Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders vs Chiefs GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

who wins
Raiders and Chiefs
80%
 80%  [ 8 ]
Chiefs and raiders
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Dessie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000113059/article/terrelle-pryor-plays-for-raiders-on-day-he-called-911

Pryor and Palmer both ill before the game. Sorry if said before.
#clueless
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Laughing

Darkness is in Veldheer's corner. He's trying to be cute and pick on RaiderX and I. Give him a break.

I was making a jab at RaiderX always feeling the need to mention a few negative plays for players he doesn't like.

Players I don't like? C'mon dude. I like Veldheer and I've said that before, but I've also said if we can find an upgrade at LT we should move him to the right side. Keep jumping to conclusions.

My deal is that people on here see a certain player like say Mitchell, Lee or Wheeler and see them make a few plays in a game or two and automatically they forget how bad they've been overall the past season. They return and play poorly and everybody wonders why we suck. Because we're overrating players. Believe I was with these guys in thinking guys like Huff, McClain, Branch, etc. would become great but they never even live up to our own expectations.

Didn't know not saying a guy was playing perfect or amazing after a game would hurt your feelings. I'll try to be more positive about these great players who make consistent plays game after game.

+1

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000113059/article/terrelle-pryor-plays-for-raiders-on-day-he-called-911

Pryor and Palmer both ill before the game. Sorry if said before.

Sounds like an overzealous kitchen worker trying to help TP out didn't know he and Palmer would be sharing a meal. LOL. Kidding.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Both Pryor and Oakland Raiders teammate Carson Palmer came down a with a bug that led to Pryor throwing up for the first time in his life."

Question
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightmare wrote:
"Both Pryor and Oakland Raiders teammate Carson Palmer came down a with a bug that led to Pryor throwing up for the first time in his life."

Question

What?

Does this mean you can't get that "EWW WHEE" in Columbus?

Bonez wrote:
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
Nightmare wrote:

Question

What?

Does this mean you can't get that "EWW WHEE" in Columbus?

i thought he was a party boy at OSU?

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Darkness

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Laughing

Darkness is in Veldheer's corner. He's trying to be cute and pick on RaiderX and I. Give him a break.

I was making a jab at RaiderX always feeling the need to mention a few negative plays for players he doesn't like.

Players I don't like? C'mon dude. I like Veldheer and I've said that before, but I've also said if we can find an upgrade at LT we should move him to the right side. Keep jumping to conclusions.

My deal is that people on here see a certain player like say Mitchell, Lee or Wheeler and see them make a few plays in a game or two and automatically they forget how bad they've been overall the past season. They return and play poorly and everybody wonders why we suck. Because we're overrating players. Believe I was with these guys in thinking guys like Huff, McClain, Branch, etc. would become great but they never even live up to our own expectations.

Didn't know not saying a guy was playing perfect or amazing after a game would hurt your feelings. I'll try to be more positive about these great players who make consistent plays game after game.

Every players different. JVs been very good this season. Seems like you expect him to be perfect every game.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Laughing

Every players different. JVs been very good this season. Seems like you expect him to be perfect every game.

He's been solid but not as good as last season as far as pass protection. Most people on here know that. Some people just choose to go by stats and that bothers. He has limited his penalties though and I've said that before as well. I honestly don't talk about him much unless he gives up a sack or the question of him moving to RT. But I guess it SEEMS like I just dont like him.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
91jmay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd take Luke Joeckel if Star isn't there as much as I think JV is solid. JV would be a great RT, and Joeckel will be a Star at LT. Would be a great pairing.

Nickname for Sio Moore and Khalil Mack.
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
I'd take Luke Joeckel if Star isn't there as much as I think JV is solid. JV would be a great RT, and Joeckel will be a Star at LT. Would be a great pairing.

I'd be happy if we took Luke Joeckel or Taylor Lewan this year. Both look like franchise left tackles and I think Jared Veldheer would be an excellent right tackle. Assuming we could keep Veldheer around for the long term we'd have two really good young tackles moving forward.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
91jmay wrote:

I'd be happy if we took Luke Joeckel or Taylor Lewan this year. Both look like franchise left tackles and I think Jared Veldheer would be an excellent right tackle. Assuming we could keep Veldheer around for the long term we'd have two really good young tackles moving forward.

In that scenario surely Veldheer would just leave as a FA in 2014 and get a LT contract off another team ?
#clueless
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
91jmay wrote:

In that scenario surely Veldheer would just leave as a FA in 2014 and get a LT contract off another team ?

Maybe, but in the long run it would be an upgrade anyway assuming Joeckel/Lewan pan out
Dessie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
91jmay wrote:

Maybe, but in the long run it would be an upgrade anyway assuming Joeckel/Lewan pan out

Hope to be an upgrade. We should be sitting Veldheer down at the end of the season and trying to resign him. Pick up a RT along the way. If he doesn't then look to get a replacement.
#clueless
macklemore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
91jmay wrote:

or we could just lock-up Veldheer before the draft with a contract in the 6-8 mil a year range.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
91jmay wrote:

or we could just lock-up Veldheer before the draft with a contract in the 6-8 mil a year range.

Is that what an average to above average LT goes for these days?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 32 of 33

Jump to: