Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

So am I thinking too much madden like for this to happen?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBando

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you guys won't like this. But I really really like Mike Glennon.

garbage
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBando wrote:

I'm with you man

You all are going to hear me pimp out Glennon and Murray til u get sick

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LazyBoyFil wrote:
BBando wrote:

I'm with you man

I won't get sick of it. I'm glad you've seen the light Smile haha
RB4TampaBay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No complaining from me. I am also interested in both of them. I will be watching them in their bowl games to see how they look. I am hoping that they will be there in the second round, I think that is do-able.

As much as I don't like to think this way, I believe that we can no longer ignore the fact that Freeman has been our starting QB for 3 1/2 years and he is looking worse than many of the first year QB's that demonstrate that they can look the def. off, find an open receiver, then hit him in the hands with a pass. This "wrong page" excuse is wearing thin, there is no excuse for this "miscommunication" any more with all of the months, and years, of practice that they have had to get all of that corrected. I read that he has the worst completion percentage in the NFL, if that is accurate then even the FO must admit that it is time for a change.
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:
BBando wrote:

I'm with you man

I won't get sick of it. I'm glad you've seen the light Smile haha

Lol! U must not be reading my posts man , I'm not, lets just say, the most avid freeman supporter haha

Quote:
No complaining from me. I am also interested in both of them. I will be watching them in their bowl games to see how they look. I am hoping that they will be there in the second round, I think that is do-able.

As much as I don't like to think this way, I believe that we can no longer ignore the fact that Freeman has been our starting QB for 3 1/2 years and he is looking worse than many of the first year QB's that demonstrate that they can look the def. off, find an open receiver, then hit him in the hands with a pass. This "wrong page" excuse is wearing thin, there is no excuse for this "miscommunication" any more with all of the months, and years, of practice that they have had to get all of that corrected. I read that he has the worst completion percentage in the NFL, if that is accurate then even the FO must admit that it is time for a change.

2nd round should definitely be do-able I just hope we trade freeman while we can still get a good pick for him
Freeman will probably be decent next year but I'm just done with the guy we need to find a QB who is going to sit back there and make reads I don't care if he has the strongest arm in the world as long as he's accurate
We can definitely trade freeman now for a 2nd AND 3rd or more likely 2nd an 4th round picks to a QB needy team aka Kansas City, Jacksonville, Arizona,hell maybe even the jets
So my logic is simple , ship him now before we can't get but only a 3rd or 4th for him come next year
His value is at it's peak right now, he's got a good TD to int ratio and he still has a year left on contract if we are going to get anything out of him the time is now (by now I mean at seasons end/offseason)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about send Freeman back to Kansas City.

garbage
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBando wrote:
How about send Freeman back to Kansas City.

For a 2nd round pick I'll do that all day

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LazyBoyFil, and BBando.

No offense but what are you guys smoking? Who in their right mind would send us a second for Freeman? MAYBE if we traded him mid season when we went on that 4 game win streak(even then it was a long shot) but now?

KC is sitting on the #1 pick and will get Geno Smith
And Arizona...why would they want Freeman? They already got 2 QB's who overthrow everything and throw around 2/3 picks per game...why would they want to trade for ANOTHER QB when they already got that?(and not to mention they will probably be in a position where they can draft Barkley on draft day without having to trade anything)
Get on the yearly Buc carousel. Start off trash. Look better by mid season. Win 2-3 games at the end of the season. Get the 7th pick. Have what most fans consider a great draft and free agency. Start off trash again. Rinse and repeat
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
LazyBoyFil, and BBando.

No offense but what are you guys smoking? Who in their right mind would send us a second for Freeman? MAYBE if we traded him mid season when we went on that 4 game win streak(even then it was a long shot) but now?

And Arizona...why would they want Freeman? They already got 2 QB's who overthrow everything and throw around 2/3 picks per game...why would they want to trade for ANOTHER QB when they already got that?(and not to mention they will probably be in a position where they can draft Barkley on draft day without having to trade anything)

QBs are over valued
And freeman is miles better than any of Kansas city's or Arizonans Qbs

Not to mention no QB coming out currently is worth drafting number 1 overall

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the point of cutting ties with Freeman when every option available is worse than him?

Smith? No. Barkley? Hell no. Aaron Murray? Laughing

As for current pros, these are probably our options:
Mark Sanchez
Alex Smith
Tim Tebow
Jason Campbell
Michael Vick
Matt Cassel
Matt Flynn
Blaine Gabbert

Would you really want any of them over Freeman? Seriously.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eggybucsfan31 wrote:
What's the point of cutting ties with Freeman when every option available is worse than him?

Mark Sanchez
Alex Smith
Tim Tebow
Jason Campbell
Michael Vick
Matt Cassel
Matt Flynn
Blaine Gabbert

Alex Smith ? Yes. He was the #2 rated qb behind Peyton manning before his concussion.

And you laugh at Aaron Murray? Lol. Watch some film.
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LazyBoyFil wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
LazyBoyFil, and BBando.

QBs are over valued
And freeman is miles better than any of Kansas city's or Arizonans Qbs

Not to mention no QB coming out currently is worth drafting number 1 overall

Freeman is not worth a second dude, no way no how. Every other team sees what we see. The "I cant win big games and blame my WR's when I throw picks" guy.....have no clue why ANY team would want him. If I was Arizona I would not even send a 4th for him
Get on the yearly Buc carousel. Start off trash. Look better by mid season. Win 2-3 games at the end of the season. Get the 7th pick. Have what most fans consider a great draft and free agency. Start off trash again. Rinse and repeat
eggybucsfan31

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
eggybucsfan31 wrote:

Mark Sanchez
Alex Smith
Tim Tebow
Jason Campbell
Michael Vick
Matt Cassel
Matt Flynn
Blaine Gabbert

Alex Smith ? Yes. He was the #2 rated qb behind Peyton manning before his concussion.

Alex Smith is not better than Josh Freeman, not by a longshot, who cares about QB rating. Do you really want another Jeff Garcia?

Yes I can laugh at Aaron Murray, I think he blows. I think this years SEC Championship was the only big game he showed up in, and he still managed to choke it away at the end by not spiking the ball (not Richt's fault, the QB has to know the situation). He's sucked in every UGA/UF game and every UGA/USC game.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
eggybucsfan31 wrote:

Mark Sanchez
Alex Smith
Tim Tebow
Jason Campbell
Michael Vick
Matt Cassel
Matt Flynn
Blaine Gabbert

Who cares about QBR when that QB is managing the game and riding the coattails of his defense and running game? There is a reason why that #2 rated QB is riding the bench right now...

LOL at Aaron Murray. He consistently craps the bed against ranked opponents. At least Freeman played up against Texas and Oklahoma in college. For a team that relies on the deep ball as much as we do, Murray would be an awful fit because he routinely overthrows receivers. His deep ball is maddeningly inconsistent.

Freeman has played like garbage these last few weeks and his struggles have taken us out of the playoff race so people need to vent. I understand the frustration and I'm pissed off too. But, Alex Smith and Aaron Murray? Are you kidding me?

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eggybucsfan31 wrote:
Do you really want another Jeff Garcia?

At least we went to the playoffs with Jeff Garcia Crying or Very sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: