Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Remember When: The 2012 Bears

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WindyCity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Remember When: The 2012 Bears Reply with quote

Remember when we were 7-1.

Remember when we were debating whether this defense was as good as the 85 Bears.

Remember when Peanut Tillman was in the running for defensive player of the year.

Remember when it looked like Cutler would have a 2-1 TD/INT mark.

Remember when Gabe Carimi looked like the future at RT.

Your turn...
chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember when Breyer's ice cream was actually made with real milk?
TexasBearsFan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the team's really taken a bad turn. I think we're all aware of it, since we haven't been hiding under rocks for the past 6 weeks.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: Remember When: The 2012 Bears Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:

Erm... No. Laughing
2014 Adopt-a-Bear: S #45 Brock Vereen
Tackles: 15 || Interceptions: 0 || Forced Fumbles: 0
gizmo2012

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: Remember When: The 2012 Bears Reply with quote

RidiculousJames wrote:
WindyCity wrote:

Erm... No. Laughing

Sorry for getting off subject but I am a big Wisconsin Badger fan and Gabe Carimi was a force at Wisconsin at left tackle. I don't understand his struggles in the pro's but I would not give up on him quite yet. I know it takes time for young OL to develop to the pro game so wait until he has another off season under his belt and see how he progresses.
51to54

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Remember When: The 2012 Bears Reply with quote

gizmo2012 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
WindyCity wrote:

Erm... No. :lol:

Sorry for getting off subject but I am a big Wisconsin Badger fan and Gabe Carimi was a force at Wisconsin at left tackle. I don't understand his struggles in the pro's but I would not give up on him quite yet. I know it takes time for young OL to develop to the pro game so wait until he has another off season under his belt and see how he progresses.

I'm a big believer in that it can often times take more than a season for a player to recover from a major injury, even though he can still get onto the field.

Do you think that he is at the same physical level as you saw him in college and his brief stint last year before he was hurt? Not that his play was at a good NFL level, just the physical ability. Plenty of guys are physically talented and can't play in the NFL.
RidiculousJames

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: Remember When: The 2012 Bears Reply with quote

gizmo2012 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
WindyCity wrote:

Erm... No. Laughing

I've definitely not given up on Gabe, he'll have his chance to win a starting job again in training camp next year, be it at tackle or guard, and I'd love for him to turn into a solid starter. The injury has clearly hampered his footwork this year, if he can get to 100% I expect he will improve.

All people have to do is look at J'Marcus Webb for an example of why not to give up on players, this time last year most fans wanted him gone but he has probably been our second best O-Lineman this season behind Lance Louis.
2014 Adopt-a-Bear: S #45 Brock Vereen
Tackles: 15 || Interceptions: 0 || Forced Fumbles: 0
Nads786

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember when there were 2 games left in the season?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Remember When: The 2012 Bears Reply with quote

RidiculousJames wrote:
gizmo2012 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
WindyCity wrote:

Erm... No. Laughing

I've definitely not given up on Gabe, he'll have his chance to win a starting job again in training camp next year, be it at tackle or guard, and I'd love for him to turn into a solid starter. The injury has clearly hampered his footwork this year, if he can get to 100% I expect he will improve.

All people have to do is look at J'Marcus Webb for an example of why not to give up on players, this time last year most fans wanted him gone but he has probably been our second best O-Lineman this season behind Lance Louis.
Uh, oh now all Hell is going to break lose. Don't you know our miserable talent has hamstrung "the greatest coach in Bears history"? Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: