Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TIFT v2.0 (This Is Fantasy Talk)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MMcKay16


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 326
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking about putting an offer in for Eddie Lacy, I have awful backs(MJD, Sproles, Gio Bernard, and Isaiah Pead) but pretty good receivers(D. Thomas, AJ Green, Roddy White, TY Hilton, and Decker).

We have a partial keeper league(4 keepers), so I'm thinking of offering the guy with Lacy a receiver, obviously it won't be AJ Green. The guy with Lacy isn't a huge fan of his so I'm thinking he would actually do it for a receiver, and I'm pretty much out of the running to win the league so I'm thinking long term on this deal.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
packers88


Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 2085
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MMcKay16 wrote:
I'm thinking about putting an offer in for Eddie Lacy, I have awful backs(MJD, Sproles, Gio Bernard, and Isaiah Pead) but pretty good receivers(D. Thomas, AJ Green, Roddy White, TY Hilton, and Decker).

We have a partial keeper league(4 keepers), so I'm thinking of offering the guy with Lacy a receiver, obviously it won't be AJ Green. The guy with Lacy isn't a huge fan of his so I'm thinking he would actually do it for a receiver, and I'm pretty much out of the running to win the league so I'm thinking long term on this deal.

Any suggestions are appreciated.


I would offer up Hilton or Decker (might have to throw in a back or something else for him), he probably wont want Roddy but I'd trade him if he did. I'm assuming you'd want to keep AJ and Demaryius as two of your keepers?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ugLymayNe


Joined: 31 Oct 2006
Posts: 12641
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't see him accepting the trade if it isn't AJ Green or D. Thomas.

Frank-O wrote:
^ I just picked up Lamar Miller off of waivers. I've got Arian Foster, Reggie Bush, Alfred Morris, MJD and Darren Sproles already but I'm waiting for Miller to break out down the stretch. I'd start Jacobs until then IMO.


I was one of those guys that was high on Miller last year in the draft and all offseason because he was going to be the starter. He has been HORRIBLE so far.


88, I've had good luck with Moore so far this season, I have him on one of my teams. He has been pretty steady actually.
_________________
@PJHotel_
Uglystik1072<---Gamertag

Sig brought to you by Justo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
packers88


Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 2085
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you guys think about Roddy White? He's obviously done nothing so far but if he ever gets healthy he should put up some pretty good numbers I would think with Julio out.

I have him and someone offered me Denarius Moore, who has actually been quite good but I don't know if he can keep that up. I think Roddy has more upside but Moore is probably the safer guy to go with. Think I should do it?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
5thStringQB


Joined: 07 Aug 2013
Posts: 280
Location: Arizona State
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3WR League and I have

Antonio Brown vs Baltimore
-
Alshon Jeffery @ Washington
-
Andre Johnson @ KC (with Case Keenum starting @ QB)
-
Eric Decker @ Indy

Which 3? I'm leaning towards Decker, Brown and Jeffery but not sold on that lineup.

Also, with Graham on a bye and no backup TE on my roster (thanks to a roster that features multiple options on the cant cut list. Rolling Eyes)

Top TE pickups include:

Scott Chandler @ Miami (Thad Lewis at QB so possible checkdown pts?)
-
Garrett Graham @ KC (With Keenum at QB and no Owen Daniels)
-
Charles Clay(Mia) vs Buffalo
-
Joseph Fauria vs Cinci

Help me out dudes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
packers88


Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 2085
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5thStringQB wrote:
3WR League and I have

Antonio Brown vs Baltimore
-
Alshon Jeffery @ Washington
-
Andre Johnson @ KC (with Case Keenum starting @ QB)
-
Eric Decker @ Indy

Which 3? I'm leaning towards Decker, Brown and Jeffery but not sold on that lineup.

Also, with Graham on a bye and no backup TE on my roster (thanks to a roster that features multiple options on the cant cut list. Rolling Eyes)

Top TE pickups include:

Scott Chandler @ Miami (Thad Lewis at QB so possible checkdown pts?)
-
Garrett Graham @ KC (With Keenum at QB and no Owen Daniels)
-
Charles Clay(Mia) vs Buffalo
-
Joseph Fauria vs Cinci

Help me out dudes


I actually think the three you chose will actually be pretty good. If Johnson weren't facing the Chiefs I'd say otherwise. Alshon has a good matchup and Brown has been pretty solid all year hasn't he? The only one I might switch is Decker because he's more hit or miss. He could have a huge game or a dud in that offense.

TE is pretty much a toss up. I thought Clay was looking good earlier but I'm not sure what he's done since. Fauria you will be banking on him catching a TD pass Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
5thStringQB


Joined: 07 Aug 2013
Posts: 280
Location: Arizona State
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

packers88 wrote:
5thStringQB wrote:
3WR League and I have

Antonio Brown vs Baltimore
-
Alshon Jeffery @ Washington
-
Andre Johnson @ KC (with Case Keenum starting @ QB)
-
Eric Decker @ Indy

Which 3? I'm leaning towards Decker, Brown and Jeffery but not sold on that lineup.

Also, with Graham on a bye and no backup TE on my roster (thanks to a roster that features multiple options on the cant cut list. Rolling Eyes)

Top TE pickups include:

Scott Chandler @ Miami (Thad Lewis at QB so possible checkdown pts?)
-
Garrett Graham @ KC (With Keenum at QB and no Owen Daniels)
-
Charles Clay(Mia) vs Buffalo
-
Joseph Fauria vs Cinci

Help me out dudes


I actually think the three you chose will actually be pretty good. If Johnson weren't facing the Chiefs I'd say otherwise. Alshon has a good matchup and Brown has been pretty solid all year hasn't he? The only one I might switch is Decker because he's more hit or miss. He could have a huge game or a dud in that offense.

TE is pretty much a toss up. I thought Clay was looking good earlier but I'm not sure what he's done since. Fauria you will be banking on him catching a TD pass Laughing


Problem is I'm banking on ALL of them doing that d'oh!. I reluctantly plucked Chandler but I'm currently trying to swing a trade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pick6byWoodson


Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Posts: 259
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I start Hakeem Nicks vs. Min, or Josh Gordon against us today? Gordon seems like the easy choice, but Nicks has a nice matchup, and just last week we shut down Torrey Smith to a measly 12 yard catch...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 13494
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5thStringQB wrote:
3WR League and I have

Antonio Brown vs Baltimore
-
Alshon Jeffery @ Washington
-
Andre Johnson @ KC (with Case Keenum starting @ QB)
-
Eric Decker @ Indy

Which 3? I'm leaning towards Decker, Brown and Jeffery but not sold on that lineup.

Also, with Graham on a bye and no backup TE on my roster (thanks to a roster that features multiple options on the cant cut list. Rolling Eyes)

Top TE pickups include:

Scott Chandler @ Miami (Thad Lewis at QB so possible checkdown pts?)
-
Garrett Graham @ KC (With Keenum at QB and no Owen Daniels)
-
Charles Clay(Mia) vs Buffalo
-
Joseph Fauria vs Cinci

Help me out dudes



Sorry I'm late to the party. I would pick up Clay whenever you can. I have started him 3 weeks in a row, all over 10 points
_________________

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
smetana34


Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 3148
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sitting Trent today. Watch him explode
_________________
Uncle Buck wrote:

Uncle Buck: "I'm expecting Kate Beckinsale to dump her husband and run away with me."


incognito_man wrote:

you probably have better odds of running off with Tebow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 13494
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smetana34 wrote:
Sitting Trent today. Watch him explode


Trent is a bum. But he will get 70 yards anyways.
_________________

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Willink


Joined: 26 Nov 2007
Posts: 11549
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Glennon saving my fantasy season by locking onto VJax, four tds past two weeks with even more targets in the rz
_________________

Quote:
If I have not lost my mind I can sometimes hear it preparing to defect
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gambit Jango


Joined: 13 Jan 2013
Posts: 5003
Location: "Egg, I dreamed that I was old."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one is bugging me.

Andrew Luck vs. Texans

or

Cam Newton vs. Falcons


I've got Luck set right now, but I'd like feedback.
_________________

"He brought his doom on himself with his treason but I did love him, Davos. I know that now. I swear, I will go to my grave thinking of my brother’s peach.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 4456
Location: Evanston, IL
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gambit Jango wrote:
This one is bugging me.

Andrew Luck vs. Texans

or

Cam Newton vs. Falcons


I've got Luck set right now, but I'd like feedback.


Newton. Carolina is getting hot. Atlanta is getting ice cold.
_________________
Simian07:
Quote:
I'd argue Jordy is probably around the 30th-40th best receiver in the NFL, maybe 50th.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McGahee


Joined: 29 Nov 2005
Posts: 1256
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm in a 10 team 0.5 ppr league

QB RB RB WR WR WR TE

Here's my team:

QB - Brees
RB - Foster, Chris Johnson, Gio Bernard, Bilal Powell
WR - Dez Bryant, Jordy Nelson, Percy Harvin, Cecil Shorts, Stevie Johnson
TE - Orange Julius
DEF - Cinci

I was working on a trade for Jamaal Charles, and have two that the other guy is ok with, what do you guys think about either trade:

Dez Bryant + Chris Johnson for Jamaal Charles
or
Jordy Nelson + Chris Johnson for Jamaal Charles



Chris Johnson is useless to me right now so it's basically Dez or Jordy for Jamaal Charles. Any advice?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 10 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group