rocking and will be the best it's been all year. We're talking New Orleans game type atmosphere.

I'm feeling the 7-0 at home this year, Seahawks 21-10

Kaepernick gets to witness greatness as he watches Russell Wilson.

Kempes

#JDI
49ersfan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
A SNF game, to get into the playoffs, at the CLink? The 12th man will be rocking and will be the best it's been all year. We're talking New Orleans game type atmosphere.

Quote:
Top 5 Total QBR since CK became starter Wk10: Wilson 86.6, Brady 78.2, RG III 78.1, P.Manning 76.3, Kaepernick 76.1.

Quote:
Top 5 in NFL passer rating since CK became starter Wk10: RG III 134.5, Wilson 112.0, Newton 102.9, Kaepernick 102.1, Romo 100.3.

https://twitter.com/espn_nfcwest

Wilson is better than Kaepernick right now, no denying that. But lets not act like Wilson is playing well and Kaep isn't. Both QB's are playing at a high level.
Ataal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck, Seahawk fans. Hoping for no more injuries this close to the playoffs.

Very impressed with Russell Wilson. I thought Pete was a fool for starting him over Flynn. Now, I see why. And, why I'm not an NFL coach. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
hawkman98272 wrote:

Quote:
Top 5 Total QBR since CK became starter Wk10: Wilson 86.6, Brady 78.2, RG III 78.1, P.Manning 76.3, Kaepernick 76.1.

Quote:
Top 5 in NFL passer rating since CK became starter Wk10: RG III 134.5, Wilson 112.0, Newton 102.9, Kaepernick 102.1, Romo 100.3.

Wilson is better than Kaepernick right now, no denying that. But lets not act like Wilson is playing well and Kaep isn't. Both QB's are playing at a high level.

I think you took him too seriously. We like to joke and exaggerate here in the Seattle forum.
Plush

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ataal wrote:
Good luck, Seahawk fans. Hoping for no more injuries this close to the playoffs.

Very impressed with Russell Wilson. I thought Pete was a fool for starting him over Flynn. Now, I see why. And, why I'm not an NFL coach. Very Happy

Don't worry, there are plenty of guilty Seahawks fans
union hawk fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to be a good game, going to need the D line step up and play good in order to stop the running game. I think Wagner is going to have a good game with over 10 tackles and a interception.
chpjns15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

union hawk fan wrote:
Going to be a good game, going to need the D line step up and play good in order to stop the running game. I think Wagner is going to have a good game with over 10 tackles and a interception.

Doesnt he always? Very Happy

I think the impact he is having in this rookie season isnt being said enough on here. He is one of the leaders in the league in tackles, and has a number of INTs. I think he might even be an upgrade over Hawthorne. I have even seen many articles saying he is one of the front runners for DROY with Luke Kuechly and Lavonte David. (Chandler Jones was the front runner until he got injured).

But think about this: if we win out and Wagner continues to have a huge impact, we could be the owners of the ROY and DROY with Wagner and Wilson! Wouldnt that be awesome Cool

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
49ersfan wrote:
hawkman98272 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

I think you took him too seriously. We like to joke and exaggerate here in the Seattle forum.
We can all agree that Wilson is the second coming though....so, just a little.

Kempes

#JDI
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
49ersfan wrote:
hawkman98272 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

We can all agree that Wilson is the second coming though....so, just a little.

Well obviously, but you don't tell the sticks in the mud that Wink
union hawk fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
union hawk fan wrote:

I think the impact he is having in this rookie season isnt being said enough on here. He is one of the leaders in the league in tackles, and has a number of INTs. I think he might even be an upgrade over Hawthorne. I have even seen many articles saying he is one of the front runners for DROY with Luke Kuechly and Lavonte David. (Chandler Jones was the front runner until he got injured).

But think about this: if we win out and Wagner continues to have a huge impact, we could be the owners of the ROY and DROY with Wagner and Wilson! Wouldnt that be awesome Cool

I loved the heater but Wagner is way more athletic than Hawthorne was. I loved watching Wagner catch Cam in the Carolina game, really glad we were able to draft him last year.
TheDudeAbides

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
union hawk fan wrote:

And do it with the 2nd and 3rd round picks, no less. Even if neither one wins, you can't deny this draft class - at least after most of one season, it's been lights-out.

TommyC376 on the Sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 2 of 22

Jump to: