Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelers Vs Bengals GDT-- A must Win!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins?
Steelers
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Bengals
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

Author Message
stefan52268


Joined: 14 Apr 2010
Posts: 6977
Location: Pittsburgh
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Steelers Vs Bengals GDT-- A must Win! Reply with quote



WHERE:


WHEN: Sunday DEC. 23rd pm

TV: CBS

The Steelers need to win their last 2 remaining games to make the playoffs. So break out all the Cliches. Due or die, Put up or shut up, It's time to s**t or get off the pot etc. They lost 4 of their last 5 games and need a spark to beat the 8-6 red hot Bengals.

The Bengals won 5 of their last 6 games and are 5-2 since their bye week averaging 27 points on offense in those 7 games.


Quick Stats
The Bengals are 17th in passing Offense (227.4) and 11th in rushing Offense (120.3). 12th in passing Defense (219.4) and 9th in rushing Defense (101). 9th in scoring (25.4) and 10th in points allowed (20.9)

The Steelers are 10th in passing Offense (248.6) and 26th in rushing Offense (96.5). 1st in passing Defense (180.6) and 4th in rushing Defense (92.7). 20th in Scoring (21.6) and 8th in points allowed [20.8].

INJURY REPORT

And we must not forget. Game day mark the 40th anniversary of the Immaculate Reception. How many were alive and remembers that day?

I was 4 and have no memory of it but my Father tells me the story of when it happened that he picked me up and carried me all over the living room jumping and screaming. I wish I remembered it!

Any other stories please share.




IMMACULATE RECEPTION ORIGINAL BROADCAST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xMDIcsUMmA



Random Hotties










Happy Holidays !!!!
_________________

Props to Lyasr529 on the sweet sig!


Last edited by stefan52268 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Curtain


Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Posts: 527
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we have a passes dropped counter this week?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stillersenat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 11094
Location: In over my head.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelers sign ANOTHER CB to bolster the ailing squad:

Quote:
Cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke, who sustain a separated shoulder against the Cowboys, was placed on injured reserve. His place on the 53-man roster was taken by former Gateway High School and Penn State cornerback Justin King, who was signed as a free agent.
King, 25, worked out for the Steelers several weeks ago.
The St. Louis Rams drafted him in the fourth round in 2008. He played for the Indianapolis Colts this season before they released him after the fifth week....


http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/steelers-sign-gateways-justin-king-at-cornerback-666851/
_________________


CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SouthwestSteel


Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 1308
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am considering boycotting any GDT that doesn't have at least one blonde.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
armsteeld


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 3692
Location: In your head
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hot damn! Love the first chick Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
_________________




"Sheep follow the flock for direction and security but scatter at the sight of the lone wolf". Rocky
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stefan52268


Joined: 14 Apr 2010
Posts: 6977
Location: Pittsburgh
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SouthwestSteel wrote:
I am considering boycotting any GDT that doesn't have at least one blonde.


There you go Brother, I aim to please.
_________________

Props to Lyasr529 on the sweet sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stefan52268


Joined: 14 Apr 2010
Posts: 6977
Location: Pittsburgh
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

armsteeld wrote:
Hot damn! Love the first chick Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil


You and me both. Very Happy
_________________

Props to Lyasr529 on the sweet sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stefan52268


Joined: 14 Apr 2010
Posts: 6977
Location: Pittsburgh
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
Steelers sign ANOTHER CB to bolster the ailing squad:

Quote:
Cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke, who sustain a separated shoulder against the Cowboys, was placed on injured reserve. His place on the 53-man roster was taken by former Gateway High School and Penn State cornerback Justin King, who was signed as a free agent.
King, 25, worked out for the Steelers several weeks ago.
The St. Louis Rams drafted him in the fourth round in 2008. He played for the Indianapolis Colts this season before they released him after the fifth week....


http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/steelers-sign-gateways-justin-king-at-cornerback-666851/


I'm sure it's for special teams and depth purposes but it has to be a thrill to play in his hometown stadium for his hometown team!
_________________

Props to Lyasr529 on the sweet sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FourThreeMafia


Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Posts: 49904
Location: East of Sixburgh
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefan52268 wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
Steelers sign ANOTHER CB to bolster the ailing squad:

Quote:
Cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke, who sustain a separated shoulder against the Cowboys, was placed on injured reserve. His place on the 53-man roster was taken by former Gateway High School and Penn State cornerback Justin King, who was signed as a free agent.
King, 25, worked out for the Steelers several weeks ago.
The St. Louis Rams drafted him in the fourth round in 2008. He played for the Indianapolis Colts this season before they released him after the fifth week....


http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/steelers-sign-gateways-justin-king-at-cornerback-666851/


I'm sure it's for special teams and depth purposes but it has to be a thrill to play in his hometown stadium for his hometown team!


Ehh...

King was a bust in college and in the NFL.

I get the signing now, but hopefully he isnt on the roster next year.
_________________

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 64294
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Win these last two games and we're in. It's that simple
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 64294
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
stefan52268 wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
Steelers sign ANOTHER CB to bolster the ailing squad:

Quote:
Cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke, who sustain a separated shoulder against the Cowboys, was placed on injured reserve. His place on the 53-man roster was taken by former Gateway High School and Penn State cornerback Justin King, who was signed as a free agent.
King, 25, worked out for the Steelers several weeks ago.
The St. Louis Rams drafted him in the fourth round in 2008. He played for the Indianapolis Colts this season before they released him after the fifth week....


http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/steelers-sign-gateways-justin-king-at-cornerback-666851/


I'm sure it's for special teams and depth purposes but it has to be a thrill to play in his hometown stadium for his hometown team!


Ehh...

King was a bust in college and in the NFL.

I get the signing now, but hopefully he isnt on the roster next year.
i doubt he'll be on next years roster with Taylor, Lewis, Allen and Brown around
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lionslicer


Joined: 06 Nov 2010
Posts: 1810
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
stefan52268 wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
Steelers sign ANOTHER CB to bolster the ailing squad:

Quote:
Cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke, who sustain a separated shoulder against the Cowboys, was placed on injured reserve. His place on the 53-man roster was taken by former Gateway High School and Penn State cornerback Justin King, who was signed as a free agent.
King, 25, worked out for the Steelers several weeks ago.
The St. Louis Rams drafted him in the fourth round in 2008. He played for the Indianapolis Colts this season before they released him after the fifth week....


http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/steelers-sign-gateways-justin-king-at-cornerback-666851/


I'm sure it's for special teams and depth purposes but it has to be a thrill to play in his hometown stadium for his hometown team!


Ehh...

King was a bust in college and in the NFL.

I get the signing now, but hopefully he isnt on the roster next year.
i doubt he'll be on next years roster with Taylor, Lewis, Allen and Brown around


These types of depth signings late in the season never stay around. Lets not forget Tyler Palko was signed to the Steelers more than once for depth only to be released. A few Pittsburgh hometown guys have been signed like this, I don't know if the Steelers just like giving these guys a chance to play for Pittsburgh teams or it's because they live in the city and don't have to relocate for a short time.
_________________
Kickers are people too
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JDLefebvre


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Posts: 25044
Location: Midway PA /Clovis NM
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our rule for GDT is 3 pics of random hotties
_________________
Stay low boys.... keep those feet moving!


thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stillersenat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 11094
Location: In over my head.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
Our rule for GDT is 3 pics of random hotties


Confirmed. Please remove one hottie pic.






Oh, how to choose? How to choose? There is no right answer!
_________________


CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JDLefebvre


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Posts: 25044
Location: Midway PA /Clovis NM
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
Our rule for GDT is 3 pics of random hotties


Confirmed. Please remove one hottie pic.






Oh, how to choose? How to choose? There is no right answer!


I vote for Maurkice Pounceys little sister (aka #1) but she seems to be a favorite of a few! Wink
_________________
Stay low boys.... keep those feet moving!


thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 1 of 20

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group