Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Brian Quick
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rrrrrrrams

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who is the dominant wr for the seahawks?
and look at wilson.
wilson would love to have amendola or givens.
El ramster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rrrrrrrams wrote:
and look at wilson.

Are you NUTS MAN???

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoj398 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
ajhicks11 wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:
ajhicks11 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
ctp2124 wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:
Well, personally, I'm not satisfied with Clemons as our back up. If the right QB prospect is available in the mid rounds, I have no issues with us taking him. A la the Redskins who took a RG3 with the #2 pick, then picked Cousins in the 4th. Its just a good idea, good QB's are just so valuable. Worst case, Back up could turn into a tradeable asset if he shows something in relief duties or we have ourselves a good back up for a while.

That is pretty much best case scenario. Worst case scenario is we use a mid round pick on a backup that never sees the field and has no trade value.

I do like the idea of upgrading our backup QB, but would not want to spend a pick higher than a 5th.

I wouldn't say best case but that's a better case scenario.

Don't we have Austin Davis on the practice squad. . .? Is that essentially what you guys are asking us to draft. Would you rather have Clemens gone and Davis as our backup?

At this point in the season, absolutely. Would like to see what we have.

And yes, I meant to say best case, slipped up. Smile

Although I feel like Bradford could and possibly should be playing better; especially early in the game against Minnesota. I am starting to feel like people on here on underrating his ability. Sure he could make more plays but he is still the guy really driving these comebacks.

Face it we had a poor gameplan going into our game vs. Minny and we still had a chance to win. After that first AP run our entire offense looked deflated and horrible. Yet 4th quarter comes along and our QB is doing everything he can to lead us back. . .

Whoa buddy.....Our offense has looked deflated and horrible for over 5 years.

we need a receiver that has talent like, CJ81, Aj Green, Julio Jones, Larry Fitzgerald and we need that help asap, we haven't had a dominant receiver in 5 years maybe more

Those guys don't grow on trees. Top 10 picks in the draft all of em. Thing is, there are not that many dominant WR's in the NFL period, you probably named all but a couple. What we need is WR's that can get open and make plays with the ball in their hands. But, we also need better QB play, which I'm sure all can agree upon. Heck, we need better line play, better coaching (at times), etc.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
jrry32

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rrrrrrrams wrote:
and look at wilson.

Yea, Wilson seems completely miserable with Sidney Rice and Golden Tate.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Hoj398

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
Hoj398 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
ajhicks11 wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:
ajhicks11 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
ctp2124 wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:
Well, personally, I'm not satisfied with Clemons as our back up. If the right QB prospect is available in the mid rounds, I have no issues with us taking him. A la the Redskins who took a RG3 with the #2 pick, then picked Cousins in the 4th. Its just a good idea, good QB's are just so valuable. Worst case, Back up could turn into a tradeable asset if he shows something in relief duties or we have ourselves a good back up for a while.

That is pretty much best case scenario. Worst case scenario is we use a mid round pick on a backup that never sees the field and has no trade value.

I do like the idea of upgrading our backup QB, but would not want to spend a pick higher than a 5th.

I wouldn't say best case but that's a better case scenario.

Don't we have Austin Davis on the practice squad. . .? Is that essentially what you guys are asking us to draft. Would you rather have Clemens gone and Davis as our backup?

At this point in the season, absolutely. Would like to see what we have.

And yes, I meant to say best case, slipped up. Smile

Although I feel like Bradford could and possibly should be playing better; especially early in the game against Minnesota. I am starting to feel like people on here on underrating his ability. Sure he could make more plays but he is still the guy really driving these comebacks.

Face it we had a poor gameplan going into our game vs. Minny and we still had a chance to win. After that first AP run our entire offense looked deflated and horrible. Yet 4th quarter comes along and our QB is doing everything he can to lead us back. . .

Whoa buddy.....Our offense has looked deflated and horrible for over 5 years.

we need a receiver that has talent like, CJ81, Aj Green, Julio Jones, Larry Fitzgerald and we need that help asap, we haven't had a dominant receiver in 5 years maybe more

Those guys don't grow on trees. Top 10 picks in the draft all of em. Thing is, there are not that many dominant WR's in the NFL period, you probably named all but a couple. What we need is WR's that can get open and make plays with the ball in their hands. But, we also need better QB play, which I'm sure all can agree upon. Heck, we need better line play, better coaching (at times), etc.

well im not saying they need to be exactly those guys, just have a receiver that has the cut throat, its my time kind of guy
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would have been nice to see Quick do something today but he definitely struggled. I am not basing this off of todays game I just have somewhat of a gut feeling that he will never become what he is expected to be.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: