Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 16 GDT Tennessee Titans(5-9) @ Green Bay Packers (10-4)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
WIsportsfan


Joined: 25 Jul 2011
Posts: 2785
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

55-7? Just terrible. Cut someone right after the game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boondoggle


Joined: 19 Aug 2009
Posts: 438
Location: Madison, WI
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D confused itself out of a shutout
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurheadTitans


Joined: 26 May 2009
Posts: 6418
Location: Viceroy's Row
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come back, engaged Cool
_________________
My Teams:
NFL: Tennessee Titans
College Football: Tennessee Volunteers
Baseball: Cincinnati Reds

Tennessee Titans (FFMD 2014) Offensive Coordinator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
General_Bean


Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Posts: 1294
Location: Crossroads of CT
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iI worry about this d when we have a 55 pt lead with 2 mins left. Theyre so vanilla
_________________
Packers fan since 93.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Vikefan79


Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29761
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan Grant looked good today.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justing101


Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Posts: 1509
Location: Middle Tennessee
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just scored

We are better than you all lol

But really.... good luck on your playoff run
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justing101 wrote:
We just scored

We are better than you all lol

But really.... good luck on your playoff run


If you really cared you'd lease us a kicker.
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vikefan79


Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29761
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
justing101 wrote:
We just scored

We are better than you all lol

But really.... good luck on your playoff run


If you really cared you'd lease us a kicker.


We have a kicker, running back, left tackle, center and a pretty good safety.

Wanna combine forces?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GBPackers79


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 19911
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't feel like making the postgame thread, sooo..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
justo wrote:
justing101 wrote:
We just scored

We are better than you all lol

But really.... good luck on your playoff run


If you really cared you'd lease us a kicker.


We have a kicker, running back, left tackle, center and a pretty good safety.

Wanna combine forces?

Packings?
Vikers?
Winner takes all next week. Wink
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vikefan79


Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29761
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Vikefan79 wrote:
justo wrote:
justing101 wrote:
We just scored

We are better than you all lol

But really.... good luck on your playoff run


If you really cared you'd lease us a kicker.


We have a kicker, running back, left tackle, center and a pretty good safety.

Wanna combine forces?

Packings?
Vikers?
Winner takes all next week. Wink


Deal!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vang_evo9


Joined: 13 Aug 2011
Posts: 1098
Location: Fresno, CA
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The epic shutout woulda been the perfect christmas gift but i guess the epic win is ok too.
James Jones is a devil!
Glad to see those quick passes with our YAC receivers although Jennings didn't do much afterwards.
Grant with the tough yards and taking some pretty big hits
Dom being aggressive!
Hope we build off of this and keep the momentum!
Now lets hope them seagulls get a W! They owe us one...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
CWood21


Moderator
Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 35489
Location: 'Merica
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=508371
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
Page 26 of 26

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group