Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BSH/DRD/SG Official 2013 OFF-Season THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Still cannot believe all te scouts take that star will drop to Tampa at 13 overall. He's an elite DT prospect.

If he's there it's no question we take him. Even if he's slipping to 11 jump Miami.

The question is about his heart, it depends how healthy he is.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul Glo wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
Still cannot believe all te scouts take that star will drop to Tampa at 13 overall. He's an elite DT prospect.

If he's there it's no question we take him. Even if he's slipping to 11 jump Miami.

I thought that all came back good?
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Soul Glo wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

I thought that all came back good?

I think it's better than originally reported, but that's all we really know right now. Obviously, nfl teams know than more than we do right now. Apparently he's having a recheck in early April.... that'll be big for him. But reportedly there are some teams who have him off their board for now.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read that one of the valves on his heart was working like 20% less than it's supposed to. But I don't remember how old that report was.

Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 10 Games | 115 Tackles (14 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://nfl.si.com/2013/03/20/star-lotulelei-eases-medical-concerns-with-strong-pro-day/

Quote:
ESPNís Chris Mortensen reported the left ventricle in Lotuleleiís heart was found be pumping at 44-percent efficiency, below the desired 55-to-70-percent window.

So, about 10-15% less.

Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 10 Games | 115 Tackles (14 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
RoeKG

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
http://nfl.si.com/2013/03/20/star-lotulelei-eases-medical-concerns-with-strong-pro-day/

Quote:
ESPNís Chris Mortensen reported the left ventricle in Lotuleleiís heart was found be pumping at 44-percent efficiency, below the desired 55-to-70-percent window.

So, about 10-15% less.

I'm assuming that number is referring to his ejection fraction, and if so that number is just above what would be considered heart failure.
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
I read that one of the valves on his heart was working like 20% less than it's supposed to. But I don't remember how old that report was.

Some people have reported it just happened just because he shed a bunch of weight and didn't eat before the combine, and a bunch of extreme stuff. So I don't think it is as bad as reported as he was cleared to work out. We'll see. I'll tell you that he sure doesn't play like a guy with a heart condition.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul Glo wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:

Some people have reported it just happened just because he shed a bunch of weight and didn't eat before the combine, and a bunch of extreme stuff. So I don't think it is as bad as reported as he was cleared to work out. We'll see. I'll tell you that he sure doesn't play like a guy with a heart condition.

Neither did Gaines Adams. RIP.

scottonatable

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Soul Glo wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:

Good point I wonder if STAR slams McDs down his face like Adams did
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Soul Glo wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:

I don't wanna compare anything like that on Lotulelei till we know the actual details. We'll see, I wish him the best - hell of a football player
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds similar to what I have. I havr a mitral valvue prolapse. Ill elaborate if you want me too. But they didn't find it till I turned 18.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABucNBradenton wrote:
Sounds similar to what I have. I havr a mitral valvue prolapse. Ill elaborate if you want me too. But they didn't find it till I turned 18.

Not to delve too much into your personal life, but was it ever considered life threatening? Did it affect you when playing sports?

mfw096

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did a guy named I think Warren Sapp drop in the draft? I believe he had a good career....

Anything is possible gentleman.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mfw096 wrote:
Did a guy named I think Warren Sapp drop in the draft? I believe he had a good career....

Anything is possible gentleman.

The Jets were even more stupid then than they are now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't kill me. But what are your guys thoughts on Vaccaro as a CB in the first.

garbage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 42 of 56

Jump to: