You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT 14: The Revenge of Chad Henne/The Return of CSIII
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins?
Phins
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
Chad Henne
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
The Jaguars' hopes at the number 1 pick
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Author Message
Bad meets Evil


Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Posts: 1653
Location: Duval
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Making the trip to Miami for this game.

Should be awful.
_________________

Credit to IPwn for da sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 55990
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like this is the last game we have a chance of winning, and I don't see that happening either. We aren't beating the Patriots and I don't see us sweeping the Titans.
_________________

Live like you're down 3-1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 27986
Location: KILL ME
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
I feel like this is the last game we have a chance of winning, and I don't see that happening either. We aren't beating the Patriots and I don't see us sweeping the Titans.

We should be able to beat the Titans, but it won't happen.
Sigh.
_________________

I hate the Jaguars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sadjag


Joined: 02 Mar 2012
Posts: 1136
Location: jax
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I feel like this is the last game we have a chance of winning, and I don't see that happening either. We aren't beating the Patriots and I don't see us sweeping the Titans.

We should be able to beat the Titans, but it won't happen.
Sigh.
BLOW4GENO??


Might as well at this point...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tom Shean


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 4739
Location: Tha 703
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadjag wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I feel like this is the last game we have a chance of winning, and I don't see that happening either. We aren't beating the Patriots and I don't see us sweeping the Titans.

We should be able to beat the Titans, but it won't happen.
Sigh.
BLOW4GENO??


Might as well at this point...


Jalapeno4Geno?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 91020
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Chad to get his revenge, but i want the #1 pick dammit!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sadjag


Joined: 02 Mar 2012
Posts: 1136
Location: jax
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Shean wrote:
sadjag wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I feel like this is the last game we have a chance of winning, and I don't see that happening either. We aren't beating the Patriots and I don't see us sweeping the Titans.

We should be able to beat the Titans, but it won't happen.
Sigh.
BLOW4GENO??


Might as well at this point...


Jalapeno4Geno?
DEAL
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 91020
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I feel like this is the last game we have a chance of winning, and I don't see that happening either. We aren't beating the Patriots and I don't see us sweeping the Titans.

We should be able to beat the Titans, but it won't happen.
Sigh.


why wouldnt it happen?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 5450
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I feel like this is the last game we have a chance of winning, and I don't see that happening either. We aren't beating the Patriots and I don't see us sweeping the Titans.

We should be able to beat the Titans, but it won't happen.
Sigh.


why wouldnt it happen?


Because Jaguars.
_________________


^^el ramster^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 27986
Location: KILL ME
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I feel like this is the last game we have a chance of winning, and I don't see that happening either. We aren't beating the Patriots and I don't see us sweeping the Titans.

We should be able to beat the Titans, but it won't happen.
Sigh.


why wouldnt it happen?

Because we're a horrible football team?
_________________

I hate the Jaguars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 91020
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I feel like this is the last game we have a chance of winning, and I don't see that happening either. We aren't beating the Patriots and I don't see us sweeping the Titans.

We should be able to beat the Titans, but it won't happen.
Sigh.


why wouldnt it happen?

Because we're a horrible football team?


i think bc its tennessee we can step up against a divisional team and win
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 27986
Location: KILL ME
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I feel like this is the last game we have a chance of winning, and I don't see that happening either. We aren't beating the Patriots and I don't see us sweeping the Titans.

We should be able to beat the Titans, but it won't happen.
Sigh.


why wouldnt it happen?

Because we're a horrible football team?


i think bc its tennessee we can step up against a divisional team and win

I wouldn't have faith if we were playing the Chiefs.
_________________

I hate the Jaguars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 91020
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I feel like this is the last game we have a chance of winning, and I don't see that happening either. We aren't beating the Patriots and I don't see us sweeping the Titans.

We should be able to beat the Titans, but it won't happen.
Sigh.


why wouldnt it happen?

Because we're a horrible football team?


i think bc its tennessee we can step up against a divisional team and win

I wouldn't have faith if we were playing the Chiefs.


me neither, but kc has brady quinn
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redsoxsrule1437


Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 13250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Shorts going to play?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Adrenaline_Flux


Moderator
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 22895
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redsoxsrule1437 wrote:
Is Shorts going to play?


Sounds like he is.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group