Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Just When You Had Hopes Of A Top 10 Pick GDT: SD vs CAR
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much for trying hard to finish the season on a high note. When you see them leave the locker room that fast, it means they've accepted defeat.

"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:
So much for trying hard to finish the season on a high note. When you see them leave the locker room that fast, it means they've accepted defeat.

Another tweet from Acee that pretty much makes me not feel bad if AJ is shown the door. I get there's some politicking involved in that arena, but still...

@UTKevinAcee wrote:
The Chargers offered Mike Tolbert more money but pulled offer when his agent called to accept. Said he had to calm himself down last 3 days.

Also... on another sour note...

@UTKevinAcee wrote:

Ryan Mathews won't play again in '12 & maybe won't play again for Chargers. Think new GM keeps him but lack of dependability requires Plan B
[/quote]

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Gehlken, Mathews broke his other clavicle. Confused

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fragile and has terrible vision... what a waste of multiple picks.

Can tell the team has just thrown the white flag and moved on to next season already. Today's "performance" was pitiful. Have a feeling this offseason will be quite interesting for us.

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="The LBC"]Another tweet from Acee that pretty much makes me not feel bad if AJ is shown the door. I get there's some politicking involved in that arena, but still...

@UTKevinAcee wrote:
The Chargers offered Mike Tolbert more money but pulled offer when his agent called to accept. Said he had to calm himself down last 3 days.

Wow, that makes me mad. Tolbert did a lot for the team, and he did it all well. No wonder there's no big FA signings. Who would want to come play for a team that does crap like that?

JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.com forums are basically a dumpster fire that has ignited and burned the entire city.

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
.com forums are basically a dumpster fire that has ignited and burned the entire city.

And that's the reason why I'm here. There may only be 8-9 of us, but everybody is pretty level headed, and everybody mostly knows what they're talking about.

Duffman57

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:

And that's the reason why I'm here. There may only be 8-9 of us, but everybody is pretty level headed, and everybody mostly knows what they're talking about.

Yeah, i've given up talking draft with some of them, they just cant get it though their thick heads that because Te'o is a big name doesn't mean he's some special prospect.

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
Germanbolt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:

Yeah, i've given up talking draft with some of them, they just cant get it though their thick heads that because Te'o is a big name doesn't mean he's some special prospect.

But, but, the announcers always say his name!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chargers.com forum is full of idiots.

Some fans want to bring in Matt Flynn to "compete" with Rivers. I am starting to think we may have the dumbest fan base in the league, because some of their suggestions to improve the team is borderline moronic.
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:

Draft guys are good like Kemp, T4AR, etc. But the people who don't know the draft just say trade Rivers for whatever, and pick a new QB. Like honestly, they don't even know the drafts.

Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:

Draft guys are good like Kemp, T4AR, etc. But the people who don't know the draft just say trade Rivers for whatever, and pick a new QB. Like honestly, they don't even know the drafts.

You have to remember that too many of those guys are USC homers who were literally personally offended when we didn't use a 1st round pick on Rey Maualuga (irony being that I honestly believe we were targeting Cushing until Houston jacked him one pick ahead of us). So no doubt, those folks all believe we should just trade Rivers away (because they were so offended that we just let Brees walk and didn't get any return for him... oh and Turner) and draft Noodle Arm Barkley.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:

You have to remember that too many of those guys are USC homers who were literally personally offended when we didn't use a 1st round pick on Rey Maualuga (irony being that I honestly believe we were targeting Cushing until Houston jacked him one pick ahead of us). So no doubt, those folks all believe we should just trade Rivers away (because they were so offended that we just let Brees walk and didn't get any return for him... oh and Turner) and draft Noodle Arm Barkley.

Yeah, I'm sure plenty think that, but there are a good select few who are really knowledgeable about the draft.

#JDI
game3525

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:

Yeah, the Rivers bashing there is annoying as heck and it really shows who actually pays attention to football outside of the Chargers.

We have some fans who think bringing in Alex Smith or Matt Flynn would be an upgrade......really, have you watch those guys play? Laughing
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
The LBC wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure plenty think that, but there are a good select few who are really knowledgeable about the draft.

You should see the argument (can't even really call it a debate since debates entail both sides actually presenting evidence) I got into on Bolttalk when some guy (with 2 posts to his name mind you) flipped out because I said Mant'i Te'o had "limited athleticism" and "flawed technique". I was told that he didn't care what the college tape showed the tape that mattered the most was his pro tape (yeah, because we're able to look into the future and see that, right?). Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: