Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BSH/DRD/SG Official 2013 OFF-Season THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsEST96 wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
If tonight didnt convince you on Millner idk what can. Locked up Eifert a 6'6 TE. Then makes the tip for the INT

That's who I want this year, use that 4th to go get him!

Ok he can cover I athletic TEs with an atrocious qb, and omg , he tipped a ball? Omg he's Deion

dont be idiotic. Im not calling him Deion, but he's exactly what Schiano wants out of a corner. A tough man to man guy that sticks his nose in the run game.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:
I just wanna say Manti Te'o has been my favorite football playet since he stepped on the field his freshman.

I really hope we draft him. I do not care.

Foster is no stud middle linebacker. I would say he is average.

Move him to sam and you now have an above average SLB a star Mike and a star WLB. Not to mention a top linebacker group in the league.

I wouldn't rule it out. Bucs could go BPA on the board. I don't know how much he improves our pass rush, if it doesn't get handled in FA. He got a lot better in coverage. If he's this top notch stud, he'll go top 10 or higher.

Not necessarily true
That year Willis came out he went like 11 or 13
IIRC that was when we picked Gaines and I wanted either Peterson or Willis bad
And Willis ran a 4.3 at his pro day so if that's not an elite MLB prospect idk what is and he still didn't go too 10

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
If tonight didnt convince you on Millner idk what can. Locked up Eifert a 6'6 TE. Then makes the tip for the INT

It did but idk if we get a shot at him. He was projected top 10-15 at the latest. This might have sealed top 10 to him. I've seen him in mocks going to Detroit at 5 and low as us at 13. Might have to move up.
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both Ertz and Toilolo declared. I like Toilolo in the 3rd or 4th.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
bucsEST96 wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:

Ok he can cover I athletic TEs with an atrocious qb, and omg , he tipped a ball? Omg he's Deion

dont be idiotic. Im not calling him Deion, but he's exactly what Schiano wants out of a corner. A tough man to man guy that sticks his nose in the run game.

Yeah. Qbs won't challenge him. He steps it up in big games something Tampa needs. Gholstin didn't watch enough film. Milliner is a beast. Can play and excel both man and zone. He's a top 10 pick. Joe Haden is a solid comparison.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:

It did but idk if we get a shot at him. He was projected top 10-15 at the latest. This might have sealed top 10 to him. I've seen him in mocks going to Detroit at 5 and low as us at 13. Might have to move up.

I really can't see the Lions going that high on a corner. Considering that in the second they will find a starter, not of Milliners talent but if Poyer, Ryan or even some mocks (don't think he will last) have Rhodes lasting that long, I would think a combo of Joeckel/Moore/Werner + Poyer is better than Milliner + Okafor/Hunt.

I can see the Titans, Chargers and Phins being interested in him but all three of those teams need ends as well. Depends I guess how much of a gap teams figure there is between this cb class.

Mike Evans 57 - 935 - 10
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Te'o is still a really good prospect. No question he had an awful game last night, but he's still a top-20ish prospect.

The concerns that many had with him, and those concerns were voiced before last night, circle around his athleticism. More than once 1-on-1 Lacy made him look silly in the hole. Athletically Te'o is a lot closer to Rey Maualuga than he is to Patrick Willis or Jerod Mayo.

He has great size, a solid head on his shoulders and an obvious passion for the game. He's just not an elite prospect. I don't think that he's a better prospect than Luke Keuchly was last year and I don't see how Te'o would be a significant upgrade to Foster at MLB.

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
Te'o is still a really good prospect. No question he had an awful game last night, but he's still a top-20ish prospect.

The concerns that many had with him, and those concerns were voiced before last night, circle around his athleticism. More than once 1-on-1 Lacy made him look silly in the hole. Athletically Te'o is a lot closer to Rey Maualuga than he is to Patrick Willis or Jerod Mayo.

He has great size, a solid head on his shoulders and an obvious passion for the game. He's just not an elite prospect. I don't think that he's a better prospect than Luke Keuchly was last year and I don't see how Te'o would be a significant upgrade to Foster at MLB.

Yeah. Agree 100%. I didn't an elite prospect. Most of his INTs came from tipped balls. He was schooled last night run over and missed tackles against Alabama. How do you think he fairs in the pros? When everyone is better?
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerald hodges lb penn state weighed in at 6'3 251. Lot bigger than what he was listed at PSU. Very good in coverage and reminds me of a poor mans Navarro Bowman. Not saying he's going to make tht impact but playing styles very similar.
indifference

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
bucsEST96 wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:

Yeah. Qbs won't challenge him. He steps it up in big games something Tampa needs. Gholstin didn't watch enough film. Milliner is a beast. Can play and excel both man and zone. He's a top 10 pick. Joe Haden is a solid comparison.
After last night, I'm totally convinced Milliner is the #1 CB in the draft and ready to start day 1. He has beautiful coverage technique and I just love the way he plays the run too. Rhodes has more upside but Milliner can come in and play day 1 a la Joe Haden and be a good CB.

With that said, I don't think he goes top 10. Everyone in the top 4 will be after OL/DL or a QB at #1. The Browns, Jets, Bills, and Cardinals definitely don't need him. Detroit could reach for Milliner but I don't think that'll happen because they'll be needing a DE to replace Avril. Then you have the Chargers and Dolphins that pick ahead of us. Dolphins could lose Sean Smith and that's where Dee could end up. San Diego has offensive line needs so I think they go with Lewan. Milliner will run a 4.5 at the combine and that should get his drop to stock and be a perfect fit for #13. Reason why I say perfect fit is that the guy is already use to playing on an island by himself. Our DB's were like that all year so I think Milliner would be able to handle the pressure as a rookie. I don't think that can be said about Banks or Rhodes.
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xavier Rhodes is my favorite corner in the draft.

I think Milliner is a more polished player and is the most consistant one. I would be ecstatic with either one..

I actually saw a mock that had us getting Milliner in the first and Rhodes in the 2nd Shocked Laughing
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABucNBradenton wrote:
Xavier Rhodes is my favorite corner in the draft.

I think Milliner is a more polished player and is the most consistant one. I would be ecstatic with either one..

I actually saw a mock that had us getting Milliner in the first and Rhodes in the 2nd Shocked Laughing

Rhodes will probably go in the 17-25 range. No way he lasts til rd 2
BucsCanesFan6

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea Xavier Rhodes is my favorite corner as well, would definitely prefer him over Banks/Milner

Saw that Rob Ryan got fired as DC in Dallas, wouldn't mind having him over Sheridan to be honest, I know it won't happen though.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BucsCanesFan6 wrote:
Yea Xavier Rhodes is my favorite corner as well, would definitely prefer him over Banks/Milner

Saw that Rob Ryan got fired as DC in Dallas, wouldn't mind having him over Sheridan to be honest, I know it won't happen though.

no way that happens, hes a 3-4 guy
YoungBucs15

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scottonatable wrote:
BucsCanesFan6 wrote:

no way that happens, hes a 3-4 guy

believe he coached the 4-3 in oakland during his stent there.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 16 of 56

Jump to: