Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Saints Bucs after game thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Saints Bucs after game thread Reply with quote

We didn't get a GDT up Laughing

I just got home from work, HELL OF A SCORE.

I'll watch the game tonight, but based on the score, we played great all around.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We did play great, but the Bucs do have the worst pass defense in the NFL.

Honestly I wish we had lost. Any game won at this point is just knocking us down in the draft order Sad
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QB Connoisseur wrote:

Honestly I wish we had lost. Any game won at this point is just knocking us down in the draft order Sad

I'll never root for us to lose.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
QB Connoisseur wrote:

I agree with TD here... I understand each win may cost us that much needed pass rusher but I just can't bring myself to root for us to loose.

I'm in that state where I root for us to win but if we don't I comfort myself with the thought of better draft positioning. Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
saintsfan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
QB Connoisseur wrote:

I agree with TD here... I understand each win may cost us that much needed pass rusher but I just can't bring myself to root for us to loose.

I'm in that state where I root for us to win but if we don't I comfort myself with the thought of better draft positioning. Wink
Totally agreed. Especially since we all know that our players never play to lose, so we would be rooting for the other team which I could never do. If our backups were in I could root against them I think, but not our real team.

Adopt-A-Saint 2013
Keenan Lewis 41 tackles 10 PD 3 INT 1 FF
Pierre Thomas 136 car 521 yds 71 rec 503 yds 4 TDS
Raves

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed with the above. I'm not rooting for us to lose, but I'm not upset if we lose anymore. With the possibility of getting a premiere player like Hankins becoming more possible as some have him dropping right now due to his lack of production down the stretch, which was directly attributed to John Simon who started to seeing less attention as they would rather deal with him coming off the edge letting him produce more while shifting their double and triple teams to Hankins who was getting into teams backfields up the middle which was much more disruptive to their entire game plan, not to mention teams would constantly throw bubble passes and screens to limit Hankins and the entire DL still, which you still would see Hankins making plays on those passes which was ridiculous.

Man so many good players we could end up with, including Tyler Eifert, who I almost drafted in my GM Mock draft but since we could only take RS SO in the 1st round I ended up going with CB Bradley Roby who would be a perfect fit next to Robinson going forward.

Can you think of Eifert and Graham at TE, Colston and another WR that might step up on the outside and Sproles/Ingram/Thomas/Ivory at the RB spot with Brees & Payton directing it?

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
TE Jimmy Graham-86 rec, 1215 yds, 16 TDs
WR Kenny Still-34 rec, 641 yds, 5 TDs
DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Win guys!!
I love rooting for the Saints whenever they don't play the Skins Smile My Dad's favorite team since the A.Manning days and would be my fav team if I didn't grow up in Va/DC area- Laughing ), so the Superbowl was a HUGE THRILL.
Hope with the return of Payton next year you guys are back in the Superbowl mix!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: